All Comments on 'My Introduction to the Cuckold Life'

by cuckoldphotographer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One chapter is enough

Please don't tell us his wife is going to have sex with his friend and that she will not be satisfied with husband any more, another wimp story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hurrah !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also today a new baboon............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And....

That was the last time he ever saw her.... Bye Bye Birdie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We all know

where this is going.. I strongly suggest you stop now, while you`re marginally ahead. Even the much lamented FTDS couldn`t make a decent original story out of this formulaic rubbish !

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I want to rate it 1*, but...

I want to rate it 1*, but, even knowing where the story is going, I gave it 2* in a try to make the writer change his mind and write about a faithfull wife...It's bad enough that the friend is a big cheater, being also married...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If all he wants to do is fuck your wife

Then he's not your friend. Knowing this, why would your wife suddenly have an affair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was simply a bad start

He's married to a woman that dresses conservatively all the time when in the public eye. She won't even pose nude for her husband. Why would he think she would be open to posing for another man, let alone pose nude for him? It makes no sense. What he is doing is trying to pimp his wife out to a man that is a known cheater. Why? Why would he want to expose his wife to a man that he knows wants to fuck her? Is he not concerned that this man's randiness will expose her to disease? What happens when his wife becomes a size queen and no longer wants to sleep with her husband? Actions without rhyme or reason. You provide no reasons why his wife would agree to pose. It's just not good story telling. And you really need an editor. I don't like playing the Grammar Police but you made a number of mistakes that would have been easily corrected. Those mistakes made reading the story even worse than the premise. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my pathetic rating for a pathetic

excuse for a human,,he proud to relate his auto-bio

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice read

Looking forward to Part 2. How and when did your character decide he wanted another man to fuck his wife? Does he feel conflicted? Is he worried about her falling for him? There are a lot of ways you could make this story more interesting and more arousing by giving us a peak at what's going on in the heads of the characters. After all, the brain is the biggest sex organ. Keep writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid story, no talent writer.

The only way they can figure out how to write a L.W. erotic story is make the hubbie a cuck. In real life this only happens if wife is a slut and hubbie is gay, how many marriages like this are there?

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Not much there

Too little to rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sure, a vile fetish, but your stupid juvenile writing almost makes it humorous.

Thanks for the laugh, but I think this should have gone into the humor category? Or, preferably, just gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's OK but needs a bit more

Ignore the moronic comments. The story is fine, but it certainly seems to be heading along a very predictable path, so you need to add a bit more variety and interest to it. The transition from her being a conservative wife who won't pose nude for her husband, to willingly doing it for another man is too abrupt and lacks credibility. The fact that the other man is supremely endowed with a ten inch cock is just too much of a cliche for me. Add a bit of reality to your story - it's much sexier if you think that this could really have happened.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Good start

Writing is a little stilted, but it's a first story. Give it time. Story line is ok, though I admit I prefer LW stories where they both get pleasure from sharing rather than humiliating the husband through cuckolding. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UK...

figures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Normally I would give a new writer a little slack.

But this is so ridiculous he deserves none. His wife won't pose nude for him because she's afraid he'll share the photos with some friends, and since he seems to believe his wife is some trophy and admits to showing pictures of her in lingerie, it seems her distrust of him is well justified.

But then she agrees to pose nude for someone else knowing that person will display the pictures on his website? Does that make any sense to anyone? It doesn't me.

In addition to not making any sense, the story is poorly written. It contains zero dialogue and for as short as it is, it contains several grammatical errors. Oh, and if you are going to write more than one chapter it should be noted at the top of the story.

This is one of those occasions when I wish we could give out negative stars.

Oh, and one more thing. I have a very good friend who is a professional photographer and he would never do something like this. He has too much respect for his profession. The two characters featured here are not photographers, they'er simply sleezbags with cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This makes no sense

No dialogue. No explanation of her change of mind. Having a computer does not make someone a writer. Practice before you publish. By the way please don' t continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No Story

A story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. This is only a beginning. It also does not contain the elements "posing nude," "first time," or "cuckold" that were promised in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice begining

waiting for part 2

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thank you

For.Not continuing another sickening cuckold fantasy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And right now you're divorced because your wife found out you preferred men. So she found one for you and then got herself a real one as well.

Thank you for being one and done.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Any story that is unfinished after 8 years should be given a 1* so that no one tries to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous