All Comments on 'Sandwiching My Ex-Girlfriend'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Question

These stories are so hot! Are any of them true??

dpingjessiedpingjessieover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Only a couple of them are true throughout. Most of them contain parts that are true, and all the characters (except a few of the males) are either real people or based on real people.

kaitlyn1004kaitlyn1004over 8 years ago
Grudge sex

I just love this idea and you delivered it so vividly. hot as hell. grudge sex is awesome and the thought of doing it with a friend sounds like so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
realley marvalous

i need more and more from you please carrey on i love to do this with my two lover

mrs kundan g parakh

sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Here cum's another one.

This is simply a rewrite of your other stuff. You need to maybe WRITE SOMETHING NEW!!! OH GOD IT IS BORING WHEN YOUR STORIES ARE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME.

Maybe tell us what or how Jennifer? Cheated or Fucked up on "Our Hero" your MC (Main Character) what did she do that deserved a double grudge fuck? I can tell you (ALREADY) WHY she did it...the Main Character is a major ASSHOLE. Very unlikable and he treats women like SHIT. Man I was a Biker for 26 years and I got more fucks etc by being nicer than the other guys and respecting the chicks. You know how much fun it is, to have a chick sit on your face and go nuts, coming all over you just for using your tongue on her twat (and occasionally her asshole) Then they will let you do just about ANYTHING TO/WITH THEM!!!! That is why my club name was "ROOT RAT" (ROOT is an Aussie term meaning Fuck) Geez Mate, give us more than "RINSE AND REPEAT" in your "Stories"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Last comment

So why do you keep reading his stuff? You clearly seem to think you know the character and the stories well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
THIS IS A SEQUEL

This story was begun with -- and is a continuation of --

Hot Sex with the Ex.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Straightforward simplistic plot--but that was a given and stated up front. The main character's ambivalence toward a woman he obviously had had deep feelings for (and had those feelings tromped on) was realistic and rational, reflecting his remaining affection and memories of lusty sex with his ex. It was also clear that this was still a relatively immature guy--not necessarily bad since everyone matures at different rates--but reflective of why he and his ex had not had true heart to heart conversations regarding their past--and possible futures together, which leaves room for another sequel as to how the reconciliation progresses. What brought about her desire for reconciliation? What is the reality of her level of enjoyment of being dp'd? Will multi-party coupling figure consensually in their future, or be a one-off as the guy's feelings resurge and he possibly wants more of an exclusive relationship?

Well enough written to be easily read and followed, the story has potential angles which could take it lots of ways. Go for it. Thanks and well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
1150 Followers
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...