All Comments on 'Nature Calls'

by ErosMuse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 8 years ago
Naked Truth

Very well done, nice build up. Love how you portray the insecurity and resolve that conflicts her throughout the walk. Based on your profile, I admit I would have loved to have been in the woods that day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story which demands future experiences

Very good development of story and the emotions and nuances of her feelings about being naked. It demands follow-up stories. My only suggestion is that you edit it down and reduce all the detail that slows down the excitement of her experiences. Then it will hold the reader's attention so they cannot stop reading. Keep writing, more in this vein, you are a natural at developing how she thinks about what she is doing and becoming more comfortable and willing to try out more public exposure.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Good one!

I enjoyed this, but have to agrees with a previous comment about the amount of detail. Yes, too many stories here leave out important details (in my opinion), but in this case I think you could have added less.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism; I did enjoy this and look forward to your future contributions.

Thanks,

Mano

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Much to my surprise.

I have a favorite creek I like to go to on the edge of the forest no one seams to know it. One day I saw two young girls playing alone the bank, damn I can't get naked today I thought. One of the girls headed off to a home up the road past a small cleared piece of land. Her sister I guess headed up the trail, when I started up the same way you came out you had a swim suit on, so I followed at some distance. I enjoyed your tugging at your suit and then you tugged it up tight in your bottom. What a delight you are and I had to release my erection soI pulled the waist down in front and under my balls. You seamed quite timmid always looking around so I had to be careful. When you found my crevass swiming hole I thought you saw me the way you ducked in to the water, I didn't think I was sroking my self that hard. Fortunatly you were heading up stream agin and I enjoyed your bottom bouncing gentle up and down like a yoing woman's does. I came to the steps and was greated by a glorious sight of you climbing up. There wasn't any chance to follow you now so I settled down and could feel my erection growing impatient. When I looked you were coming back down and found my river perch. I enjoy this spot much like you did and thought of interupting your masturbation butt decided to watch instead. I came with you during your leisurly rub down between you white thighs. I've come back often hoping to follow you lead again maybe with the courage to say hello. I guess it was not to be.

Thank

You

For a wonderful late afternoon adventure.

My first atached to someone elses story, story you are very inspirational.

ErosMuseErosMuseover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys! Sorry some of you didn't like all the detail I included, but to be honest, and while I appreciate you guys letting me know where I can improve, this particular point probably won't change in future stories. I'm very detail-oriented, and find it difficult leaving anything out that I can remember. As it is, I left out a fair amount that just wasn't relevant to the telling; mostly further descriptions of the surroundings. Although, I might find myself able to leave out a little more of the less pertinent bits in later works. I'll make an effort anyway. Whether or not it'll amount to much has yet to be determined. Which details exactly did you two feel slowed down the story?

maddict: Lol, nice addition. Although, you're taking my tale into the realm of fiction now. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Naked outdoors!

It is so much fun being naked outdoors. Not necessarily getting caught, but the idea of getting caught is so much fun!!! It's addictive!

DocTemplarDocTemplarabout 2 months ago

Loved the story; loved the details. I felt like I was there, watching, from the bank of the creek. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosMuse@ErosMuse
82 Followers
Hi, I'm Emma. The exact term escapes me -- I'm sure I've come across a word for it somewhere... I enjoy exposing myself in public places. Now, when I say 'enjoy', what I mean is 'it really turns me on'. Exhibitionist and flasher aren't quite what I'm looking for; those terms u...