All Comments on 'A Horny Virgin's Tale'

by silky-bi-girl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Flintstone54Flintstone54over 20 years ago
O'O' 2 Cheeries :) :) !!!

...Well I guess you know I gave it a 100%...You made it belivable from the start too F**king end... Then you covered it with whipped cum ;N toped it off with 2 Cheeries !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh my...

The hot lesbian stories just keep cumming....making me so excited...one of the best that I've had the pleasure of reading lately..

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Splashed cum on my lips

fun stroking my cock while i read your SUPER sexy story. Can you imagine me leaning back strokin with one handand tickling my balls with the other? I kept reading til I couldn't hold back...i shot a couple of streams of cum on my cheek, lips, chin and chest. ooooo so sexy and fun to lick my lips and scoop up my yummy cum to taste while imagining your girls plaing together. I only wish I were with them....and you.

christiannechristianneover 19 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

This story makes me so hot my pussy hurts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!

WOW! I haven't cum that hard in a long time! I was throbbing and dripping. My cunt ached for release while I read...Good job, sweetie, KEEP 'EM CUMIN'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
373 absolute

Why haven't the Board at Literotica given this introduction an 'H'. I thought it was realy HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
drenched

i was reading this story n my girlfriend came home n she helped me out i drenched her whole face when i exploded thanks alot u gave us girls a fun night much love M n B

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Bi" girls playing lesbians

Do you have any idea how offensive this is to lesbians?

"Perhaps it was their pathetic gropings that pushed me closer to the fairer sex.

I spent four years immersed in feminine beauty. Everywhere I turned I was surrounded by snotty little rich girls in sexy uniforms. It’s no wonder my heterosexual fantasies were interrupted by dreams of girls kissing and licking each other’s naked pussies and breasts."

That's not why someone is bi. If you're attracted to women, you're attracted to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking great

I was so wet and dilated just from reading the first chapter. As I continued to read the more excited I got. I made it to where Sara came back from her date and then I went to the ladies room and found a empty stall. As soon as I touched myself I started to cum. When I got finished with the story I had a real mess around my vagina. It took quite a bit of toilet paper to clean myself up so that I could go back to my desk. Thank you thank you thank you for a wonderful lesbian story and a great afternoon in the ladies room. As always. Betsey. P.S. keep the stories coming.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 8 years ago
Well Done

A little rough at the start, but it evolves into a real stroke story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can never go wrong with virgins.

This was a very good stories! Told in such a great way. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Positives - the desire of sex for both characters is hot. Both being virgins is hot.

Negatives - There is no seduction.

The key to seduction is resistance. Sara practically gave herself to ? ...

Plus the narrator was intent on getting penetrated and used Sara as her safe deflowering surrogate. In other words she'll probably marry and convince herself she is still a virgin since it was with a girl and a prosthetic penis.

But all in all not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hymens break very early in a woman's life. That is not done with sexual intercourse. please stop saying adult virgin women have hymens. its a myth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous