Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So excited to see a chapter this morning

I really like that Marylyn is being shunned by her church, I am extremely excited to where you will lead her character. This new tidbit about Royce and Elizabeth is interesting, you have such a good knack at bringing a storyline in and making us want to just read more. Congrats on a great chapter!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatover 8 years ago
Hm I guess Marylyn isn't completely iredeemable

Judging by her reactions and realizations in this chapter. You really wove a captivating and engaging story here with all the perspectives and points of view. It's good to see Marylyn start to get a taste of her own medicine as well as how Elizabeth and Royce are doing. I must say, I was also a bit surprised at how it seemed as though Royce treats Elizabeth pretty fairly, compared to his brutal behaviour in one of the earlier chapters. Surprised yet pleased to know that he's not just a one-dimensional bad guy in the story. Just arrogant, I suppose.

That or I'm wrong and he's really rotten to the core and that he'll eventually betray Elizabeth quicker than a heartbeat. Can't wait to see what happens next!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatover 8 years ago
Oh I forgot to add

A character named 'Father Sybian'? In a BDSM story? I don't know if that was intentional but I chuckled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do I have to wait a week for the next chapter?

Thinking of starting a list of typos and incorrect words to punish you for punishing me with idle time.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years ago
The only thing more uncomfortable than Marylyn's homecoming

would have been if she had walked in on her daughter in a scene, with her hog tied and taking it hard.

Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good job

got to say you keep all the charters going...not sure what your going to do with Marilyn, do you roast her or save her. your doing a good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have just binge read this entire story over the past week. Needless to say, it's amazing.

Btw, you've been misusing the word "lying". I think you mean laying. Same story with "then" and "than".

Really looking forward to the next chapter! Awesome work!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Great

I was busy and was a long time getting to read this put I do like how the church has turned on Marilyn and then Rev. Sellers even has the nerve to mention that he has noticed a drop in her donations or tithings (sp?). I like how Gavin also warns Alex when she comes home to the family home to find her mother but in the end mocks her for her comment to her mother. He is not only very much controlled but has a sense of humor. He is right though, hate can consume you and make you miserable. Although it appears that Royce was almost decent with Elizabeth she needs to watch her back as if he is willing to turn on his father he will think nothing of turning on her. I like the way things are developing and look forward to the next installment and hope to get to reading it sooner next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hanging on every word

Have devoured all 39 parts in about a week. Your storytelling is sublime. Love the characters. Am especially interested in what is coming for Alex's parents and if there is anything on the horizon for Pavi. I am addicted.

oya67oya67over 8 years ago
Continually good

Thank you again.

LadyDove13LadyDove13over 8 years ago
Dying!

Waiting for the next installment is killing me. I can't wait to follow Alex on her journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! You have diarrhea of the pen!

Get an editor. Reduce this to 4 or 5 chapters and leave out all the redundant crap. Can you say repetitive? Can you say poorly written and badly thought out? Can you say despicable, unlikeable, unbelievable characters doing both mundane and insane things without rhyme or reason? This was just horribly done trash. You have a very few dedicated fans but look at the gigantic fall in the number of views from the beginning to the end. That alone should tell you how bad this has gotten. I can't believe Literotica lets authors drone on and on with this type of drivel. Give it a rest. Stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think this is great

It needs to be this long to develop the characters, ignore negative comments. Writting in sections lke this changes the style. I think for a novel some of the things would be changed to flow together, but you have to create standalone chapters that intertwine and develop and I think you do it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: OMG! You have diarrhea of the pen!

LOL your comment is exactly what you complained about...drivel...unlike this author's work..

Obviously..you can't write yourself b/c if you could..you would and wouldn't have time to troll other stories and post your extensive paragraph of trash..

I bed you, get a life and leave the comments section for those with something to say.

sincerely,

One of CJT's many fans

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore The Troll

Seriously ignore the troll that read your entire story and decided he/she hated it after getting this far. You have done a great job writing in this context. Obviously if it

Was a full book a few things would have to be edited but in a series of short stories this is fantastic. Now please write the next installment before I lose my mind.

Sincerely,

Another one of CJTs many fans

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
R u k?

I'm growing concerned that you haven't posted. Hey, your loyal readers care. Let us help any way we can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seriously you went there??

Lol, just wow, you went there ...Father Sybian.... damn near choked on my coffee.

Kudos to you 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appreciative

I'm reading this, years after you've put it out and it's still wonderful. Thank you for the sense of normalcy and dimension you've given these characters and their world. You didn't make it all rainbows and sunshine, you made it bitter at times just like our own world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous