All Comments on 'ePIC'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 8 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK?

First of all, you are a seriously fucked up individual. That said bruh I was riveted. The story you wove had me completely hooked. I'm not even gonna lie, it got hard to breathe when you described Jack's isolation and fear. You're an awesome writer. You should consider elaborating this into a novel, quick bro before someone steals your idea. Well done.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
the ultimate

This is the ultimate in "Cruel and Unusual"

But could it be instituted by the well-meaning?

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Tw0Cr0ws Comment

People have strong feelings about the death penalty. I don't think "well-meaning" enters into the equation. It's just, "What do we do with these people?" and "How do we stay morally clean in dealing with them?"

kyriss12kyriss12over 8 years ago

this story was pretty fucked up. But a good dystopian sci fi, dark tragedy fucked up not a bad Tarantino torture porn fucked up. Kinda worry about the frame of mind you were in when you wrote this since it feels like it came from a pretty depressing lonely place.

My only complaint is the lack of an explanation to how Jennie got locked away. The only way I could see her suffering capital punishment is she either tried to mercy kill every one in the ePIC ward, possibly by blowing the place to hell, or the government went full 1984 and made her disappear for making to much noise about the inhumanity of the ePIC project. Either way a quick scene explaining what happened would nice.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 8 years ago
Sobering thoughts, for certain

This is absolutely terrifying to think about, holy fuck. That isolation... You're an amazing writer, by the way, sublocked. I have one question though. Why was Jennie put in the PIC? Was it because she tried to help Jack, was it because she showed what the PIC really was to the public, or was it something completely different?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
well meaning

I used the term 'well meaning' because the monstrous who would love the idea because of the madness induced also have no problem with killing.

The less than monstrous that accept the need for the death penalty would have no interest in this.

Whereas the soft hearted (soft-headed?) are squeamish about it and would like an alternative, almost any alternative.

So an ('unholy'?) alliance between the evil and the bleeding hearts could bring this sort of thing into reality.

And before you say that something like that could never happen, you should remember that ultra-feminists and religious fundamentals have allied against porn.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
A Clue

Jennie said she was meeting with others and that she was trying to free the inmates. She also said that this was dangerous.

The 1984 analogy is appropriate. Or, since that date is passed, Huxley's Brave New World (with a twist)?

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Written from a dark place?

I don't write from dark places. I simply have an extremely vivid imagination. Do I know what it feels like to be immobilized in plastic? No, but I imagine it and I feel it then. I guess it's something like an actor getting into his role.

I can visit dark places, but I don't like to stay there. I had thought that my user name should have been "StefanRoi" (Stephen King). He visits darkness regularly. I would love to share a beer with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish

Permanent sensory isolation would replace painless, lethal injection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unwind

This story strangely reminds me of a book series I once read called Unwind. There was a huge debate over abortion between the pro-life (meaning the baby had the right to live) and the pro-choice (meaning the mother has the right to abort the fetus). They were all going to kill each other, so some fucked up scientist invented "unwinding" where the mother has to raise the child until it's 13, then she can send it to a harvesting camp. At the camp, the kids are sedated and then have all their organs slowly cut away while they are still awake. Those organs are then used for transplants. The really fucked up part is that somehow all the brain fragments still think on their own, and if all the transplant recipients for one kid get together, that kid is still alive and can talk through this weird mass communication. So turns out that, at least in dystopian societies created from really dark minds, finding a compromise between two sides (in your case the death penalty and life imprisonment) is way more fucked up than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talented

You're very talented. I edit books and it's rare I find one that has me holding my breath. I hope you publish more, maybe on Amazon so you can get paid for your work.

gennieTVgennieTVover 7 years ago
Not possible?

dark? yes

Impossible? perhaps

Likely? who can say, this is now a country with a Donald Trump in charge

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
Actually it's your only story

That I've found really interesting to read and thought provoking. I guess in the others the crossdressing and sex change stuff doesn't do a lot for me, certainly in the way you portray it. So it distracts me from the other elements.

But yes.... ePIC, hmmm interesting. Thanks for writing/submitting it.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002about 3 years ago
Dark, scary...

This is not exactly a story to read for erotic fun, at least not for me. Still, a well written piece of horror fiction that probably is not so unrealistic that it couldn’t be achieved. A horrid and eery thought.

I’ll stick to the stories, much like the author’s other writings, that excite me, make me horny and desperate for relief, the reason I joined Literotica. Thanks for a scary insight.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Holy Fuck! Stephen King would be proud of this story. Excellent. Not erotic by any means..but a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous