All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 11'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is the stupidest series i have ever read on here. And yet i keep coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why

don't you put drivel like that not in sci fi. far over the edge to be close to anything possible

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Why not leave a name?

Is this the same commenter for both? If you could tell me what is so stupid I'd be happy to know. Also, are you meaning to say this *should* be in sci-fi? Of course it's over the top. Many, many, many stories in this genre are... Thanks for your comment but I would like constructive criticism please.

twosocks44twosocks44over 8 years ago
fantasy story

It is a fun fantasy story. Get a grip Anonymous. There are a lot of stories on this site. Go find something you like instead of making comments about a story you say you don't like but keep coming back to. What the F K. go figure.

I am enjoying this fantasy so if you can't say something nice don't say anything, just move on to another story.

Tom

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
YUMI GOOD

The Part With Class and Temperature Was Very Good! The Dean, Et. Al Was All Over The Place! Rushing To Next Chapter Maybe? VERY Enjoyable, OF Course!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Fair point

Thanks for the comments! Yeah you have a point there. I forgot to continue the part with the USB stick and I could have made the end less rushed. She will definitely be getting fucked next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this series

Can't wait for the next chapter.

HhHunkHhHunkover 8 years ago
Another awesome part

Another awesome part in the series. I especially liked the part in class where the guys tasted her milk. Although I would have loved to know more about how Yumi felt when the guys were tasting it.

I love the concept of humiliation by gang in public. So I really hope we will see more students humiliating and molesting Yumi in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job

This is an awesome story arc and I keep checking for updates all the time! It would be great if you could focus more.on Yumi's milking, ideally if the school has a plan to produce her milk in mass quantities. It would also be great if Yumi was the center of a massive gang bang and had to swallow and take in her pussy an enormous amount of loads, described in great detail, maybe while being milked? ;)

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderover 8 years ago
Delicious fantasy

I'm not quite sure how I arrived at Yumi's adventure, yet I'm so pleased I did!

I love the tempo of it, the way the early chapters set the scene, tease and allude to possibilities. That's a difficult thing to pull off, as it's easy to loose reader interest, but your writing and plot development is accomplished and exquisitely done.

Now established, the characters are revealing their real needs and desires with the result that the plot is delving into utter filth, what's not to enjoy?

I'm not going to prompt or suggest you go one way or another with this (unless you're needing inspiration), as I'm enjoying and trust your imagination to take Yumi to where she needs to be.

Thanks so much for your writing, for your imagination and most of all for sharing these with us.

I'm so looking forward to the next instalment, please keep writing, you're a talented storyteller. CMH

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks CMH, Anonymous(s) and HhHunk!

Comments like these really do keep me writing, it's very generous of you. Happy to hear you are enjoying it!

I'm always open to suggestions, I plan on using one a reader sent me in a future chapter and I have used some before. So by all means, send me your ideas and I'll see what I can do. Just send it as Feedback that way it goes to my email address. I'm about 2,500 words through chapter 12, just trying to find the time to finish it, I basically know what will happen.

Cheers, ENF_Asian

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this series!

Avid follower since the first installment, you've done a great job of tracking Yumi's gradual transition to eager submissive. I love the idea of continuing her adventures outside college. I do hope though that the dean takes her virginity privately or with Miss White. And that Miss White gets a full blown one on one session to do with Yumi what she has wanted to do for so long. She's earned it! Also really liked the students illicit courtyard interplay, very sexy. Thank you so much for the awesome work you do!

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderover 8 years ago
Next Installment

Delighted to hear the next instalment is progressing, ENF.

The possibility (no pressure) of a further instalment in time for Christmas sounds like the perfect present!

That said it'll be perfect whenever it arrives ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue this story!

This is one of the best series going. Please don't just stop it without giving it a proper ending as so many authors are prone to do. I love how you have slowly developed the lead character, slowly building up the level of her submission. I especially enjoy the sexual humiliation aspect-- slutty clothing, display of her body, and increasingly intimate sexual acts. Also, I agree with several previous posters who commented on her milking-- love it! It's a great vehicle for further humiliation scenes... and that it makes her tits even bigger doesn't hurt either!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback :) I haven't finished it yet, still have a few more chapter ideas. I'm at around 5000 words for the next chapter. I think I'll need another 5000 or so to finish. It's been a bit slow going but I know how to finish it now, just need the time to write. Will try to get it done soon! Sorry for the delay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:(

So sad there has not been a new chapter. Still checking back everyday....

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderabout 8 years ago
Recent Anonymous

I can't disagree, It is sad that the next instalment is not yet posted, but hey you just can't hurry these things.... no doubt in amongst it all everyday life demands attention.

I have a bag of confidence in ENF's delicious and gloriously filthy imagination, not too mention undoubted talent that I trust her/him to post once satisfied with their prose.

Of course I wish that creativity could happen at the press of a button, then we'd all be fingering our throbbing cunts and stroking our hard cocks to Yumi's next adventure right at this very (what would be blissful) moment! ;)

Digressing, I'm sure that I speak for many when I say that I wish that I could not only see and read and wank myself off to the finished article, but that I could also be inside the writer's mind every step of the way as the plot forms and develops. As they imagine and craft their narrative. Think of the the taboos visited, the perversions instigated, the arousal beholden, the affirmation and kinks explored.... Lord I'm throbbing at the very prospect. Roll on scientific advancement...

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor

**UPDATE 17/02**

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience, I'm a little further along, *9553 words*, but it has been hard to find the time. I have had time to think about many plot devices to use in future chapters however. I think it will go another 3000-4000 words, the longest one yet. Thank you so much for your comments, I'm glad if people get off on my words!! It's coming, hopefully very soon, maybe in the next few days.

Cheers, ENF

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderabout 8 years ago
Update

ENF, thanks for the continuing updates. Great communication.

I'm feeling like that kid I once was waiting for Christmas. It's easy to be impatient, less so to bide time, but as the cliche says, good things come.... Besides I'd rather you take the time you require to make it the best you can, while balancing everything else in your life.

This is easily the most eagerly awaited instalment in all my years reading on here and boy have I read some great works, so you can read that as a big compliment. It's also apparent that there are many others who are anticipating Yumi's continuing adventures, that's obvious by the great comments and consistently high ratings your writing warrants.

Your filthy and deliciously deviant mind must get so aroused at the thought of all those orgasms you're stimulating across countries and continents, in every corner of this copulating planet. Hehe!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
I am humbled

Hi CMH,

Wow! Comments like these really inspire me to continue. I wouldn't even really call myself a writer, but I would have quit by now if I didn't receive great feedback and kind comments from people like yourself! I did delete one negative comment because I feel it was an unfair characterisation of me and I think it missed the point of this story, and of course the fact that it is a FANTASY and should never be acted out in reality (except with a willing partner) and I have in fact acted out parts of this story. If you want to read the comment I saved it and can send it to you. It's an anonymous comment... of course.

An update for today, I got a bunch more done today and I know how this chapter will end. I'm currently at 13,225 words, but I can't see it ending in less than 15 or 16,000. So it's going to be a long one.

The thought of women reading this and becoming turned on arouses me, but of course I'm happy to have fans of all sexes :) Maybe I just gave away more of my identity... Thank you again, I'll try and get it done in the next two days. Hopefully in time for some weekend reading. And please tell me your thoughts on the next one, it's a huge part of what keeps me writing. Yes I am hungry for praise! hahaha

Cheers, ENF_Asian.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
Submitted :)

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a very long time coming but The College's New Assistant Pt. 12 is now submitted. It came to almost 17,000 words, so the longest to date by almost 5,000 words. I got on a roll, hope there aren't too many mistakes. I could use an editor, I think I am far too impatient to do it well myself. If anyone wants to volunteer it would mean you can read them early and help me with the story a bit too. Send me a message if you are interested.

Cheers, ENF_Asian

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderabout 8 years ago
Editing

Gosh. ENF. Wow! You have been busy, Seems your creative juices have been really flowing. :)

Hoping (fingers crossed) it'll be on the site in a day or two, just in time for a leisurely, pleasurable weekend read ;)

I've sent you a message via your profile about editing help. CMH

HhHunkHhHunkabout 8 years ago
Available to help with ideas and editing

Hi ENF.... If you think I can, then I will be more than happy to help you with editing. And I would of course love to share my ideas with a great imaginative mind as yours. Let me know. Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love the series!!!!!

When is the next chapter come out? I look at the date it has been quite a long time:)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
Part 12?

Hi Anon,

Did you read part 12? https://www.literotica.com/s/the-colleges-new-assistant-pt-12

Cheers, ENF_Asian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ENF

Just saw it for some weird reason it not display on menu. Thank you

entemeentemeover 7 years ago
Lovely, erotic story ...

Now, looking forward to reading the next two parts.

Thank you ENF for such a vivid, perverted imagination.

~smiles~

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks Enteme,

It's coming, been slow going with reality demanding my attention, got 6,500 words done so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Gosh!

Gosh! Mani akmeņi ir smagi, pateicoties šai stāstam pievienotajām sulām, un manas lapsas dēļ esmu liels. Paldies rakstnieks. Jūs varat sūkāt manu pole katru reizi, kad vēlaties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
334 Followers
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...