All Comments on 'It's My Turn'

by kellycummings

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
510mike510mikeabout 20 years ago
Great Story

Love the story Kelly! My wife has begun to really take an interest in my asshole. I'd love for her to strap one on and give it a go! Perhaps this will inspire her.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep it up too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I ALSO LOVE BEEN TAKING

ALSO LOVE BEEN TAKING BY MY WIFE. SHE USES A 10 INCHER ON ME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice story, kelly

kelly,

I enjoyed your story a lot. You can see by the evidence right here. You write so well from the sexy woman pov. I love it.

kttysbehindkttysbehindabout 20 years ago
male asses

good story.....you'll get alot of responces ....butt i do have a question....*G*.....why don't ya lick more?once i reliazed how much my sweet enjoys being licked i lick him every chance i get.....i guess its an addiction.Keep writting and don't worry about the ratings ..the responces are worth the efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Devilish Ending

Imagine him stroking his cock, cumming in your hand, and you forcing him to lick it off!! Nice story KC.

staggerleestaggerleealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story Kelly. Look forward to many more. You definitely get a rise out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wish that was me

This story has been my fantasy this for years and years. Great story had me hard from start to finish. Will read this over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do Me!

Oh my god! I wish I could get my lady to do that to me! Keep them cumming!

Elmer KeithElmer Keithabout 19 years ago
Gasp

That's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

First one i've ever left a comment for. Loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

What a story I loved it i might try anal wiv my wife love being a bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'd love to be on the receiving end of it !!!

Kelly...Great story...I'd love it from my wife with a big thick 9 incher in deep. You got me HARD reading it and I saved it to my favorites. Lets have more of the same !!!

DC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wanting a cock up my ass!!!!!

That story had me grabbing my dick and wishing I had that plastic cock up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot!!!

I'll try this with my man, he loves anal being done to him and this should be "right up his alley"!

Horus_rulesHorus_rulesover 17 years ago
nice story

I need a woman like you. Have you ever read any of Anne Rice's The Beauty Series? If not, I have a feeling you would love them. Her book Exit to Eden has a great sceene in it simmilar to your story.

Have fun and keep on writing.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
wow

Wow! Fucking hot story, Kelly. I don't know how I feel about being fucked up the arse, but it's a very cock-hardening story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you suck

you are a bitch and you know it..whtei trsha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yeah

your shit sucks bitch. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT WHEN POPPY SAID: "SHUT UP YOU FAKE AVATAR, FABRICATED, etc...WHATever else she said, bitch. it was hilarious and i'm so glad she told you. i get the distinct impression you're racist, ignorant and not-all-that, trailer trash. anytime i see your fake ass on any lit thread you just don't know how much i LOVE to hear people dog you out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Got me hard

Well written and hot! Both received pleasure and he showed about the right amount of real nervousness. That is about how I would react. Never had the pleasure though. Really enjoyed it. I hope you write or have written more.

str8butkinkystr8butkinkyover 16 years ago
very hot.. love it

Loved everything about it. Especially the strapon. don't care for wearing women's clothes all the much but the strapon- I'm game for that. use me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story

I wish it was me she was using the strap on. I would love to try that some day. Very Hot and erotic.

cfuhrercfuhrerabout 12 years ago

I love stories about turned tables. You did an excellent job at highlighting the apprehension most men are bound to feel when their ass is literally on the line.

pinkpanteez247pinkpanteez247about 11 years ago
Wow!

Great story. If only it.were like that for me

sweet_lusciousdesiresweet_lusciousdesirealmost 11 years ago
grammar needs work...bigtime

I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him back towards me, moving faster with each stroke and before long; I was pounding his ass like he had pounded mine just a few minutes earlier.

Learn how to use a semi colon. I could go on and on. You really suck at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

I sure wish I was next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous