All Comments on 'Prison Bitch Ch. 01'

by curtainsup1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
curtainsup1curtainsup1over 8 years agoAuthor
@anon

Not sure what category the story would fall under? It's under Nonconsent/Reluctance. Also, I would identify more with James than Kyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epically stupid!

You clearly didn't think this through. No one is stupid enough to shove their dick into an unwilling mouth. Think about it. Kyle shoves his dick in and what happens? James bites it off. Kyle is now lying on the ground in agony with no other concern than the pain and not bleeding to death. This story was just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what ?

What a load of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignore the hate.

I have NO idea where it's coming from! Trust me, writer to writer, this is great so far. Love your style, love the imagery. The dialogue is 98% natural and effective; you'd better continue and to the people who disagree, fuck off. A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plagirism?

This is word for word taken from another story with the same name, from a user with a one digit difference from your own, blatant stealing or did you forget the password to your old account?

curtainsup1curtainsup1over 8 years agoAuthor

Yeah it's the same author. I added a third chapter but couldn't remember my username & password. I just put up the 3rd chapter but mods want me to keep the story all in one place so asked me to upload the other 2. Problem is I was having a hard time getting chapter 1 and 2 approved even though they've been approved before. Sorted now though, should be going up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Great story, thank you. I wish that I was James.

getarisegetarisealmost 5 years ago
I wonder

I sometimes have prison fantasies, at least there I could actually get some cock. But I really wonder if maybe the submissive faggot in me would be able to handle that kind of roughness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous