All Comments on 'Oh, Just F*ck F*ckin' Christmas'

by Savage_Henry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
uh, wait a minute

A known serial killer, DNA on record, who pulled a sawed-off shotgun on him (at least after the attack on his mother he could claim so) and he's in jail?

The guy pulled a gun out in a crowded mall on Black Friday, the kid would more likely get a medal or keys to the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not your average Christmas Story!

what a f*ckin twisted tail!

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lousy

I gave your story here 1 star, now your biography words that would be 4*s if you fleshed it out a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

shared this with a good friend named Henry who doesn't like Christmas all that much either...

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
clever twist...

....on an common theme. If I understand this story correctly. Henry is as nutso as his daddy. I am presuming that Henry was the one who attacked his mother, after all she was not disappeared.

...I heard him say shit like "I'll never leave you for another man if I knew I was going to die."... Is an interesting choice of pronouns. If not from sexual abuse, certainly a clue as to the subconscious motivations linking Henry and his father.

And the murdered Mall Santa, Carl Gusta was not Henry's father. Just an unfortunate focal point for Henry's rage. The only surprise to me, is that Henry (who had actually brought the shotgun) did not open fire on the girl packs and family groups. Then use the last shell on himself or suicide-by-cop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fanfare is wrong.

"Carl" did, in fact, have the shotgun. From the story:

"I was only feet away from him when he smiled and undid the big, thick, shiny, black belt holding his red coat together. Our eyes met as it was opening and HE was pulling out the sawed-off pump shotgun. For a half-second there was no recognition. Then his eyes went wide."

"Carl" had the shotgun, hidden under his Santa costume.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
get cock outta ur

ass/mouth,,,might see things different

1 star

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
O K Read***

First half was enjoyable then you got nervous. Keep writing there is hope and talent in your writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really erotica

but an amusing read. Well done. Five stars.

And nice pseudonym. Fear and Loathing, obviously. (And a cute Thompson reference in the first paragraph.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous