All Comments on 'Stand Up and Cum'

by JonRogue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

You thought this was worth posting? UGH!

JonRogueJonRogueover 8 years agoAuthor
There's always a heckler

For those who don't care for the story, that's fine. If you could mention why you didn't like it, that would be helpful. Anonymous heckling is fairly useless. Okay, so is this story but hey, you put stuff out there and try to get better, right?

SnowkemperSnowkemperover 8 years ago
Clever

Not bad, not bad at all. An original idea and if the jokes weren't fantastic, at least they made me smile (and weren't gross or disgusting, which is the thing I was most worried about!)

Worth a 5 star rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

What a great comic. And nothing gross or disgusting. I wish u would write some more on these lines. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hilarious, just needs a rim shot !

I's sure some comic will try to steal this routine. Really funny!

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
Alas...

Humor during sex always seems to backfire on me.... This is a true story... A sad story... My story....

Everything was going so well, I had picked up this really hot traveling guy, he is still out there somewhere... But, whole different story... I was much younger then... I had a unusual obsession with a sick combination of friendly kink and morbidly bizarre humor... I will now get to the punch line.... The moral first though... Making a man laugh so hard he fall off your friends couch that you have staked off and commandeered... Not good...

Always keep your wits about you and wry humor to yourself at least until you get off...

He, in a moment of lust, (that woke everyone in the house) yelled

"TALK TO ME LIKE IM A WHORE!!!"

Rebember... Think before you reply...

"Fuck you bitch! The money is on the nightstand... Get the hell out!!!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous