All Comments on 'Life in the Fast Lane'

by alina78

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Personally I would have gone for help the moment they released me, yet I do understand this is your fantasy. While there were a few mistakes in this story it was overall very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So she called the Police

Straight to the hospital, rape kit done the idiots are going to prison for years and years and years. Did you really think anything else would happen? God awful, stupid story. Did you even bother to proof read this trash? And then think it through? 1 star for total drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

It was exactly what I needed

CallMeBigMike69CallMeBigMike69over 8 years ago
lots of holes in the story but not bad

First let me say I enjoyed the story. I have to say I wish I could find a woman who would let my friends and I have our way with her then drop her off saying we will see you next week.

As I was reading the story I kept thinking what happens if they get a call!

Anyway I did enjoy the story. Keep writing I will keep reading.

XJ347XJ347over 8 years ago

I think you did a good job. You mostly avoided the pitfalls most of these stories end up doing.

While she did end up orgasming, you didn't imply that she was enjoying it. Most people here end up saying the victim enjoyed the rape... which is stupid and brakes immersion every time. They then imply since she enjoyed it that the act wasn't rape... which is bullshit.

Props on not everyone having a big dick. Seems to be a weakness on this site to exaggerate dick size for everyone. One is fine, but 12 dudes with 10 inch dicks? Really? So I thank you for your restraint.

The only real slip up is the end... Why didn't she goes to the cops???? You needed to have a better explanation for that. They should have taken her drivers license and say we know where you live, if you tell anyone we will hurt not you but your family. Then that explains why she doesn't turn them in but you need something that makes logical sense.

Also the end gets a little confusing. If you are implying that this is a consensual roleplay gangbang then you need to explain that better. Note: I think a roleplay aspect cheapens the effect of the power play you have. People want to read this story to feel powerful over the victim, and switching it over to consensual the last second takes away from the point people really want. If this is just four dudes raping a women and trying to blackmail her into doing it on a weekly basis then you need to explain why she agrees. You seem to imply she will actually show up next week which is retarded, they should be getting raped next week in prison after she goes to the cops LOL.

Overall this is a good story, keep at it! Don't let people who come to con-consent and complain about it being non-consent bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes please

I wish I was her. I would gladly let a couple of good lookingcguys have their way with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story but weak

As much as I enjoyed this story and non con in general, it's too easy for them to get caught. No condoms i.e. Craig and Clay are identifyable and the DNA under her fingernails indicates there was a struggle with proof of rapist. Also, no rape victim, especially a med student is going to somehow be affectionate to their rapists.

I say especially a med student, because they see/treat victims of rape and they understand what the victims go through.

Also, 'wound' not 'would' the rope.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 8 years ago
Magic clothes?

So, he cut her clothes off and then later she got dressed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Xj347 is right

That person pretty much summed it up. Great story, loved it. Please don't stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous