All Comments on 'Cheryl and I'

by GuyCD

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 8 years ago
Good story

I too am a cocksucker, and I love it! Thanks for the sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

hot story,having your wife or girlfriend introduce you to cocksucking is a fantasy of mine also.I think having females present while sucking a cock for the first time would be a big turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife made me a cocksucker too

My wife did something similar, except it wasn't a friend of mine but someone from her work (more of a stranger for me to suck my 1st cock). Since then, when we both realized how much I truly enjoy sucking cock, she has fed me numerous cocks from our close friends, her brother, our neighbours and all the hunky men from her work. I've also become a bottom for all of them and they fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I thank my wife every day for introducing me to cock.

ElenaSElenaSabout 8 years ago
Simply elegant

This was truly elegant simplicity at its best. I love the set up and the conclusion.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm a cocksucker too

I too am a cocksucker and also a closet CD. I wish my wife would do what Cheryl did and bring over a male friend (or her boss) and feed me their cocks while she watched and played with herself. I think I'll have to show her this story. Hopefully she'll get the right idea. Wish me luck.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Me too

I am a cocksucker too and I love taking the cum in my mouth. My first time was after I retired and was going to have a threesome with a younger couple. I had told them I wanted to watch them and then join in when they were ready. I was watching her suck his cock when she turned to me and told me to come help her suck his cock. I joined them on the bed and we started kissing each other and she guided me down so that we were kissing around his hard cock. We took turns sucking on him then she moved down and sucked my cock as I sucked his cock. When I got my first taste of cum as he shot his load in my mouth I shot my load into her mouth. After that I was hooked on cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Fast

The guy sucking dick part was WAY too fast and hurried.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story, but I have to admit, it was knowing he was going to suck his first cock that kept my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story,i have sucked a cock and had my mouth filled with cum while i was dressed in stockings suspenders panties and slip i loved it and want more

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, made me so hard.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I would love to be in such a situation, I have wanted to Suck Cock in front of a woman for a long time now, show them how to do it properly, I have never met a woman that can Suck Cock as well as a Man can.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Really loved the content, but I agree that it was hurried and that more detail would have made it even better.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

That is my ultimate fantasy. To suck cock in front of a woman

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Nice story, but way too short and fast…left me wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous