All Comments on 'Pushing Boundaries'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 8 years agoAuthor
Coding Error Page 1

I have become aware there is a coding error on Page 1 that leaves an italic open. I will hopefully get this fixed asap. My apologies if this sets you out of the story.

SWT3SWT3over 8 years ago
Lots of fun

It is so playful and your imagination is just great. I look forward to more. Given my experience of the story, orgies are definitely a turn on for me.

Thanks

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Simply WOW

What a way to end a great weekend! The (semi-long) wait was more than worth it and you mister delivered a masterpiece with love, drama, comedy and abundant sex action of all varieties.

They sure are a weird and wonderful bunch of crazies that fits together really well. Making Josh & Beth a couple would be a great move, they more than obviously want each other and have a good chemistry. Though Beth was playing her won wicked game, lucky Austin for being her 2nd. Alanna being protective of their cover, her first real man love, her conquest Malena made me feel kinda sorry for Josh but he got enough action from Beth & Ricki to compensate. Then again all the girls kinda prefer Austin over Josh, be it for he's the protagonist of the story or that he's simply more attractive remains to be seen.

The only real concern (with a capital C!) I have with the newly established 3-way relationship between Alanna, Austin & Malena. It’s nice that Alanna gave Malena a chance to date Austin but doesn’t that bereft their relationship quite a bit? Sure she and Austin will get unlimited pussy from Malena and possible other girls but that makes their relationship, that was supposed to base on mutual love since forever, practically an open one just with no other men involved. It does sound tempting but can backfire so painfully, even Austin had doubts about working that out that as well. I hope you thought this one through, like Alanna permitting this only till they’re done with school and in front of the other, or preferably simply keeping it a permanent 3-way relationship between them….because I simply don't feel that real chemistry between A&M that A&A have together. We, and the other roommates, came to cope that Alanna can't go without pussy for long so her getting it from time to time was obvious, but to simply push A&M into a secondary relationship simply because they have some feelings for each other is a bit farfetched. Once people get together others simply have to cope with that and move. Call me old-fashioned for liking the simple romance between best friends to blossom without interference yet I once more remind you to think this one through.

In the end however it was still an immensely enjoyable read that more than made my week complete. There were some minor grammatical mistakes here and there, but in no way did they diminish the effect of the whole story.

As with previous chapter I gave it 5* and hope we won't have to wait addition 4 months for further instalments :)

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 8 years ago
BEST strip poker story in a long time!!!!

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy cats

This is one of the hottest stories I've found on here and my body is still reeling.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

I was VERY happy to see Alanna stuck with Austin as her only guy. I was worried when I saw the mmf mention, but it all worked out, and I hope things will stay like that in your future stories in similar situations.

Not sure how I feel about the 'other' girls though. Sure, Alanna brings home a girl every now and then and they share her or she tells him beforehand and he pervs on them from the closet or something - fine. But Alanna just randomly hooking up with girls here and there on her own? Imagine Austin going to some party and stumbling in to a bedroom to find Alanna and another girl passionately making out and fucking eachother on the bed... That would seem a bit over the line IMHO, and would cheapen their relationship a bit, I think. Maybe it'd work if she would've told him about it right after in detail (maybe while fucking him), but in a situation like that where he'd walk in on her? I don't know...

The Malena thing is fine and all, but for a secondary relationship it seems a bit strong, and things just seem like they could really blow up on that front. Love that third rule though - even though I'm fully aware of the hypocrisy there like you also mentioned :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nicely Done!

Glad to see Austin & Alanna back again. Great story!! I have to agree with Ladd_Russo about the relationship with Malena, as well as Alanna with any random other girl. If she's as wild as you've written her to be when she's drunk, and craves attention in the same manner..., leaves the door open for some major issues between them. The Malena relationship while I didn't mind them hooking up, seems a bit strong as a secondary relationship. I guess we'll have to see where it goes.

BarademazBarademazover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this story as much as the last one in the series. Any chance of a spinoff with Beth and Josh?

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 8 years agoAuthor
A few responses

Thank you for all of the votes and comments. It is very much appreciated and absolutely encourages me to push my writing - more in every way.

@ Fapulus and Russo - I appreciate your concerns for the complications Malena adds to Austin and Alanna's relationship. To be frank, I'm not sure where A+A are going beyond some nebulous ideas for situations and scenarios. I am sure about one thing though - I want to tackle the issues of multiple partners with them in a very different way than I handle them in my FoF series.

@ Barademaz - I hadn't really considered a spin-off for Beth and Josh. I like the characters but they were always supports to the main story (both in Buttons and Boundaries). You set some cogs to turning though and that's always dangerous :P

Thanks again all!

~Break.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
@BreakTheBar

Since I'm away from my computer where I have a few pointer I made for this story I'll just give you a quick answer for now:

If all you have are vague ideas on future escapades for A&A I suggest you go through with them all and turn the best ones into stories of their own. That way there will be something for everyone, though some of us might skip some if not to ur liking. You'll have pool of themes to works with, can experiment to see how far you can push the characters and our patience, develop and adapt the story on the go and express your creative thinking. My best estimate would be for you to try a few stories but keeping A&A together as much as possible, like including other girls only when both of them are there, but keeping them exclusive in the end when they run out of tricks and are happy with just each other.

But be warned - if you strain their relationship too much, it will come to haunt you 'till your last days since you put so much effort in bringing them together. Most of us here are sentimental romantics when it comes to relationships between best friends (or life long friends), so it's only natural for us to expect a merry happy ending to those two freaks. I understand that you can't simply turn Alanna straight after playing a lesbian for so long yet then again they had the hot for each other for so long others started to notice. Keep this in mind and you'll keep the following your stories created as well as good rating we gave you.

When I get home I'll post some more pointers so Happy Thanksgiving 'till then!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
The missing pointers

Now that I'm back at home I can finally post the pointers I have for this story. Some I have covered yesterday, some may be a repeat of themselves, they are in no specific order, but still here they all are:

- Beth & Ricki obviously know that Austin has a thing for Alanna but her being a lesbian makes it nigh impossible for these feelings to get him anything

- If Austin starts dating Malena in front of others what will they think abut it and how will it affect his relationship with Alanna in public eye?

- Having 3 people hiding a relationship of 2 that was supposed to be secret only makes it harder for all of them

- No matter what they do there is no chance that Austin & Malena develop the kind of chemistry and intimacy that Austin & Alanna already have from the get-go

- Josh might start pressing Alanna for a romp now that she turned him down so that Austin can be her first but let him dry, so in the long run it can have negative effects on their little community

- Once A&A break the news of their relationship to Austins mom it’s no longer a secret, specially if they attend that wedding (from Pushing Buttons) together, if not sooner then people will know them as a couple

- As in the first part of Pushing Boundaries they once more needed alcohol to loosen up, though plausible hopefully we’ll get a story where A&A can get to it without it to start things off, like a normal date that leads to some fun

- It would be interesting to hear what Alanna would do if Malena had got her hands on Austin before her, maybe package it into one of her confessions down the road

- I might be wrong with my assumptions but since you separated that A&A will be back from Malenas future return I see that as you putting A&A in front and only include Malena from time to time, so basically my (and probably many others) wishes do come true and they are the odd couple everyone was rooting for to get together?

- What will their roommates think of A&A now that they had sex in public, at least those who knew of his crush will start to suspect things

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Writing was incredible!

Being a straight female, I usually like only mmf erotica. This has been quite an experience. The writing and descriptions were enough to make me keep reading. I might not end up experimenting, but this story definitely got me going!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 8 years agoAuthor
Responses

Hey all,

Again, thank you so much for the continuing support Pushing Boundaries has been getting. When I happened to check on my submission stats today I realized it had not only broken onto the toplist for Groups, but is sitting in the top 5 next to some of my favourite authors on Lit. (TxTallTales and BosomBuddies, omg fanboy moment.) This was a huge lift to my week and I can't thank you all enough.

@CapFap - You have definitely nailed down some of the issues I've been planning to take on in coming stories. My ideas have been percolating and I have not one but two future installments in mind, one of which will be a crossover with another story I'm writing. I'm so meta, amirite?

@anonymous - That is a major compliment, thank you.

If you want some more details on plans and future works make sure to send me some private feedback below with your email and a note saying you would like to join my mailing list. I update on my series, the stories I'm currently writing/planning, and sometimes even talk a bit about what I'm doing to get published in the mainstream.

Thanks again,

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just One Word

AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I have a hard time with long stories (my ADD kicks in), but this was great. I read it in parts and kept coming back to it. Not much keeps my attention since my work and family keep me so busy. Thanks!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
I'm pausing on page 5 to write this

I'm a big fan of all your work (discovered you via FoF and read a lot of scifi/fantasy) but this cast and your narrative of their actions, feelings, and such are truly wonderful. I'm trying to extend the enjoyment by only reading 1 - 2 pages per week in hopes that you will have more ready when the curtain falls on this story. Maybe don't feel like you have to limit it to A, A, and sometimes M. You could explore the inexperience and confidence building of some other cast members. Anyway, I just had to pause and praise.

AgnosticChrisAgnosticChrisover 8 years ago
Not only your best yet...

But maybe one of the best I've read on here so far. I really enjoyed this and can't wait to see more of all of your series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10 pages

I normally skip over the longer stories but I am extremely happy that i did not this time. AMAZING

VhartensaVhartensaover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I would say this is in the top ten stories I have read on this site in the years I have read on it. I would like to say the character development was stupendous and well fleshed. Plot evolution was I little on the erratic side but, in my opinion added a great flavor.

I have only one suggestion and it deals with the continuing story, I would like to see the deepening relationship between these three. I have lived the Master/slave relationships on and off for 16 years, even working as a professional Master for a few of them, and this is a perfect scenario for a trusting and fulfilling polyamorus trio. Perhaps with your ending, the three of them moving into the same room and openly being a threesome couple, the development of how their friends and roommates react to this, perhaps more. I am in no way trying to say you do not know where to take it, just saying where I, myself as a reader would be intrigued in the continuation.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
it needs more than 5 stars

I need more tomorrow please

Discretion9966Discretion9966over 8 years ago
Wow!

I hate to reiterate what so many have already said. This was very well written. Great story idea, character dev, use of grammar, all of it. Definitely one of the best I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
* * * * * AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF, BUT

I found a relatively small number of questionable areas, in the light of the length, 33,639 words. There were not nearly enough to mar this awesome story, but nonetheless noticeable and noteworthy:

1. Hell to the no (WTF????)

2. light headed (light-headed)

3. fruit of the mother fucking loom. (Fruit of the motherfucking Loom)

4. God damn (Goddamn)

5. cocked and eyebrow (an)

6. Rugby (rugby)

7. cross legged (cross-legged)

8. two pair off the hop (top)

9. new I was safe (knew)

10. it's head (its)

11. it would be (a) surprise

12. self confidence (self-confidence)

13. cross legged

14. self satisfied (self-satisfied)

15. dieing (dying)

16. daisy duke (Daisy Dukes)

17. cose to me before (close)

18. white knuckled (white-knuckled)

19. up state (upstate)

20. your welcome (you’re)

21. god (God)

22. hair trigger (hair-trigger)

23. lube this baby up (-and) (a) bit

24. folded over (folded-over)

25. quickly got pack to our spots (back)

26. dildo's (dildoes)

27. chaffed (chafed)

28. double team (double-team)

29. over time (overtime)

30. rode Alanna and I (me)

31. sexytimes (sexy times)

32. One time (One-time)

33. king sized (king-sized)

I felt as if so many other readers had extolled the virtues of this writer/story a bit of constructive criticism or at least reflection was in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was good for me...

...was it good for you? :)

sshh1sshh1about 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

It was a well told story! It was very realistic. The scenes were very clear and entertaining. I usually don't read stories this long from start to finish but this had me hooked! Thank you for sharing!

PoetEarlePoetEarleabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

Outstanding, captivating and down right jaw dropping. Remarkably written, and what an imagination. I look forward to reading much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it

dude, that was awsome. there was so much sex! took me two days tuo read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT HOT

I had to stop halfway through the story and go fuck myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic story

I don't think my brain could cope with this in reality. Great story though. GM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So sexy!

Holy fuck this was incredible. I read through the story while furiously using my vibrator imagining me in these scenarios. Thank you!!!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author Update

Hello all,

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. I really do appreciate them (especially the ones from the ladies ;) ) and it's comments like these that help give me a boost when I'm feeling down about my writing.

I do still have plans to continue the story for the whole house here, including playing with different POV's and situations. I'm not sure when the next installment will come out, but I'll be sure to let my mailing list know about it's progress.

In other news, Pushing Boundaries is currently up for voting in the 2015 Literotica Awards and I would really appreciate any support you guys and gals might throw my way.

Thanks again,

~ Break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfffff

I came three times reading this, I kept pretending to be Malena! Great story

Lioness188Lioness188almost 8 years ago
Wow

This story was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read more!

MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 8 years ago
Naughty

Wonderful sexy and tittilating story. Good characters, well balanced and developed. Definately liked the game and the way it progressed. Made me wish l was one of the males, but then I more than likely, would never have survived a full day of arousal like that. Loved it!

Medicalpete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Can't handle it- must have some more Alana she's just such an amazing character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
best story ever!

i have been a Literotica fan for over 10 years and this is the best story I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
holy shit

That was amazing! Only the second story I've carried on reading after cumming in my history of literotica. Well done and thanks for an incredible adventure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing work!

After reading all ten pages and the prequel Pushing Buttons, I can't wait for more. My favorite piece on the site.

evosexevosexalmost 8 years ago
WOW

man you can write !!! that was great .... I like how the actions have escalted slowly but in a hot as hell way :)

keep going on , we need more of that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I read that story over about two weeks. Must have come eight or ten times.

Absolutely no question about it - the best story I have ever read.

mistout1mistout1over 7 years ago
Where does it go next?

Great story to this point, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly hot!!!

Incredibly long buildup, lol, but thank you so much for writing this. Like someone else said... after I came I kept on reading and came again :p

I saw myself as Malena in the story. Most of your characters seem so real, the emotional aspect so accurate. Thanks again... Incredibly hot, this is my new favorite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!!

This was so fucking hot! I came so hard while reading it! My pussy is like completely drenched and I'm fingering it so hard but I need a rock hard dick to completely fill me up to make me feel completely satisified...aarrgghh this was so good

nono44nono44over 7 years ago
breathless

I am totally breathless as I finish reading this. Great job thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious!

Fantastic story! A LOT of fun!! :)

And thank you for the Author's Note 2. There are many authors who go Anal to Mouth or Anal to Vagina, with no cleaning in the middle. It's something that I noticed in your story. The fact that you touched upon the hygiene being missed, it at the end, in an author's note, says a lot about you. So while I still don't LIKE that the lack of hygiene is still in the story.. I will forgive you because you added the note. :)

5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Blimey, that just kept going and getting hotter, crazier, sexier, and more imaginative. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Amazing Amazing !

Keep it up, it was so good !

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 7 years ago

Very well done. Great story line, and good grammar too - I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it i almost cum in my shorts

alaska1studalaska1studabout 7 years ago
The best

I have to admit that this is one of if not the best story I've read here yet. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is the most well written story. Fantastic!!

Amazing writing. Kept my rapt attention. I couldn't stop reading. The author did a fantastic job. I love good erotica.

celticladycelticladyabout 7 years ago
Very well written!

The emotional aspect combined with the concise physical acts makes this story a wonderful read. I sincerely hope that your tale (tail?) inspires experimentation for a lot of folks.

Thank you!

(bonus points for the hygiene PSA footnote)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOTAL MALE FANTASY

What every guy dreams of. But how many of us have the super hot lesbian leaning best friend in our lives? I only knew of one lesbian in my entire neighborhood and even though she was so fucking fine yu could pop a nut just watching her luscious ass move away she had no leanings toward guys. Was openly hostile toward the male of the species. To the point of taking boxing lessons and using them on several guys who thought they could make a play.

Yeah, this is just such a nice fantasy though. I liked the story.

RaiderangelRaiderangelabout 7 years ago
Every mans dream

Loved it, so erotic.Can't wait for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guy on guy

Should have had some Action between Austin and Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it!

You fucking nailed it. Erotic and exciting. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

I never commented here before, but it seems like a good time for a first. Absolutely marvelous work; I'd give it 6 stars if I could. I had never read a story that reached into the double-digit pages before (this one took me 3 hours!), and I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm amazed at how you could literally write a story based on die rolls; it feels like something quite close to RPG game master territory. I have to wonder, which result did you manipulate, if you still remember?

Great work, and I'm looking forward to reading your third story when I find the time.

kurinaxkurinaxover 6 years ago
One of the best

This has to be in the top five sex stories I’ve ever read. You are incredibly skilled. Five stars and a new follower, because I cannot wait to see what you have coming next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic.

This story is very neatly written. I love how the writer wrote the whole plot and the chosen characters are very fit to the story itself.

- www.ishared.life/19-crazy-sex-skills

AracinthAracinthover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Very much enjoyed this story, one of my absolute favorites with the dynamic you've evolved with Austin, Alanna, & Malena.

I still voted it a 5, but two comments:

1st - Totally cool if guy-on-guy isn't your thing... but it'd be really great if you could leave out the homophobia parts in the future. It didn't seem to serve the story in any significant way and really brings in some unhealthy aspects of masculinity. Almost all of the moments between Josh & Austin could be written with more inclusive masculinity without them actually getting it on. "Do you want to see my pinky winky?" "Nah, thanks though, I don't want to make Ricki wait." Josh & I grinned at each other and he moved on.

2nd - I really really really liked how adamant Ricki was about condoms, and it felt really weird when she suddenly seemed to not care about protected sex. All the other moments lacking safe sex and hygiene I could gloss over without distraction from the story (no safe sex talks about STI's, no cleanup per your note... I could suspend disbelief enough to move through those moments with being pulled out of the narrative... I realize its fantasy & fiction). But it was especially confusing and distracting to have such a reversal when you'd already established her as a safe sex conscious character.

Thanks for listening to some un-asked for critique. I wouldn't leave such a long message if I wasn't invested and engaged with your writing. :)

I would absolutely love to read more stories about the relationship of Alanna, Austin, & Malena. They are adorable together and having three monogamous individuals decide to start dating polyamorously with such a loving dynamic is really beautiful and heartwarming. I hope you are inspired to write more about these characters!

I applaud your work, and hope you will continue this series.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Stunning story ! Struggled to put it down and did wonder how long it was going to last , thought it may have got boring being so long but no ! How wrong was I ! Once again stunning !

robertlrobertlabout 6 years ago
Incredible

This was an incredible story, so much better than the run of the mill strip poker. This was hot and so well told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The "PB" Challenge: how many chapters can you last before cumming?

I don't get past the second.

SunloverSunloverabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a great story and very well written. It grabbed me and held my interest throughout the whole thing. I couldn't put it down once I had started it. Would strongly recommend reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just too long

Just too long. Better to cut into chapters, each standing on its own, but with a "stay tuned for more" type sign-off.

longhornfanlonghornfanabout 6 years ago
Captured from the second paragraph!

Excellent story! Had to stop by the sixth chapter to attack my significant other. We played strip poker a couple of times with others, but never got to the dare part. Wish we had...

Legacy_24Legacy_24almost 6 years ago
I know im in the minority.

I know im in the minority when it comes to this but i actually prefer the idea of Austin and Malena ending up in a monogamous relationship. I love the idea of the three together at the moment but I perosnally feel at some point their relationship will have to be defined properly. Dont get me wrong I love the idea of best friends falling in love and staying together but the fact Alanna has been out as a lesbian for years before this in combination with when they get together she still wants pussy whereas its clear that both A and M fancied each other from even the first story. Please dont think im saying I dont like your stories ive read all 3 of the pushing series and I can honest to god say it only comes second to one other series ive ever read in erotica. I love how your approaching it im just saying personally id prefer if Austin and Malena end up together, they are both innate monogamous characters even though they are enjoying what they have right now and I would just rather if those two came together as a monogamous couple and alannah continued her brilliant ways as a bonafide lesbian. Regardless I have truly enjoyed this series and look forward to the next installment if there was to be one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best sex story I have ever read

Please make this an actual book.

Please keep me updated @ manbyronicchilde@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Third time

This was the thrid time I have read this story and it's better every time...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved to story

story perfectly captured a university-life fantasy

nubianjocknubianjockover 5 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your writing. I enjoy respectful, consensual sexual engagement. You did a nice job. Looking forward to reading some of your other material.

WittonWittonover 5 years ago
¿Una problema? The poker game was key to moving the action along, but ....

... you relied upon the notion of multiple losers in a single hand numerous times.

In every card game I've ever played or seen all cards were ranked by face value and then by suit. Any ten - even the club - beats every nine - even the spade. And in all forms of poker where no hand has so much as pair of deuces, the hand with the highest card wins, and the hand with the lowest high card loses to ALL other hands.

I realize that there is such a thing as artistic license, but changing the rules of the key group interaction, i.e., the poker game, was a bit much. I concede that the progress of the game would have been slower - or you would have had to have f the players get bored and trigger some sort of cataclysmic ending.

I apologize if the problem was raised and the resolved by some earlier comment that I failed to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Poker hands...

...have no suit ranking.

Some players play a house rule where there is some suit ordering. It's rare, but it happens.

But in standard Poker (regardless of whether it is draw, stud, hold 'em, or whatever variant you prefer), there is no suit ranking. Suits only matter to determine whether they are all equal (in which case the hand is a flush or a straight flush) or not.

Two hands that differ only in suits are equal in Poker.

2learnmore2learnmoreover 4 years ago
Do not get people like author of comment 08/03

Given that you currently have a rating of 4.83, with 1.1 million views and over 1100 favorites, I kinda think it is presumptuous of me to think you need me to cast aspersions of that comment, but I just can’t let it stand without voicing my support of your work.

Not only is this one of the hottest stories I have come across here, the character of Alanna is absolutely one of the all-time hottest, and easiest to fantasize about, in my opinion.

Her character is playful, adventurous, knows more than me (can produce unexpected turn-ons seemingly at will) and loving at the same time, and gorgeous to boot, that just hits pretty much all my buttons!

Hope you are able to “come out of retirement” some day - would love to see more!

aherbaherbover 4 years ago

Loved this story - absolutely loved it.

Had me rock hard from pretty much the start right through to the last page. Your characters could generate a truck full of orgasms with further stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!!

Dear god FINALLY someone mentions hygiene after anal. Always bugged the shit out of me no pun intended. Its just asking for infections

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

I really enjoyed this, I thought it was pretty well written and super sexy. The only thing I didn't like (being a queer woman) was the labeling of Alana as a lesbian, and the mention of "gold-star lesbians". By making Alana a lesbian who dates a man it makes some men think they can get other lesbians to "change their mind". And the idea of a gold-star lesbian can be harnful as it implies that lesbians who have been with men in the past are somehow less valid than ones who haven't.

But that's pretty picky of me for some written porn on the internet lmao.

Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvellous

Begining to end great fun sex. I am sure the complications will come if the story continues, but you have captured well one of those crazy times in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long

this story was waaaay toooo long.. It became boring to me.... There others who liked it so who am I to complain

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 4 years ago
Like I wished my uni days had been

Brilliant for so many reasons. A plot that kept giving, but was slow enough for the incremental ratcheting up of dares to be realistic. Releasing the tension of the secret hook up was inspired and recognising that the quiet ones can have some of the best imaginations because they need to. I wished my friends in uni were more like this, and also think the anal to other opening sex could still have had a sexy cleaning step.

Looking forward to more.

3rica3ricaover 3 years ago

Loved it. I took my time with this story, playing each hand in my mind slowly over time. It really worked for me.

I'm new to so many ideas so I really appreciated the fact that the author addressed health & hygiene in a sexy way. It helped relieve my trepidation and enjoy the story even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing. I'd love this series if there was no sex at all

I said everything I had to say in the title. Your writing is amazing, editing solid and the story is just probable enough to be endearing.

The sex is also mad hot

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 3 years ago
Sexiest Strip Poker Game Ever.

Great erotica, but you shouldn't be so homophobic. If girls can look and touch and talk about each other's bodies, there's nothing wrong with guys looking and talking about each other's dicks and bodies. If the girls had to (got to) kiss and taste the other girls, Austin should have tried sucking cock for the first time. Still, great sex.

SexReader42SexReader42over 3 years ago

One of the hottest stories ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy as hell but quick question

Did Alanna ever get to come?

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago

Jbluejayzz just because a writer doesnt want to have their characters engage in male homosexual acts doesn't make them homophobic. That's just their sexual preference. To say that they have to just because there was female homosexual and bisexual acts being explored and engaged in is a little sexist against heterosexual cis gendered males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story a intersting dare woyld have been to have one if the girls nail one of the guys with a strap on as. Ge was. Fucking. One. Of them

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Amazing story and great writing and editing. Not really much to criticize that wouldn't say more about me than your story or ability (like a number of comments).thank you and I'm heading to your profile for more.

macrumptonmacrumptonover 2 years ago

By far the best "orgy" scene I have ever read. Amazing writing with really wonderful characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started to write that while it was sexy, it was totally unbelievable. No group of college students is going to act like this without first being involved sexually— it just wouldn’t happen.

Then I went back and looked more closely. YES! They were all Canadians! We all know what they are like! So yeah, five * * * * *, easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a very well written story, and very entertaining. I loved it, great work. Thank you, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a known fact that when.Americans are shot they invariably drop to the ground.

It’s not a usual reaction to most gunshot wound, but we have seen so many westerns & cops & robbers shows in which the shot guy always falls down when shot that we automatically do it too.

In this story the men always claims that a condom really decreases the feelings.

Now I’ll admit that when I did my experiment the lady whom I was screwing wasnr very tight (I could easily fist her.) but when my condom slipped off I took a dozen pumps before I pulled it back on.

I could feel no difference.

Same for going soft after an organism. I was a 22 year old sailor who was a virgin. Too embarrassed to admit it I just opened a few extra condoms & placed them on the table next to the bed.

I knew the first time would last less than a minute so after a few strokes I told her it was too sloppy & put on a new condom. I did this three times without stopping.

Later she told me the second time was a little too long. I bit my tong & didn’t say a word about it being not my second but my forth organism.

I was surprised that she thought it was two times because I didn’t think I’d stopped long enough for her to realize it as t just one time.

Ow 50+years later I can’t do that anymore but I still think it’s just a mental expectation for younger men rather than a physical one.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!!!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think Meliana was an unnecessary addition to the story.

The rules for cheating were also unneeded.

What’s wrong with monogamy? I would have liked the story more were those two things had been left out.

I’m amazed at how promiscuous the portrayed students are.it’s like watching porn—al the men have monster cocks & the women all have DD cups.

Not a realistic portrait of the general population.

Of course I went to a conservative college & it was 50 some years ago, but still. I’d bet the college kids there today aren’t nearly as promiscuous ass portrayed here.

I think it would be harder to write erotica it’s conservative students, but if you could pull it off you’d have a masterpiece.

Liked this anyway.

Bill. S.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Group sex stories normally don’t appeal to me… but the trust, compassion, and complete consideration each showed towards the others made this story prefect IMO. The romance between Austin & Alanna was icing on the cake. So heartfelt and genuine. 5 stars all the way!!!

FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTBalmost 2 years ago

Probably the sexiest, horniest story I’ve read on Lit…… I had to read it in stages…if you know what I mean…

VFreeVFreeover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories on this site... So glad I found you as all the stories I've read so far a amazing

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnover 1 year ago

This is the first..no second of your stories I have read…… I will be reading them ALL! Thank you sooooooo much!!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

This was amazing. Please give us more with these characters and keep writing as you are an awesome writer. Off to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This may well be the hottest story I have ever read. Hit most if not all of my fantasies. Would like to give it a 10.

WittyUserNameWittyUserNameover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories on here. Came back to leave it a comment. I hope to see more from these characters!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8041 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...