All Comments on 'Sissy's First Gangbang'

by TaykenByDaddy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it

It wasn't original but it was very good. I'm more into stories with the theme of how somebody became a sissy but this was good. Keep writing. Maybe a bit more next time.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 8 years ago
Oh I wish.......

Wonderful story. presumably your time was spent checking out all the gardeners ihn the neighbourhood to see if you could recognise voices or packages... would love to hear what happened later....

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
Nice

I only gave you 4 stars as I do not like the butt being slapped for any reason, not into the pain part of this. However I would love to be taken by a group of men one after the other one in each hole, I love cum. da.cd@frontier.com if you would like to chat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I want it

What a lucky sissy oh how I would love to be used in such a manner ! Cock crammed in my warm mouth and my ass is my fantasy but I want to feel that hot cum exploding in my ass until it dripped down my leggos #!# Even better to simultaneously cum down my throat and fill my ass at the same time....oh I'm so fucking horny right now !!!

Bottfeed2Bottfeed2over 5 years ago
More please

You put up a good story, but we need more. Continue it as a series please, it would be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ohhh my

This reminds me of the time I was all dressed up and I didn't have the money to pay for my lawn crew and when they knocked on the door and saw me dressed up they decided I would pay them on my knees giggles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous