All Comments on 'Skinny Dipping with the Neighbors'

by HonestMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's good to make memories...

...while still remaining faithful to your marriage vows.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

bbarebbareover 8 years ago
Do More

That was your first story and I certainly hope you do a lot more. You got a 5 from this long time reader and contributor.

colin23colin23over 8 years ago
anatomical curiosity

Did you really urinate with a hard-on? I can't, and I don't think many men can.

KingintheNorthKingintheNorthover 8 years ago
:)

Wow Great story. I like how you guys shared what actually happened and did not BS us. I wonder if anyone saw the four of you while you were naked and finishing up the keg. You sure the kids were asleep? lol

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this story!

I like the part where you are standing naked in front of Pamela with a raging hard-while the two of you are continuing the conversation as if nothing is out of the ordinary. I also like the part where you pull Pamela close to you while saying good-bye and rub your hard-on against her belly. I have to admire your will power and faithfulness to your wife.

I don't know if I would have been comfortable allowing my wife to ride in the pickup truck stark naked with Ron. There is something despicable about him stopping the truck to proposition your wife instead of immediately driving home to check on his kids. The fact that he is a medical doctor also adds for some reason to my not liking him. In fact, I'm wondering why Pamela and Ron would have left their kids at home alone. It's no wonder that they ended up getting divorced.

Similarly, I admire Lindsey for being faithful to you at least to the extent that she didn't allow Ron to fuck her. She gives us interesting insight when she explains that she sucked him off in order to placate him. That's kind of comical, but I can see how women may sometimes give guys blow jobs for that reason.

I would be very interested to know why you never went skinny dipping with the neighbors again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great simple erotic story

If Ron and your wife were gone for 45 minutes, I think that more than just oral sex occurred. I agree with one of the comments above that Ron should have checked on the kids first. The story didn't say how old the kids were. If they were little, and no doubt fast asleep, was it safe to leave them alone? If they were a little older, there was probably a good chance their nude father and friend would have woken them up when they checked on them.

Also, how could you possibly stand there next to his wife all that time with an erection and not touch her?

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Whaaaaaa

Parts if this are realistic, but like other commentors there are things not believable.

Yes, men with erections can pee! Been there, done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just teasing

Great story and very believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous