All Comments on 'To Love the Professor Ch. 02'

by pjtown8

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 8 years ago
PROOFREAD...or find an editor!!!

PJ....so many spelling and homonym errors..... maybe a little too much irrelevant info.... good basic plot.... keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor needed.

Could be a decent story, but there are too many grammar and punctuation errors to let the story move along easily.

The writing is a bit "Then we did this, then we did that" in style. It needs to flow a bit more.

pjtown8pjtown8over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

Thank you readers for the feedback. I was going to add additional chapters but from the comments, the story needs to be edited. I will be taking down these two chapter. I don't really have time to edit, but hopefully I can get back to them.

Sincerely,

Pj

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please don't stop writing the story I really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really want to know what happens between them please continue.please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm hooked !

Idk why people care so much about the bullshit of grammar . I can understand it just fine and the story is amazing ! Now the story is delayed because people are so fuckin picky . Anyways ! Love where the story is heading and I hope for a new chapter soon !!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
Grammar

It is true that the spelling and grammar could use some work, and I am not sure about the timing because evening and morning get mixed up, but the plot is super interesting. Please keep going through this. Don't take it down keep going. If some people don't want to read it, that is their problem. I want to know what happens next!

pjtown8pjtown8over 8 years agoAuthor
Editor

Hello Readers,

I just wanted to thank you again for the feedback and I have good news. It is very true that it has been a decade since I wrote lengthy passages and had to be observant of grammar. However, I now have an individual who is willing to help me edit. I will personally be looking over my work prior to posting it as well. So for right now the chapters are being edited. Also I don't know what I can do about my writing style but hopefully as the story continues it will get better.

Thank You

Pj

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 8 years ago
Continue

This story us interesting.

Please post soon. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When are u posting .waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Updating?

Are you going to continue this story? It's a really good start.

pjtown8pjtown8over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3....

Hello Readers,

Thank you for patiently waiting for the next chapter. The next chapter has been submitted to Literotica and it is still pending. Sometime it takes a week for them to get around to approving it. So again thank you for reading this story and the feedback.

With Love,

P.J.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Not sure I can keep going

Too many inconsistencies

Who buys stuff for their fridge before a10am class having to leave in car all day

Female professor says good evening and then they go to lunch

On her way to a 2pm class the legal aid says good evening

And multiple grammar issues

Frustrating read

pjtown8pjtown8over 7 years agoAuthor
Hello Parttimereader

Hello Parttimereader,

Thank You for the feedback. This chapter was a bit difficult, although I did have one of Literotica Editors revise the first few chapters. So it let me know that even they can miss something. As for you not being able to continue, feel free to stop at anytime. However, I hope the next few chapters will be better for you. I can't promise you anything though...I never do ;-).

Sincerely,

PJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous