All Comments on 'Corporate Futa's Sex Assistant Ch. 01'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

Loved it, hope you keep it coming

george41george41over 8 years ago

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

Lol I loved the home address. 6969 Hardwood? Great.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
A great futanari story!

That Craigslist job listing made me smile. Bravo! Plus, the background story on how futanari came into being was inspired. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New series! Short and Sweet

Well, chapter 1 was definitely a sweet story, but I didn't think it was going to be so short starting with chapter 1 and ending with chapter 1. I do hope this is a continuing series with a chapter 2 and more, and I hope to get to read it before I'm dead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read

Very enticing to read and would love for more to it.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
No follow up???

Liked the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
needs a ch.02

This was great and needs chapter 2 badly the story was just getting good ^.^

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Sooooo

I hope you plan to revisit this story, and expand it into 2 or 3 more chapters.

The easy way would be to start with her 1st day -probably tomorrow, but then it is a Full Time (24*7) gig, so the boss would probably press for her to stay the night (and What a night, right?). Some time could be spent on the details of dispensing with her apartment, etc., only to be interrupted because the boss will be Needing her skills.

Another chapter might begin with her reflecting back on how her life had changed (for those readers who haven't read preceding chapters) from her relatively crappy apartment (after Beth cut her off the benefit package) to the relatively impressive digs (and isn't that maid just a horny little nympho?). And she could wax philosophical about how her boss was the blend of her romantic and sexual ideals. This reverie would be interrupted by the boss, who probably had to leave an important meeting early to keep herself from raping a verrrry important and attractive prospective client (can't you just feel the additional chapters lining up?).

Then you could spend a whole chapter describing how a prominent futa might work over a willing woman (makes me smile just thinking about it).

So, come on. Give us another story. Your writing is good, and the story is practically calling out loud.

Anyway. Thanks for sharing your talent.

cultofstrawberrycultofstrawberryabout 6 years ago
Delicious

That was damn hot!

NakedinyourbedNakedinyourbedabout 6 years ago
In Love!!!

I just found this story. I'm in love! You have to continue with this story! You make me want one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe, just maybe there is still hope!

I keep checking for a chapter 2 to this story, but nothing yet I see. I'm guessing there is still hope for a chapter 2 to come along as it took nearly 4 years for chapter 2 of 'The God Emperor' to be posted. So, yes, there maybe some hope for this story yet.

weissroseweissroseabout 2 years ago

I feel like people who write these kinds of stories don't actually understand just how long 14 inches is or how thick 8 inches is. To have such outlandishly cartoonish dimensions completely destroys any sense of immersion, darling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous