All Comments on 'Grandpa's Sexy Grandson'

by Astrid_Love

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Happy fun

Sounds as if this is going to be one happy family full of fun. I'll wait for the next part for futher comment.

proteinnectarproteinnectarover 20 years ago
Tasty!

Nothing like tasting family sperm. Can't wait to read three-generation incest cum eating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
too bad

this story shoulda been posted in the gay category. shame on you for misleading readers... how are all the lovely gay people going to find it when you put it into the 'incest' category??

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
2 hot

Boy, even this so called straight guy loved this story!! I quess I just love reading ALL erotica so much...can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
like it in Incest catagory

Please cont. the story and keep it in the incest catagory. It is the incest that makes it so hot to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
really hot story

the story I really like it I hope you do a second one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good work.

Made me wish i was a grandfather...lol...well written, enjoyed alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so-so

bit unbelivable wen the son says why didnt you ever do that 4 me, actually all a bit unbelievable sorry it was alrite i suppose

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brought back memories

MY grand dad and I had a similar encounter when I was fifteen. Neither one of us became perverts, but we sure did have fun for a few years. Now I'm a grand dad, but regretably no sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
thinking about it

i have 2 grandsons .they live far away but get school breaks and come to visit. the 12 year old likes to play with his dick alot right in front of me and when its bed time and he is in his shorts watching tv he has his hands in his shorts all the time and the 9 year old brother is just as bad . on many ocations the 9 year old pulls the 12 year olds shorts down when they wresle on the floor and the the other does it to him after a while there both naked rolling around on the floor. its just the 3 of us here so i let them do what they want . i will never touch them but its fun watching there little hard dicks and them stroking them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Hot!!

I love this! I have a story about me and my grandson I will submit when I get it exactly the way I want it! This turns me on!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I especially enjoy when proclamations of love are exchanged during hot first time sex between grandfather and grandson, or father and son or all. When they say I love you so much granddad and I love your hard cock deep inside me, and they are tender mixed in with the really hot gay incest sex, it is a deep turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Am I next.

Loved the story. I really think that most guys seriously think about having sex with their buddies, and best friends. The typical male, will always fight the same sex urge, and consider any one who thinks that way is Gay. Baloney. As a senior male, i thnk about sex with a guy, more now then i ever did. You read the reaction of a first time cocksucker, and they all echo the same story,. it is as good a s a pussy. This vigin ass and mouth is waiting, and willing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like this story my friend's grandfather lives next door and I came home from college and he invited me over he was wearing a robe that was loosely tied and I could see that he had a big dick I got so turned on he could tell I said I wish I knew someone that could suck me off he needed it so badly he said it didn't matter if it was a man or a woman I immediately got on my knees and open my mouth and started sucking his 10 and a half inch hard dick I was so turned on after about 5 minutes he busted the biggest load of my mouth I spent the entire summer with him he gave me the best b****** I've ever had in my life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous