All Comments on 'Watersports'

by blondbombshelluk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
U R 1 Hot Lady !

As usual you have given me another fantasy of how you are and how I would desire to have you. Keep in touch.

old_goast

velvetglovervelvetgloverover 20 years ago
piss take

Normally I don't approve of men taking the piss out of nice ladies, but on this occasion I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good clean fun from a dirty minded woman. You can come and mess up my bathroom anytime you feel the urge.

Looking forward to what your fertile imagination - and that wonderful dirty mind - dream up next.

Write on. You are one hot writer - and getting hotter with each outing. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
champagne

i would love to drink gallons of champagne out of your pussy. i hope it would make you cum and i could enjoy the unique treat of pee laced with a beautiful womans cum. you are lovely.

NorthwestRainNorthwestRainabout 20 years ago
Pretty cool

A good little read, that's you in from the start and doesn't let go. Having said that, I found it disappointingly short, although a lovely taster: pun intended ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice story with good taste

I loved reading it and found it very tastey story.

but its too short

the pissing scene could be more longer as we say longer the better.

I would love to drink golden nectar of ladies till I breathe

JgongJgongover 4 years ago
Got me interested.....

A pretty good read, it did get me interested enough to want to find out more about how their night went and if they got to do any more pee play. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous