All Comments on 'Our First Date'

by Dawn Omens

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Flintstone54Flintstone54over 20 years ago
Sweeter Thn a Ice Cream Sundae !!!

Your talent...Ahhh,its a thrill to read your story...almost taste that sweet young girl cum...almost feel the heat,the passion & shared love...What a place to almost be !!!

Jazzin59Jazzin59over 20 years ago
Sweet Story

Hey I really liked how your story was written. It was definitely hot how your love scenes evolved. I have three stories posted if you want to check them out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes..

If this is your first try at erotica, you're off to a good start. Look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i hope you stay lucky

i am a man who loves eating a womans ass. unfortunatelyit is almost impossible to get a woman to allow you.i have had some refuse to see me again saying it was dirty. but, i also discoicovered if you break a wopman in. they dont even want to fuck anymore, just have a finger, tongue or cock in the. that is pure pleasure for me. in a highly experienced life, i have had two women who initiated analingus on e and i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Neat story

I liked your story, the girl on girl action is hot (I'm a man). You're very pretty, also, which is actually what drew me to your story.

Only one criticism: I thought you used the word "grinned" too much.

liferguyliferguyalmost 19 years ago
EROTIC

As a bi-curious wife, you rock...very well & sexually written...got all my juices flowing...MORE PLEASE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thats hot!

the story was amazing! ive been curious about having sex with a women and that story has convinced me to try it! the story had me wet in minutes! keep on writting them gurl!

x x x x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too hot to finish.

Oh my gosh. I had to read this 3 times before i got to the end because i was allways.. uh. interupted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous