All Comments on 'First Time For Two'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Getting started!

I identify with these two! Just enough history to justify their relationship. Good enough for me to check out more work by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
That would be a fantasy 'cum' true !!!

I am so very bi interested. Wish I could find a mutual friend to experience, one has to be so careful about being exposed and STD's etc. I keep hoping - am in my 60's and don't want to wait forever.

doer19doer19over 20 years ago
65 year old looking

That is just what I need. A friend to get really friendly with

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Interesting Story

I would love to have a friend like this. I also am so afraid of STDs, but would love to be with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic Story - reflects the hope of a lot of us

Read you story and loved it as it really represnts my feelings and I beleive other men who are a bit more mature. Would hope to have some follow up with these two and maybe others in the same situation.

Thanks

willamanwillamanover 20 years ago
NEXT

Reading this story makes me think of myself. Like the other folks writing comments , it's something that I have tnought about. Having a friend of this nature sounds real good. Most of the stories are so hard core , it scares you too much to try. Might be possible to try , on a very descreet talk to each other. ENJOYED VERY MUCH

thighmaster14thighmaster14over 20 years ago
First Time For Two

I especially enjoyed the compassion and mutual feelings expressed in your story!I also am very bi-curious and would love to have a mutual friend like you have!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Food for Thought

As we mature and spouses desire subsides many fanticize or remember experiences of the past. This story did it for me. I too share the thoughts and concersn of the other commentors. Also look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I learned to suck cock late in life

I liked this story very much as it reminded me if my first sucking experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice. sexy

really liked the fact that nothing was forced and both were able to relax and enjoy their fantasy of sucking cock. Makes me wish they were neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really great story

Like some of the comments,I am 64,my lovely wife has lost all desire for sex except for a rare B.J.,& I am afraid of STD`s.I would love a friendship as described in the story.I settle for random video store sex(protected)instead.Oh well,more stories for we old limberdicks please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A dream come true

I know the feeling they have for each other. I wish I could have such a loving affair. I am 71 not gay but I dream of my first encounter with another older male I hope it's not too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i want to suck too

i am 68 years old and have yet to suck my first cock. i really want to feel a hard cock in my mouth and stroke it and suck the head of it while sliding in and out of my mouth. i know it would be a great blowjob and really can't wait to do it. i still jerk off regularly and hope to suck a cock soon. i may have to take drastic steps and go somewhere and ask. very few places close by though.

very good story and am happy for those that have found the cocks to suck.

richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
liked kinded

loved the story hope i can find a friend like you did im 60 and would love to try

LickpussiesLickpussiesalmost 13 years ago
COCK SUCKING HOT

I would like to try that also

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
I Want To Retire In Style Like That

Fun to hear about experimenting at any stage in life. A fun time is had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am retired and would love to find a buddy like this. Great Story. Thanks

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Sexy and sweet. Would love to invite them over to spend some time with my wife and I. Cheers.

rangerb52drangerb52d10 months ago

again im so jelous i want a cock to suck on and a hot mouth and lips on my cock.anyone in green valley up for that?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The First Time for Two is a well written and sexually stimulating story. I would like to have a suck buddy like them. It must be very satisfying for each of them. They have companionship and sex without the hassle of a wife or girlfriend.

I'm envious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous