All Comments on 'Kate Ch. 06'

by Shhhh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I am your newest fan!

I found one of your stories in the "new" section of literotica stories and I've been sucked in all morning- reading all your other works. You handle the subject of humiliation so well. Keep submitting your stories- I'll be waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
encore encore

i'd really like it if you would continue this story of kate. i'd love to see how it goes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

This was fantastic!!! I really would love to read more...teh way you write about humiliation is so great.

secretrapefantasysecretrapefantasyabout 16 years ago
damn

AWWW please make another part! was that the end? AHFHHHHHHH btw i luv it when a guy grabs the girls hair. its so dominating. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

don't get it. what is it with women and rape.. Are this real dreams or is it just some kind of BS... Any of you in that situation for real would probably scream for your life's... And with such a guy you life's would be rather short... And finishing the story with saying that he will take her home? It makes me reach for my baseball bat here :) Cheers Yoron. (the 25 is for technical effort in writing, not for the story line though.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Plain ...

If I were to make an educated guess, it's about women being afraid/ashamed to admit they like sex and looking for excuses, i.e. "He made me do it, I couldn't help it".

In my opinion, it's plain stupid, we are after all animals driven by our survival instinct; this applies also to sex. So I just can't imagine why anyone would dream of being the "victim". But that's just me, please, don't let me stop you! Enjoy dreaming of being raped and beaten and humilliated, just be carefull what you wish for.

As for the story, is so clichee...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue this series!

I know it's been so many years, but I'd love to know more about Jake and I feel that there was something more between Jake and Kate that was not told! Don't leave me hanging XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I really liked this story; until the ending.

I think it would have been much better if it were longer and she somehow escaped. Then, him thinking, “we’ll pick up where we left off another time” might make some sense, in that he intends to re-capture her because he never meant for her to escape in the first place.

In my opinion, you should re-write how you ended this story and continue it to a better ending, because it started out very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous