All Comments on 'My Sister and a Thug'

by BlueMuffin

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i vote for sad, very very very sad.

i vote for sad, very very very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

Heartbreaker!! Very very sad

Lucifer013Lucifer013over 8 years ago
Ending

Any ending is good until it doesn't involve a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far so good

Does Sarah have a gay friend for Jake?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ending

Have her be turned

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Great start!

I hope this turns from a story of being bullied to a love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

Have her be turned. Let either Jake be turned gay by a friend of Sarah or let him mostly out of the plot. Great story BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happy

I prefer a happy ending, without a guy in the middle btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

I like it so far I'm a bit of a softie, so love story?

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy!

porn; dirty, naughty, depraved submission to a dominant woman!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

I don't think bullies and manipulators should be rewarded. It would be cool if Sarah thought she had Kate but all along Kate was making Sarah have feelings for her. Kate uses her for sexual gratification and breaks her down by telling her she's not a nice person and tho she's worthy of Love, she's not going to get her or anybody else the way she treats people. Furthermore, Sarah will never know if people are her "friends" because they like her or because they're afraid of her. Know this, there is ALWAYS somebody bigger, "badder" and or more ruthless. Plus Karma is a mother f_____.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic

I gave this a 1 because that was the lowest rating there was. A BULLY is a BULLY and NO means NO. Which part of NO does Sarah not understand, the "N" or the "O."

Sarah might think she is not a rapist, but when you force someone to have sex with you, you are a RAPIST. Jake should man up and club Sarah until she is unconscious while she was raping his sister. Grow a pair Jake and maybe your loving sister will forgive you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Throwback porn

This has a very 70's - early 80's style dirty porn feel. It's kind of a hoot in a way, but at the same time a bit stale with people doing things for no particular reason.

Cruel amazon dyke forces all to submit? Really? This was tiresome years before SilkStockingLover drove it into the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY

I really liked this story, very eager to see the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Which way would I like to see this story go?

A_WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
impressed

the way Kate seems to fall in love with Sarah is so much more powerful than if she would have just acted out of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Start

Ditch Jake. Guy sounds like a fag. I would like to read more about Sarah and Kate. A loving relationship between them would make for a great read.

Lust_was_the_deadliest_sinLust_was_the_deadliest_sinover 8 years ago
loved the story!!!

Makes me wish I had a girlfriend in times like these :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SAD!!!

This story needs to go the SAD way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next Chapter

Excellently written story. As far as what should happen next, stay the course. Sarah is dominant. Have her dominate. Turn Jake into a sissy. In fact Kate should be an active participant. You are clearly a skilled enough writer to build drama by having Sarah coerce Kate into cuckolding, then feminizing and eventually turning Jake out. Maybe Kate shaves him and puts him in panties for the first time. There are dildos that strap into the mouth and protrude out. Sarah should use this on both. Kate should never fuck Sarah with a strap on. Maybe at some point Kate rides Jakes face while Sarah gives it to him in the ass. At any rate Jake should end up on his knees in panties preparing a cock for his ass. Kate being the one to turn him out to please Sarah is a yummy plot line.

That's my opinion, you seem to do just fine on your own. Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter

I vote happy. Nobody should be bullied and no one has the right to bully anyone. Besides, it's bad enough that Jake's being bullied by Sarah, but it's even worse that his bully has seduced his sister who's supposed to protect him. Jake doesn't deserve this. He shouldn't have to go through this. Furthermore, Jake, even if he's cuckholded, shouldn't be turned into a sissy, and more importantly, his sister shouldn't be turned against him. That's just too much for Jake and would be overkill. Cuckhold or not, Jake shouldn't be turned into a slave and must be allowed to stand up to Sarah. Have Sarah also give him passionate kisses even if she's a lesbian. In addition, we're in the holiday season, the time of peace, joy, and good will towards men. And therefore, we should have happy stories for a happy season. Thanksgiving is next week anyway. So please choose happy and be a bit merciful to Jake. Show him compassion out of the kindness of your heart. Let him score with Sarah. Here's my recommendation for you: Jake is cuckholded for a short period, but then decides 'enough' and starts training. He builds muscle, learns some basic martial arts and wrestling skills, and then faces off with Sarah. At that point, it turns out that everything Sarah has been doing is to test Jake, and the only reason she bully's and then cuckholds him is because she was testing him, pushing his limits to see if he has what it takes to be a real man and to be her chosen mate, or just sit by and be a wimp while she bully's him and takes his sister for herself. And Jake passes the test and proves he's worthy of her (and maybe Kate also if you choose to go the incest route). To conclude, I vote happy through and through, and if for nothing else, let happiness reign, including for Jake, since this is the holidays. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy

I mean, everything is better when everyone is satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I choose

A happy ending. Poor little guy doesn't deserve to be left out in things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

Sad for Jake. It's not real and that would be hotter.

BlueMuffinBlueMuffinover 8 years agoAuthor
Well it looks like sad it is!

Should be up in a few days.

Should be kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why are you wasting time on this?

Why are you wasting your time and talent on this drivel when you could be continuing your "The Coward and the Wolf" series? That was actually well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad for Jake but Happy for Kate and Sarah

I think Sarah should train Kate into the biggest submissive lez slut and then have Kate turn out Jake as a sissy, then Sarah should use Kate anyway she pleases even as a toilet to prove how much power she holds over Kate. Of course make it realistic like Kate fighting Sarah's control to protect her brother but Sarah just uses bdsm training to further break her until she does everything she's told to by Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Please

I'm the same anonymous from 11-19-15 and I once again urge you to go happy, particularly since this is the holiday season. However, if you do go on with the sad route, then let it only be sad for a little while, but then turn happy with Jake deciding to stand for himself. Everyone has the right to break free from oppression. Basically, go with both directions by starting sad and then moving to happy, even if the move is gradual. I still think my idea of Jake starting off as a cuckhold and then deciding 'enough' and start training himself so that he can free himself from Sarah's control is good. Come to think of it, he could also pretend to be submissive while secretly training so that Sarah won't be any wiser, then when it's the right time, challenge her. However, they both end up in an impass. And even better as I already said, Sarah might be just bullying and about to humiliate him just to test him to see if had what it takes, and he passes her test with flying colors. Concluding, if you start with sad, please end with happy. Happy Thanksgiving if you're American.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy For All Three

As the other reviewer said, everything's better when everyone's satisfied. And in this case, everyone is Sarah, Kate, and Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

Made me super wet, hope it continues ☺️✌🏻️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why are you wasting your time on this?

Really, what that other anon said. Fucking continue "The Coward and the Wolf" already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

It saddens me that the sis couldn't have control over siara but what can you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome. part 2

Loved it. Could we maybe perhaps make the sister turn on the brother like the bully and have both girls humiliate and embarrass him more? Maybe even have the butch lesbian make the brother snog his sister. omg yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

best story ive read! loved part 2 as well. Please do more of these series where guy gets cucked by lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story - I was expecting Sarah to go more dominatrix with it and turn Kate into a submissive pet but the story was still good haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMuffin@BlueMuffin
401 Followers
The link to NTRPG for those who want to support my work and see it continued: https://www.amazon .com/dp/B07FBYZXT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531061955&sr=1-2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES