All Comments on 'Foot Sex 101'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Very insightful. My husband is a huge, foot man and this give us some things to try. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a great article you wrote. As a guy with a foot fetish myself, I can't fault you in anything you wrote, to be honest. To me, feet themselves are definitely not the means to an end: rather, it's the whole ritual of having a girl watching me worshipping her feet, enjoying the sensation and getting off on the power she holds over me at that moment. I love seeing those eyes and that smile looking at me while I am down by her feet...

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
excellent article

any guy is super lucky to have you!! spot on analysis of the foot fetish! i want to show this to my gf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

great article! another sound that feels very erotic is the tap-tap when a woman dangling off her shoe pulls it back to her heel. I once followed a woman in a crowded shopping mall just because she was doing that tap-tap while walking, it felt like those people following Hamelin's flute. nothing happened, but I just knew if she turned around and ordered me anything I would do it on the spot. I had an instantaneous hard-on on hearing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

another thing. I can't speak for the majority of guys, but I put some limits to the violence involved in humiliation. I mean, I totally enjoy being submissive to women's feet but it's more about she being the boss, the higher power, than about me being scum. I don't like it when -as can be seen in porn regularly- the woman attacks the guy verbally like she's venting some issues. what I do like is the feeling, verbalized a bit in a Mom-like manner, that "you can't help it huh? you can talk like you own yourself, but the truth is I can make you my slave just by wiggling these heavenly feet. look at yourself on the floor going crazy about them. who's the owner now, huh?" (add some patting on his face with her foot). "you know it's always been like this, and it will always be". calmness and some amusement make the woman look even more powerful in this situation. and the more powerful she gets, the more we enjoy feeling her foot on our face ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agreed with first anon

Fully agree with the first anon. As a foot fetishist, I don't like those femdom porn videos where the woman sounds like a real cunt with daddy issues. I probably sound rude, but meh, that's what they sound like.

I like a gentle, sensual yet kinky version of it. I like being humiliated a little, like being made a stool or having feet rubbed on my face, or 'ordered' to lick them and suck her pretty toes because Mistress wants it. I believe the reason for it, however, should be because she's roleplaying a powerful, sexy, gorgeous Mistress who is in control of herself and me, but I also love submitting to her power at the same time and wanting to do all she commands because I really want to please her. She isn't someone who is heartless or a sadist. She simply knows her power and likes using it to control me. However, she should also have a calm, motherly side to her and be capable of affection to her 'slaves'. She is 'above' her slaves in a sense and controls them, perhaps with a leash (I enjoy being walked around without being strangled or yelled at), but she cares deeply for them and knows their inner desires to please her. I don't understand why they're shown trampling or torturing their subs' cock and balls. o.O

Just my $0.02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wisdom

I don't really know how such a young woman (I'm assuming) can have accumulated such a bounty of wisdom...but, apparently...ostensibly,,,she has. I've read this effort of hers before...but it serves well to read it again! The "kid" is a clever talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Obedience

I have to admit the more my wife keeps me humiliated under her nylons, the more submissive I am. It goes from being made to kiss, lick and suck, under her firm circular motions, to having my face rubbed vigorously underfoot and being expected to continue to pay her homage and acknowledge her authority over me. Sometimes I've had my front walked on until my face is reached, and the nylon heel forced into my mouth to kiss and suck, while the foot almost grinds my face and flattens my nose. All very ignominious but it's the way I am! It's a sort of self-fulfilling cycle where even doing the housework, or whatever she says, recalls the humiliation being dished out while the orders were being given. We don't involve anyone else: my wife is happy with the level of her control over me, although I had similar experiences with gfs previously.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Great Essay

Loved your essay. Kept me aroused. I can tell you I personally would lose any interest if the lady were interested in humiliating me. That to me that is a total turn off. I'm after her feet because they arouse me not so she can humiliate me. I do feet because I love them and want to kiss, lick, and suck them and enjoy her pedal digits one by one! And, as for licking the cum off her feet, she'll have to fight me for it! I want to lick it up! If she gets to lick it, I want her to kiss me and share it with me. Always enjoy sharing cum with my woman in a kiss whether that cum was taken off her feet or leaked from her freshly fucked cunt! Thanks for your essay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really good...

Maybe about 75% BS, but of the finest quality, and a fun read. Sexy as hell. And sex should be fun!

clackormanclackormanabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

From a guy’s point of view, you nailed this. Feet/toes are generally the first body part I look at. Since I came of age I have always been drawn to feet. As a result, my wife is the beneficiary of daily foot massages.

ambackhereambackhereover 5 years ago
Yes

I love feet and all that comes with it. I love coming on her feet and then I lick my cum off of her feet, licking and sucking her feet and toes clean. I also ask her to fuck my ass with her big toe - I love it when she does it, while rubbing my dice with her other foot... also, she knows my nipples are so sensitive, that I can cum by having them rubbed, and needless to say, that she rubs my nipples with her soles and toes... cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucid ... and luscious

The most articulate exposition of male foot fetishism I've ever read. You've definitely got my number out to nine decimal places. Bravo!

ambackhereambackhereover 4 years ago
I love my foot fetish

Fantastic. I loved this. I have a foot fetish and I love sucking toes.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
On point

As a life long adorer of the female foot I admire the details and variety of ideas you've presented. Very thorough. However though I love to massage, kiss, suck, and fuck a beautiful pair of feet, I don't necessarily want to be dominated nor be made to feel submissive while I'm enjoying them. Maybe I'm an outlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice summary

You left out tickling of both bare and nylon covered feet. Sometimes with foot worship, you can tickle the feet.

jayblomjayblomover 3 years ago

I think you hit the nail right on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I am not an expert..."

Yes you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing I hope there are many women who read this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think a foot fetish is the most erotic foreplay ever. if she is aware and into the fantasies, the door to all kinds of creative sexual fetishes' is wide open. You should write how this leads to ass worship and ultimately pegging or intense tranny sexual experience (I also fantasized about that. I would love to hear more from cougars to cougar trannies to biracial women and TS lady domination. send me some if you can relate chillydog84@yahoo.com

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew6 months ago

Hello Brittni4u,

Simultaneously, two things happened:

1. Always a great admirer of your erotica-authoring skills I had decided to read another one of your Literotica works but had not determined which one to read, AND

2. I became aware that one of the 12 Literotica stories I have published in a brief year of authoring had now attained an average 4.78 reader rating (I know that ratings are not everything, but I could not help but feel pleased by this).

I have always known that I simply do not have the erotic creativity and expressiveness that you do but I felt that a 4.78 rating somehow validated me as a reasonably talented author. I thought, "I wonder how many works that as with a rating of 4.78 or higher," with the aim to read one of those. But when I realized that you had no less than TWELVE works rated OVER 4.78, I settled on reading one of your very highest-rated stories.

That turned out to be "FOOT SEX 101". Very serendipitous too as I also find feet very sexually arousing!!

A fantastic instructional Brittni4u. I will have future girlfriends read it.

I have a LOT more to say but that will have to wait for another day.

- SluttyMatthew

Georgina_IchGeorgina_Ich7 days ago

This is an amazing piece!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5124 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com