All Comments on 'Mismatched'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Great

Perhaps every guys fantasy. I did wonder whether Martin had been acquired by Anna just as Pete was acquired by Danni?

chmstchmstover 8 years ago
enjoyed

I enjoyed this story very much. Definitely a nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not bad

almost funny. slightly too long. a different kind of absurd compared to most of your other stories. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not the author's best.

But still good enough to earn five stars. He's amazingly talented.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 8 years ago
Enjoyable read

Good reading time. Got some chuckles. Good characters and storyline. I read this after reading your other stories. I know this was your earlier writing but still impressive. As you have already but please continue writing and I will keep reading.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Really enjoyed this

A few of the lines on the second page had me laughing.

This author has a lot of talent, hope to see plenty more stories from him.

5*

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Charming and absurd!

The first fresh fuck tale I've read here! Amusing all ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Go Nerd Boy

Good for him. Give sexual lessons to men. Make a buck until Danni decides to leave you.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 7 years ago
Sweet story

Loved the end. Why to teach a guy who may be tomorrow becomes a rival, especially when you don't owe him anything. Good reading. Nice bedtime story for grownups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As a nerd, I feel redeemed by this story 😎

I can remember university, trying to pick up girls only to be told that I was too nerdy looking! God, if I only had Peter's cock, what fields I could have plowed 🤔.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

You took the fairy tale of the poor farmer and the Princess to a modern setting with amusement. I suppose most of us common folks like that story and the end results. Well Done! BK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was very good... From beginning to end... My critera for a good story is simple... It's good when I'm sorry that it's ended...

-jaye-

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Wit?

Especially in the earlier 4/5 of the story? Such satiric sentences as "I had visions of my cock being clad in a miniature tuxedo, standing in front of a priest, exchanging vows with Anna while I stood crying in the last row." The ultimate sex story and amused play thereupon, self-indulgently, ironically self-perceptive, simultaneously and forthwith, nowhatamean? I'd include this in any Freshman Reader to render all other sex stories overly-earnest and self-parodic, and in that way upgrade the world's sex-fantasy literature. Or at least that of those who were once Freshmen. Genius! One rarely encounters perceptive intelligence like this! Apply it to your plot structures as well as your narrative style, they like almost all others are equally in need of re-perception! Now on to all of your other stories -- I've just found your collection here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Help Martin

Find a paper or two on the subject of pleasing your woman and send them to him.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Fun fantasy

I was friends with a nerd who had a very large penis but his wife cheated on him and left him.

She came back but hated sex with him until I trained him. LOL!

No watching though, that belongs in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I thought of an old saying here...

"I've taught him everything he knows but not everything I know." Sharing a few smidgens might help without giving away every secret. And if he's that worried about Danni he's already lost her. What does she have to do to convince him that she's his.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
If you did, in deed, write this in “one go”, you did brilliantly.

Perhaps some of your best dialogue, to date.

One of my favorite TV shows ever was Aaron Sorkin’s “West Wing”. Asides from the politics (and political leanings) of the show the dialogue was so realistic, with people interrupting or talking over one another, rather than A-then-B-then-C-then-B-then-C-then-A... which is 99.99% of TV, movies, AND written dialogue. Here, you have very successfully, written realistic dialogue AND a good story. Especially as it includes 22 year old geeks loosing their virginity (just like I did... ok, at 23).

This is a terrific well written story, even if it was written, re-written, edited, and re-written again. And the fact that it was done in one-take makes it just that more awesome a feat (though not any better because it’s pretty much perfect). BRAVO!

5-stars & Favorite.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 5 years ago
Offbeat pleasure

I know that english is not your home language, but I find that that adds a delightful offbeat rhythm to your stories, like good syncopation in a jazz band.

I also like the way you use idioms and slang, as once again it comes across in a slightly different, feel-good way.

I enjoy your stuff. Thank you.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Great fantasy

I doubt a woman would consider a long-term relationship after being fucked just once, but stranger things have happened, I suppose. At any rate, you've created a male Cinderella story that's a good read.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Great story

This one is almost definitely my favorite of stev2244's stories. There's just something so timeless about the underdog winning the prize and that certainly happened here. I found the depiction of Peter's emotions and rationalizations to be extremely natural and believable. His simultaneous depression and exultation over his dilemma was completely understandable. A lonely, "ugly" nerd his whole life, he finally gets propositioned by four women, one of whom was a complete knockout. He was understandably upset over being used and disliked but was he really going to turn down all that amazing sex? Not a chance, at least not until he realized he could get it at any time if he was willing to pay the lonely price for it.

By the same token, I loved Danni's character. Sure, it initially seems like they have a very shallow connection based on his ability to give her orgasms but she explains it herself. She likes him, plain and simple. She recognizes his wonderful traits and looks beyond his shy, geeky nature to what kind of man he is at the core. She sees his potential. Was her affection for him likely based upon his ability to finally show her that she was far from frigid? Maybe at first but given how they enjoy one another even outside of having sex it's not at all unrealistic that she could have fallen in love with him in a short span. I thought it was wonderful and Peter deserved to have such a kind and beautiful woman fall for him. Her generosity might seem improbable at first glance but she said right off that she'd always been rich and didn't place a lot of importance on material things. She had always had them and was perfectly content to share everything she had with the new wonderful man she'd met and fallen for.

As far as all the commenters who are saying Peter should have helped Martin out... why? Honestly, besides proving to himself that he's a nice guy, what possible reason could he have for doing so? He wasn't responsible for Martin's marriage to the bitch and any debt he owed to him for giving her the opportunity to cheat was paid in full when he got a beating and kept Martin out of prison. Danni said it herself, Anna's a complete bitch to guys. I don't believe that she actually loves Martin all that much. Even if, by some miracle, Peter did help the guy become a better lover for her it wouldn't fix the core problem in their marriage. And, like he said before, it would make Martin more of a threat, not that I believe Danni would ever cheat on him, especially with a guy like Martin. Still, the insecurity of over a decade doesn't go away in less than a year. His nervousness about his relationship with a woman who's basically a goddess inside and out is understandable.

This is a really great story and I wish stev2244 would write more like it.

EmmeranEmmeranover 4 years ago
Loved it - definite 5 star

This story was just fun to read.

RandyD1369RandyD1369over 4 years ago

OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE! BRAVO! BRAVO!

I love the humor, too. Thanks for this one.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Great and funny dialogue and observatiins. One gem after another.

"A reasonably pretty girl is not supposed to suck my dick. Which, by the way, had a totally different opinion about the matter."

___________

"She was barely interested in me at all. If my tongue and my cock were available without the rest of my body, she would have surely preferred this.

So what did I do? Of course, I complied and started my task, but not without some internal protest note."

__________

"It was a close thing. I was just barely able to jerk my head around while I coughed the remnants of my drink out, thus avoiding to redecorate her dress."

__________

"This was totally wrong. I needed a girlfriend, not another female coldly using me. So what did I answer?

"Okay, let´s go." But I at least had the decency to hate me a little for it."

__________

"... her previously indifferent posture turned into a clamping grasp that put any gorilla to shame. Not that I had ever been hugged by a gorilla, mind you."

__________

"It would save me from the tedious task of getting my own orgasm, which I expected to be much harder to achieve than hers. And I still wanted that pizza..."

__________

"Again, I vowed to start lifting weights soon and again I already knew that nothing of the sort was actually about to happen."

__________

"... I decided to clarify some things right away. Be a man about it. Cry later."

__________

"... my whole life recently felt like I was being led through a totally improbable series of events by my cock. He and the girls seemed to negotiate all the relevant details and I was just tagging along because I was happen to be attached to it."

__________

"...the feeling of being an ugly and unwanted attachment to a beautiful and irresistable reproductive organ. I had visions of my cock being clad in a miniature tuxedo, standing in front of a priest, exchanging vows with Anna while I stood crying in the last row."

__________

"Why can´t we fuck any more, Peter? I miss you," Emmy asked me loudly and a little accusative one day on campus, which caused some orthopaedic problems in the neck area for some of the fellow students near enough to hear it."

__________

"... you needed some relief? Use me instead."

"Aaahhh, shit." That was my neighbor Tom. He stood there, clenching his fists, his face was contorted.

"Anna, I don´t know. Seriously."

Tom stared at me in amazement. "Peter! Are you completely braindead?"

"Tom, shut up. This is not that easy."

"Come on, look at her. If you don´t say yes, I´ll have to kill you as a matter of principle."

__________

[Peter, our protagonist, is "the Other Guy"]

"... I think I love him. He´s so handsome, charming, well built. But the sex is bad. No, not actually bad. He´s nice and caring enough. It´s, well... maybe it´s a little boring."

"And with me it´s the other way around? Good sex, boring guy?"

She just looked away.

__________

"Uh..." was all that excaped my mouth. This was plain bizarre, but I was almost used to be in such situations meanwhile.

"Good question. I´m glad that you mention it and I´ll explain that later." I liked her humor.¨

usemeanytimeusemeanytimeabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

Well-written...funny...and a little twisted and tongue-in-cheek :)

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally unrealistic, and great!

5 stars! So many others have pointed out wonderful lines. This was another one I really liked: "This wasn´t meant to happen outside of my fantasies or internet sex stories." Almost like a game within a game. Nice!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 4 years ago
5 stars

First great story, you've become one of my favorites. Imagine my shock when I finally read that younare not a native English speaker. BRAVO! You're English beats my German anytime. Keep the stories coming and Nochmals vielen Dank für eine tolle Geschichte

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*

I very rarely give 5 stars not because I’m difficult but because quite often the good stories are poorly written and those with decent grammar and spelling have ridiculous or unpleasant storylines.

This is the best of your stories that I have read. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five stars

It was very well written and kept my attention.i highly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No shit Sherlock !!

Did this come across like the dude couldn't find his arse using both hands in broad daylight?

Yes it bloody did !!

Unfortunately this same clueless clown did it with such style that the bugger had me smiling and laughing !!

Almost irresistibly amusing, so he deserves its' 5 pointy things to sit on.

lexluthrlexluthralmost 4 years ago
Nice guys (don’t) always finish last..

Just mirroring other comments with my own but I loved the story as silly as the premise was. I do kind of wish we got the behind the scenes look to Peter finally getting the courage to speak/flirt/fuck Julia, seeing as that’s how it all started but I guess a little mystery was necessary. Loved his inner monologue and the dynamic between him and Danni was refreshing after he got bulldozed by the others. Really loved Danni sticking up for him with Tom, too. Nerdy guy gets the gorgeous rich girl who’s actually cool all while getting confidence and a “makeover” all while staying humble enough to keep his nerdy friends. Not too much of a stretch huh? Thoroughly enjoyed. On to your others. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

So exciting, my dream. You made me orgasm more than once , great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what a ride

You've started with an interesting concept and taken it to the limit. Great story. 5 Stars.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Great story, 5 stars with an interesting MC.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Quite a writer

I can honesty say, Stev2244 is a modest, but gifted writer with a lot of talent and a great sense of humor. I had a lot of fun reading this erotic fantasy. The end was so well-thought and had great insight onto the perils of being too nice in life. Thanks for the story, the time and the effort in writing it. And please by all means, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story! When I had been married five years, I would hang out once a week with a friend from work who didn’t have a girlfriend. The reason why I guess was he hung like Peter. All of the singles girls and divorcees at work were always hitting on him. I couldn’t believe what I saw and heard at coffee breaks. He complained to me about the same issues that Peter had. They just wanted to borrow his cock routinely. Because of this, no girl could corral him and his horse cock, lol! He moved away five years later and got married but I think the reason he picked his wife was because she was a confirmed swinger.

cfumagocfumagoalmost 3 years ago
Enjoyed rereading this one.

I read your story some time ago, I know I rated it a 5* but, being new to the web site I recorded neither the title nor the author. I am glad to have found you again and I will remember both. I enjoyed the story very much and intend to read more of your work. Thanks.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great read!!! I understand his feelings of inadequacy. Most normal men do...

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

You a clown, dude. I love it. This is about my third time reading this and I can't believe I haven't commented. You stood every stereotype on its head in hilarious fashion. You made it a fun romantic ride, and I loved every word. Write more of these, please. Randi.

tarl009tarl009about 2 years ago

So funny. Thank you

IJS0904IJS0904about 2 years ago

Yes, the nerd wins one! Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Took awhile to get there but nice to see our boy make it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what wonderful humour and a good story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story! The combination of humor, seriousness, clarity and imagination make one of my top choices! Never give up!

Rockh1Rockh1over 1 year ago

Really, really good. Thanks!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Excellent well crafted humorous story.

Well done. Quite an enjoyable read.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Funny stuff!

backgar12backgar12over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Thank you!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A quite excellent cinderfella story. It takes more than good looks. There are shallow men and shallow women and all the types in this story can be found in real life. 5 stars, by the way, I had a smile all the way thru this story and quite a few chuckles!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Great story, being the lanky youth, with no self esteem, really hit me in the feels. I got the girl, she wasn't rich though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely and funny story. I met my Danni 31.5 years ago (just celebrated our 30th anniversary). I was a second year PhD student in astrophysics and we met by chance in a dance club in NYC. Though we didn't jump into bed right away (both raised Catholic), we started a torrid relationship with everything but vaginal penetration until the 3rd month. I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was shocked on our fourth date when fingering her that she had never had an orgasm before despite being a knockout and having dated quite a few guys in high school, college and post graduation, with multiplr sexual partners (discussed afterwards). Her reaction and release was unmistakable. I still remember when it happened, and how her demeanor afterwards changed as after she recovered, she kissed me ardently all over my face and body in adoration. And for the record that was at best an average one, considering what would come (pun intended) in subsequent sessions. She was shocked to learn (soon after she gave me my first blowjob, during which I had sprayed the roof and back window in her car ... from the fron seat btw) that I was in fact a virgin. I had never even French kissed a woman before meeting my Danni. The main differences from this story is my Danni was not rich AND my cock only has a slight upward curve. The rest including Star Wars / scifi fetish, video games, lanky, and being a geek was pretty dead on. While my Danni in addition to being way out of my league, has self confidence, style, and inner beauty as well. Now 30+ years later (with the help of the occasional little blue pill) and being empty nester, we play each other like virtuosos in bed. Those first sexual encounters together seem laughable.by comparison, but they are still cherished memories. After all that same spark that we had foe each other all those years ago still burns brightly. Kudos for the wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your humour.

Thanks for making me smile, chuckle and outright laugh!

HappyFrank

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

The magic cock get's the deep love too.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

Oh my! A fella can dream. Good story.

Hugo999Hugo9996 months ago

Very enjoyable .... I've read a few of your stories where the common factor is the monosyllabic protagonists are all clueless ... a good story well told

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

Funny. Sensitive. Off-beat. You at your best.

Second read as good as the first.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Danni: "Stop flirting with me and stop demeaning Peter in your subtle way." Her tone had suddenly turned ice cold. It was interesting and I was just glad not to be on the receiving end of this. "You´re not here to show off your muscles, you´re paid to help Peter acquiring some. You think you´re up to the task without annoying any of us?"

...

"I´m Peter´s woman now, Tom. If you can´t handle that, we need a new trainer. Make up your mind."

====> MC doesn't have to worry about Danni's commitment to their future and their eventually marriage. That is a pretty clear declaration to a past lover and Greek Adonis who was (subtly) dissing Peter repeatedly. She picked up on it and snuffed it out. Danni is smart and has fallen in love for the first time. Yes pure male fantasy but a fun one.

And yes a curvature makes a difference. I am just a tad short of 8 inches but my tip is about 1.5 inches curved above the root of the shaft. It certainly drives my wife of 32 years still crazy. Ironically I was a virigin before I met her in graduate school while getting my PhD. It was a good four months before I lost my virginity, though we worked our way around the bases before getting to that point. By then I was quite adept at using foreplay and fingers and tongue in bringing her off, before attempting full vaginal sex. Thankfully she is multiorgasmic, though she too had never had an orgasm before being with me despite not being a virgin herself. Was funny because my girth is such that I shred condoms. So to be safe I used two at a time which certainly desensitized me down there. Took me years to learn about Magnum XL condoms (was for the girth nit the length, and I still bust those from time to time).

But honestly from the get go it was always about maximizing her pleasure. Her sounds, her facial expressions, her curses, her clamping down, her squirts, and the afterglow are what really get me off. Ironically the first few times with (two) condom, I was so clueless about how to make my penis go in the right hole that I was visibly nervous (despite all the incessant oral and digital sex before them) back then and she did not orgasm via penile penetration. But soon I started figuring things out and she started to get off regularly. Now after 32 years (and no more condoms), after a lot of foreplay, I can get my wife melting quite quickly and adpetly having built up a bag of tricks over the years.

Finally, the number 22 is an ironic thing in this story. Years ago, while making love / fucking (at some point when truly in love they blend together, sorry), I asked her while in missionary to pick a number. She picked 22, and then realizing I had a daunting task, I proceeded to use every trick in the book, position, speed, angle, depth, circles, etc to count downwards each time she had an orgasm. At first she thought I was nuts but when we finally hit "9" l, she completely surrendered herself (she is a bit submissive and I am a bit dominant), and well let's just say we made it to zero.

Since then the rules are that no matter for what reason, if she every says 22 or 22nd (like as a date), then she owes me a debt of letting me give her 22 orgasms. When she makes a mistake, she tries to get out of it, but of course I know she secretly wants it to happen. Her biggest debt has been 22 x 5. It only counts if I catch her that day she says it. And fingers, cunnilingus do not count. That is advanced foreplay (doesn't stop her from bitching they should count). Small orgasms do not count. While rare, they do happen sometimes if I mess up the pace or angle or timing. Anyways small orgasms are tossed back like a minnow into the ocean. The cruel thing is I can say "22" with impunity and I am allowed to trap her or trick her into saying. Yes she complains but it is clearly she looks forward to paying her debt. Assuming time permitting and no health issues, we always pay down her orgasm debt on our next session.

None of my family of friends know about our "22" game. And they are confused if my wife makes a mistake and I say "that's 22" and they see my wife is shocked. We never tell. Toral secret and evade any questions. But then it gets added to her ledger.

Anyways we have a lot of fun with it. I am addicted to making her orgasm. She is multiorgasmic, facilitated because we are completely in love and attracted to each other and have had great sex for decades, but also she is blessed with a clit that is actually folded inside (rare condition) for which my girth and curve are well appreciated. Yes I tap her cervix and slide over her G-spot, but also regularly stimulate her clit during penetration, and I also can touch her deep fornices (look it up) with my penis. Her gynecologist years ago told her that her abnormal clit configuration must make things interesting. And believe me it does. Though somehow no other moron found a way to give her an orgasm and she just kept that fact secret. And trust me her first was real (using my fingers in her parent's basement). Wasn't just the orgasm itself, but the way she literally worshipped me.and smothered me with loving kisses for 10 minutes on my body afterwards. That was a magical moment in time that I will never forget.

Anyways all that made this story resonate with me. I guess I am living my own male male fantasy. 5 blazing stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous