All Comments on 'A Stronger Love Ch. 03'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ekaterina_KunpanEkaterina_Kunpanover 8 years ago

realy not that ending that I expected from you but I am glad :)

KatieTayKatieTayover 8 years agoAuthor

Lol... I'm being pummelled in the ratings. Maybe this is in the wrong category.

Ekaterina_KunpanEkaterina_Kunpanover 8 years ago

uhmmm irrespective of a category it is good story, very emotional... maybe someone wants more sex? Anyway I always wait new stories from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Another one of your stories I particularly liked; thank you for sharing it and I was prompted to say something by your comment that it was getting pummeled in the ratings ... not the sort of pummeling that's quite as fun, I should think, and undeserved too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was hoping Donna would win, but this was much sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Will there be more? it was good. I was rooting for Donna but Katie was good as well.

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 8 years agoAuthor

thank you all for the comments! there may be more when I have time, I want to try and continue some of the other stuff I've left hanging!

CiipherXCiipherXabout 7 years ago
Hot!

I loved this story, sent a pm

WickedfantasiesWickedfantasiesalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Hot hot hot even though I would have loved for Donna to destroy Kate & take her girlfriend away from her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
374 Followers
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES