All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girlfriend Ch. 05'

by WisdomousOne

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
mmmmmmm

mmm mmm very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
mmmmm indeed!

Illogical, ludicrous --- and really, REALLY hot.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More more!!!

When are you going to submit the next chapter? I loved this story!!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
really hot story

I hope you can do more chapters I really want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
one tired man

That was one hot story, and I bet that is one tired man with all that ass to use and abuse, just wish i had his stamina LOL.

Lucky MannLucky Mannover 18 years ago
Daddy's Little Girlfriend

After reading you Daddy and the Virgin, I had to read more of your work. The Daddy's Little Girlfriend was great, but I do have two small criticisms. One, I would have liked to have seen more detail of the devirginating of Alexis. Two, th egroup fuck was just a bit over the top. Until that point, your stories have been well within the realm of possibility. Which, for me, was part of what made your stories so enjoyable. I look forward to the follow-up to Daddy and the Virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sex.

Fuck me hard nowwwwwwww. I'm really cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I want you for my daddy!

i cummed over and over again reading these stories! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dripping wet!!

Great story! Can't wait to read your next chapter... Hopefully it cums soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuckin Great

I absolutely loved this story, but i am wondering one thing? Don't most children that come from humans in-breeding turn out to be deformed in some way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Virgin puss wet

I'm a virgin girl and i loved this so much! such a good story to tease my puss with!

i got so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

That got a little ridiculous at the end there. 8 really?

inherholeinherholeabout 14 years ago
Having daddies baby,

The first thing I noticed that I can remember was that daddy always had very young girls in our home. The next thing was that they at verying times would get pregnant. Father never married and like the other young girls I loved sitting on daddies lap. I watched daddy make love to the young girls and as soon as I could I let daddy do the same with me. Like the other girls I also became pregnant as did all of my girlfriends. They daddy cumming in them as much as I did. Daddy is only ten years older than I am so that we have moved to another city it is not uncommon for us to be man wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

I read all 5 of them was a really good story i couldn't stop good job (Imbohigg.) MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is it?

This is where it ends? C'mon - continue the story! Heather and Alexis are pregnant, and there are eight little girls that have been introduced into the plotline. Surely you can write another three or four chapters...

BTW - I LOVED it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting!

Not sure if I have read any of the previous chapters yet, i was perusing daddy stories and liked the description on this one so jumped in! Mmmmm :)

It really doesn't matter (my nitpicking) since everything is blatantly there for the fun of moving the plot along to make it enjoyably readable, buuuut... (Can't help myself!)

....where is this guy getting all of this magically appearing cum from?? The dude banged both of his girls before his nap and still has balls full to spray all over everyone like hasn't cum in four or five days? Lol! ...and he stuffs his cock up the tiny asian girls ass (shivering with anticipation;) and then promptly shoves his ick coated dick up the next girls pristine little pussy? Hope they all had a couple of douche bottles each lined up in the bathroom and the last little virgin girl had a z-pack of anti-biotics to stave off the coming infection! Lolz!

...and only HALF way up the asians ass, well probably best for her since she is so tiny! ...I'd have been too tempted to see if it would fit though! ...but then again, he did just ram it in this tiny asian girl's ass instead of slowly working it in, she was prolly at the hospital later getting stitches from the tearing and plotting a way to kill him! Lol. ...setting that aside as if it didn't happen, I would have DEFINATELY taken her to bed with me that night to give her some proper birthday treatment ;)

Anyway, write more chapters to fill out some fun with these girls!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a nice daddy

if this "Jerk" was really concerned about his cute little

girls, he would have gotten then on birth control before

he fucked the first one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well...

The series was and is amazing but this part was just too hurried and too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!

Bloody awesome series!! I know my daughters are sexually active - I can hear them when they diddle their pussy... I really wish my daughters were like this with me...

Awesome series although it appears a little rushed - maybe flesh out each scene a little more...

As well, Heather needs to voice her concerns about falling pregnant with her Daddy's baby (whether she wants to fall pregnant or not) a bit earlier in the series...

MORE please!!!

Reb1861Reb1861over 5 years ago

Best one in my book so far. I would like to still read more. Is there going to be a chapter 6??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous