All Comments on 'The Aftermath'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

NKKMDNKKMDover 8 years ago
Nothing wrong with waking up

When you get a wake up call... There's nothing wrong with waking up.

Not uncommon at all to need attitude adjustment at SOME point in a relationship.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what terrifies me is

You geuinely seem to believe that its not only perfectly normal maariage for a guy to spend every non working hour getting hammered, but that its a valid form of relaxation.

No. It's called alcoholism. If yout character is a real experience, you owe your wife serious repentence and yourself so m e time in AA.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Five stars

Regardless what some people have to say about this story, I found it to be extremely entertaining, and somewhat humorous good job

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
****

"For all of you out there who didn't like these stories, that's OK. I knew it wouldn't be taken well by everyone and some of you have been pretty harsh in your criticism. I'm also aware that many of you disliked how I chose to end this tale. But I'm a sucker for a happy ending."

Works for me.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 8 years ago
Nice Change of Pace

I found myself totally relaxed and enjoying these folks getting their lives and marriage back into sync. Nothing wrong with any of that at all. Thanks,

mmk778mmk778almost 8 years ago
hello

well i say its a some of sweet story which i love to read

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Excellent Story

My true life story had some slight resemblance to this; but didn't end happily at all. But, like you, I am a sucker for a happy ending. I am left wondering why we say such hurtful things in the heat of the moment to the very person we love the most; why we show such little respect to them; why we humiliate them and belittle them in front of friends; and we do such cruel, unforgivable things to them? Excellent 5-* story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I was surprised

I was surprised to find an update to those stories. I'm also glad the update is a happy one. I'm a sucker for a happy update ending . As a whole for the three parts I give FIVE STARS.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Good

Again good story. Ended well.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
A nice story

I liked the first one and was surprised there was a follow up. Pleased there was. Thanks for posting it

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Second read for all 3

Still good

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

Makes up for ch. 2. As long as there is no cheating I am all for a happy ending. Well done.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuity issues

A very pleasant read. My one big issue is that you start of the first story with "my wife of 25 years". But in the last story, their discussing having kids. After 25 years, I would have thought that would be a done deal. Maybe it should have been his wife of 5 years?

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
ANNONY - MOUSE NIT PICKERS OR IS IT BOOGER PICKERS

Wow! This story is so freaking awesome! I love it Thanks! ★★★★★ WOOF

Joke! Please Google Rednecks 911 call or another one Google Baz the cane toad both are on you tube

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Second Read

Love the way. things went she was Foolish. He was Brilliant in returning to her the Same as she Gave him Minus the Glue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Clever

and the point well make . . . and taken!

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for a very clever story

5* for a story that includes peoples emotions out of control but they come together because they really love each other.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
I

Really, really, really, really liked this story! Pity all of Us can't take the outcome of the story " It's a sign" Let's all carry solvent for super glue! Anyway that's my Comment 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Decent, but...

I do appreciate your story, but I think she went too far between the super glue and the hen party. I would have divorced her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
And this one

sucked even less than the second one. Almost good though I too would have been gone after the super glue.

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
If They Can't Take A Joke...

This three-parter was funny, poignant, witty, sad, and real. Little things are the worst enemies to a good marriage. As I approach my 50th anniversary I can attest to going through many good times and bad. We hate ourselves and we hate others. Love can win every time. Your stories do not have to be wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. And for those who don't like these stories, well, as a wise man said: "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Jokes too far

This was funny but I've seen these escalating joke wars get out of hand. Very well handled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the three stories were well done - from a technical point of view. They played well for fictional stories on what's basically a porn site. And I think that you, the author, has to understand that "Anon" can get their jollies from being hyper critical. Not everyone has the same opinion and taking cheap potshots at an author's story can feed some little egos. Try not to take things personally. Some times marriages get saved. Sometimes they get destroyed. Most people here are looking for a grenade. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anons quit bitching? Why do you write? The story written in pieces, no explanation that it would be continued? The story came from your head so it's from your imagination. Just a little twisted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good writing but she should have been arrested for aggravated domestic abuse/battery and a sex crime and then divorced. Jokes are funny and harmless. Her crime was not. Yet another misbehaving female given zero consequences for her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You write them, we read them. We have no skin in the process so no right to bitch. Thanks for the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous