All Comments on 'My Masseuse Ch. 04'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I know the feeling

I know the feeling. I have an oriental wife and received basically the same type of treatment, even in the far east. I just can't understand why they treat couples like that, if they care about each other, so be it. Its not our decision on how a person lives., unless bodily harm comes to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great story

this story just great the best by far. I like the way you handled the restaurant part because interracial couples deal with things like that all the time the stares from others as well as the violence. It was also good to see the wm/bf story being told from this angle. keep up the great writing.

cinjin

SandWyrmSandWyrmabout 20 years ago
Real Hot & Real!

This story rings Hot and True!!Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
For My Masseuse 4

This needs a 5 and probably and 6 and so on. I know it doesn't HAVE to have a good ending - but I'd rather it did. They deserve it. Can they move? Do they have to? The sex is great - the story is great - but I'm getting nervous that you're going to go for the "it's too hard to continue" ending! NO! NO!

Difficult is good - just giving up when they're in love (and are they really in love?) isn't going to make me happy!

I get into stories and particularly authors. Once one of their stories has me - I go and find out what else they have written and read them ALL! I like the Quads - but I like this one better.

Please write the next chapter! I'm rooting for our interracial couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Very sexy! I just have one question: Would they have really been turned out of a restaurant in this day and age? I've been in interracial relationships and sure, you get stares and even rude comments from time to time, but I've never heard of being refused service. Maybe it just depends on what part of the country you're in. Anyway, I hope to read more about them! Best wishes,

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I LOVE IT!

I love this story by all means keep going! As a bw who loves wm it does my heart good to read these types of stories. I was just telling my friend the other day that us bw are the most beautiful women God has created and he made us in the most amazing range of colors. I really don't see what men find so attractive about non-black women.

I would like to know what time period this story is set in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Great Please Continue

This is agreat story. You should continue it with numbers 5 6 and so forth because I would really like to see them get married and maybe some babies. And the sex is really great. But why do the people have to be so creal to them. And I'd really like to know what time period this story is set in that people are that racist? If they care about each other, so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I want to state my great liking of these stories. they are well written, passionate, and very effecting. They cover great ground sexually showing a loving couple who is willing and able to explore their passions. I am glad that this story also raises the race issue but subtly enough so no as to ruin the effect for the reader. As a white man I will state my great attraction to black woman is due in part to the magnificent body shape you describe and also the color of their skin which i find simple intoxicating. Please continue this series but be assured it requires no true alteration or redemption and can very well stand as it has been created so far.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Freaky

and in love, wow-what are the possibilities of this ever happening to one of us???

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Love

how much they are in love and the freaky, dirty sex is hot! Hope you decide to continue this someday.

Were_ChildWere_Childover 11 years ago
Please continue this story!

I have felt the stares, heard the comments. It saddens me that racism still is an issue. I hope you continue their story and give us more about the characters outside of the bedroom as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmmm

The confrontation in the restaurant seemed contrived, at least for this century, but I still liked the chapter. I wonder why there wasn't another.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I have to ask...

When does this tale take place? The early '60s? No restaurant would dare do anything like that nowadays.

As for the rest, my fiancé and I have been the object of disapproving and disdainful stares. We've also received a few death threats from the local Neo-Ratzis. But seriously, even in the deep south, a nice restaurant isn't going to say "We don't serve coloreds here" in this day and age. Even back in '03 or '04, they wouldn't say that.

All in all, pretty good, though. 5 for storytelling and compelling characters. Good job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad Memories

When I was growing up Many years ago ... I had the same problem with Racist Jerks . I am White , the Girl I Loved was Black .. She was Beautiful with a great Heart

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

This profile of the deep south is somewhat accurate. I lived there in the late 80s for a short while. I had moved down from NYC to help my parents after my dad had a heart attack. I work at a furniture factory at which they assigned work based on color of skin. My white co-workers thought I was like them and would constantly talk bad about the black workers at the plant. Then I got engaged to my long time girlfriend from NY who happened to be a gorgeous black woman. Wow. when i showed them her picture...instant cold shoulder. Acted like I no longer existed. I eventually left to marry that woman and we have been married for 33 yrs.

Love inter racial love stories. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous