All Comments on 'About Dick Size and Cuckolding'

by deborahsue

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
this may be the stupidest thing i have ever read

instead if asking if its cheating if your husband knows about it... The REAL question is. ... is it cheating if you dont give a choice?

clearly the answer is yes. That being said. ..the author of this essay claims to be all about honesty but is in fact a liar and hypocrite. She said it herself... She likes big cocks but hubby has a small one. So she fucks other man.

SECOND big lie... Her husband is best lover in the world.... BULLSHIT.

Any guy who knows what he is doing cant get a woman off. Big deal.

No.... What makes her husband sooooo great is that he is wlling to put up with her cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very solid piece

Great job explaining real world cucking.

I strongly believe that a significant portion of the negativity towards cuckolding is a result of the heavy volume of extreme fantasy stories. The ones where it is forced. Where the husband is belittled and mistreated, even to forced castration, etc. The race among authors to gleeful pile on of so many horrible things, all in the name of cuckholdry, has all but obliterated the idea of it being a positive experience. If there were more stories portraying actual caring couples, where the husband is not dramatically abused, this kink would find greater understanding and acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From the man's side

I can get to over 7 inches when really aroused. I also eat pussy until the woman has had enough, which sometimes I would estimate was 20 times in an hour. I see vaginal sex as the cherry on the sundae.

Some women don't want to take 7 inches. My longest-standing lover almost never wants the whole burrito, though she very much enjoys being entered.

As for watching my wife or lover get screwed by another man, no way. I told her, if she has to go down that road, I don't want to know about it. I certainly don't want to see it.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 8 years ago
You're right

We all have different tastes, and this type of relationship can be very rewarding for the right couple. My wife and I have a friend that visits about once a month, I am orally bi, so we both enjoy him. He is about an inch bigger than me, I love watching her face and hearing the "ahh" as he first penetrates her. I also love to lick her clean after he fills her with his cum.

I enjoyed reading this from the female perspective. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bullshit

Your just a whore hope you have no kids I know a couple who did this as she told me she has nothing to do with her parents there dead as far as she cares and they won't ever c there grandkids. Your a selfish self centre whore with moral of a ally cat hope you get hiv as u deserve to. Also I think your husband is secret queer. Your explanation is shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
***

Not quite convincing. "Cuckold" has disparaging connotations for the cuckolded man in literature which is about the only place most people encounter the word. See Shakespeare. And you use the term over and over again. You like it with other men because your husband's cock isn't big enough on its own to satisfy you. He's inadequate in that department. We got it. But you say it makes no difference in your love for him. Not persuasive to me. Your repeated use of the term sounds like you are rubbing it in. My other carp is your use of the word "cognizant." Maybe a perfectly acceptable word except to my ear it sounds pompous and there is a ready alternative, "aware," which does the job just fine, conveying almost precisely the same idea.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 8 years agoAuthor
Curious

Friends,

I find it interesting some of the negative comments I have received on this work. I have put my name to the piece, but anonymous complain, criticize, rebuke. It is curious to me that they do not have the courage of their convictions. Please be kind, even if you do not understand. And just because you do not understand does not make it wrong for all people, in all times. Perhaps you should not read such things as this, it bothers you too much.

Deborah

P.S. Here is the link to my other work:

https://www.literotica.com/s/successful-cuckolding-relationships

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
debrahshue

I am.sure you realize that you are by far the exception and not the rule.You would have to be quite naive to think the average person sees this type of lifestyle as.normal.As for me I think anything consenting adults want is okay.But please don't be surprised at negative response It's naive

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Viva la difference

to each their own is the bottom line and the critics are the nosiest. I admire and congratulate both of you and am envious of your open and wonderful experiences !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deb

I am no more anonymous than you. I always sign off as I will on this. When I have to sign in I do so as imanonone to indicate that everyone on this site is generally anonymous. Please insert your real name including last name, address and tel # if you don't want anonymity.

That being said, I believe your piece and feel you are ethical since you have stated that you would get a big dildo instead of sexing other men if your husband was not comfortable. You are also lucky in that your husband seems to share your predilections.

Please realize that most women who are "size queens" as you say you are would not have nearly as good of an experience as you when they tell their husbands they would prefer a bigger dick. Most husbands would not want their wives sexing other men. Therefore, if the wife tells her husband she is not satisfied with this small dick she better be ready for her husband to feel ashamed and inadequate since he will not enjoy her sexing others and will likely feel that the wife may cheat. If wife convinces H that she will just get a big dildo he will still either wonder if wife is getting satisfied somewhere else or he will feel like he has let his wife down.

I think the average woman better feel like she really has a good idea how her husband will react before throwing his physical inadequacy to her at him (something he can't control) and if she is not certain she should grow up and learn to be satisfied with what life gave her. Hopefully, during the dating process W would have made a determination as to whether she will be happy with H's dick before marrying him.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who doesn't understand?

It's a question of perspective. For some it's no more difficult than a question of right or wrong. Is it right or is it wrong to treat another human being as an object? And show that person a total lack of respect? Lousy story about an abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckolding?

Your work fits nicely in the category fetish where you placed it, but in terms of your relationship I'd think it is also known as: swinging, open relationship, polyamorous, kink, or fetish.

My understanding based on what I've seen out there is that 'cuckolding' is more commonly a part of the femdom and D/s world.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 8 years agoAuthor
TO: anon.1

'I am no more anonymous than you.' Point taken in this paragraph, but if you were me would you be willing to provide all that info?

Second paragraph: Thank you, I feel I am very lucky.

Third and forth paragraphs: I believe you are correct in part. 'Most,' as you put it, would fail because neither are being completely honest. That said, it was my husband who constantly talked about his lack of size and his concern for pleasing me. From that, and with honesty and respect, we each learned about the desires and fantasies we have. Honesty is the key, and if you have honesty then you can have truth in a marriage. This is my whole point.

Thanks to everyone for your comments, even those who hate my work.

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was boring. Not very erotic. Told me you were selfish bitch. Greedy bitch. I would knock that tiara off your head Princess Dum Dum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deb

My point on being anonymous is that everyone on this page is anonymous and wants to be or else they would provide a full and accurate description of themselves.

Please don't consider me as someone that does not like your work. I really believe that adults should be able to engage in activities that please them and don't hurt others especially their partners. I encourage you to keep writing and believe you are in deed fortunate to have found someone you are so compatible with. There is nothing wrong with sharing your opinions and the problem is with those that lash out because they do not agree with someone else's viewpoint. This myopic and obnoxious behavior has driven off some good writers from Lit.

anon.1

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 8 years ago
Not cuckolding?

Cuckolding is a relationship in which a woman has sex with other men while her husband remains faithful (sexually monogamous). The idea that all cuckolding relationships have a femdom and/or BDSM element is a mistake. Many femdom and BDSM relationships (with the female in the dom position) do include cuckolding, but many (probably most) cuckolding relationships are not femdom or BDSM.

Likewise the authors relationship is not an "open" or "polyamory" relationship because the husband involved is sexually monogamous.

I understand the confusion as so many femdom writers post in the loving wives section (and here in fetish), and so many of these include humiliation and femdom fantasies, but those are truly separate fetishes that are often added onto the cuckold fantasy. You can see those same fetishes without the cuckold element in stories were mothers sleep with their sons bullies (humiliation) or wives dominating there husbands in monogamous relationships (femdom). This site has both of those stories in abundance.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 8 years ago
Almost forgot

5 stars. A nice essay from the heart and from experience. An interesting read and very engaging. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievable!

You're husband has a HUGE dick! HE MARRIED HER!

Can you not see the irony in your comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On Dick isze

So, how big are most of these "big dicks" you cuck with? And what would you say is a big dick?

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
either you truly enjoy controling him or

you could never find a person to love with the dick of your choosing, the person you love has a dick to small for you liking but he loves enough to let you enjoy a dick size of your choosing... is that?

i once read a study, the amount of sex had by a married 70 yr old would be 3 months in their entire life time, a promiscuous individual would amount to 4-5 months in their entire life,

i agree with your opinion that honesty should prevail, you should tell your partner your preferences rather than hiding them, sex is a small , but important part in life, better to have it with a person you love, than banging one out with the 3-4 random stud, how we achieve it is left to each one of us.

WE all have the right to our freedoms/liberty, WE also have to bear the responsibility of our actions.

If your actions are hurtful in any way shape/form/intent, then the society who's laws you abide by has a right to hold you accountable, above all its your own duty to take responsibility for your actions.

also no objection to smokers, i used to smoke, but you cant let your smoke pollute our air. specially as an ex-smoker its highly nauseating. smoking is a perfect example for influence.

Finally for those in a sexual relationship with a woman who cant seem to let go, there is always the CUCKQUEAN experience, may be the author could try the experience & give us her unbiased female opinion, might be difficult for her as she may not be able to give the control & have to resort to giving us petty excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

This woman gets her sexual kicks out of degrading, belittling and humiliating the man she professes to love. Love? Bullshit! You only live once so why should you live it being put down and made to feel a useless, inadequate human being for the sexual gratification of a total bitch. I said in a previous post that I did not believe you were a bad person deep down. I was wrong. You are rotten to the core. A despicable excuse for a human being. Set your husband free and let him find the dignity, respect and the love he deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Honesty

Nothing better than honesty. Like your husband, I too wish to watch my wife with other men. Alas she is not interested so the compromise is to play out fantasies. The most stimulating part is knowing she is being pleasured. I look forward to your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Larger Cocks

I, like your husband, am on the smaller end of the spectrum and my wife has freely admitted that she likes larger cocks. Sure, I could wallow in my insecurity regarding my endowment, but that's what makes cuckolding so attractive to us both. My wife gets to fuck well endowed men whenever she wants and I don't have to feel the stress and insecurity associated with lacking that endowment.

Like your analogy about food, just because I can't cook like a master chef doesn't mean my wife shouldn't have the opportunity to enjoy a nice restaurant now and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave This Another 5

After your first entry about cuckolding relationships which I rated a 5, I applaud your insight and willingness to share about a such a personal, vulnerable and sensitive topic, with another 5. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally, a positive perspective

I am not into cuckolding but would not be wholly opposed to it if it was brought up by my wife. I am not large but average sized. She has always been satisfied with what I have and since we are each others only partners, there is no basis of comparison, except for toys.

I enjoy anal play and have started to explore larger toys. Recently, once I had gotten her aroused, I pulled one of my larger dildos out and put it in her. In the past it had been too much, this time, it was perfect. She didn't go wild but she ws very into it and it was very into her. I wonder how it would be watching a man of that size attend to her.

My negative reaction to cuckolding is mostly from the videos online where the interaction towards the husband is very demeaning and he is made to be subordinate to the woman and her partner, almost in a shaming way. Hearing a positive story, like yours, is encouraging and could be something worth pursuing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Looks like Deb has disappeared. Too busy betraying her loving husband, I guess!

deborahsuedeborahsueover 8 years agoAuthor
Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Greetings,

I returned from holiday with family and friends and feel much refreshed. Looking forward to Christmas. I hope you all enjoyed the holiday as well, if you celebrate it that is. Thank you all for your comments, even those that were not so nice. I appreciate your reading my work and taking the time to comment.

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
.

Deborahsue, or whatever your name is, your arrogance is staggering. I give up. I'm not wasting another second on you. I hope some day your husband finds the courage and self respect to walk away from such a pathetic, disgusting excuse for a human being. He deserves better. He just needs to find someone who can make him see that and I hope he does

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
both like it doesnt mean good

i mean drugs are enjoyable but its not good for you,its the same for cuckold it might be fun but in the long term it isn't good for the guy's emotional health.Believe me i like cuckold storys thats why i know its fun and games but after it makes you feel empty,and no dont believe him if hes says hes ok with it hes not...imagine how you feel if you saw him having sex with someone else multiply it few times thats exactly what he feels ,hes just aroused by it because of a trauma or a inferiority complex both needs help(actually its worse for men because of our evolutionary need to confirm paternity)help your man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Selfish woman

You are wasting your time trying to reason with this woman. She cares only about her own sexual gratification. That she has totally destroyed this man's self worth means nothing to her. She's on a power trip and hes just s**t on her shoe. She has basically neutered him to the point where he no longer can think for himself and what she says,goes. She doesn't respect him as a man and she most certainly does not love him. Treating someone with contempt and disrespect is not love. Hopefully her husband will pluck up the courage to walk away and leave her to her well endowed black studs.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 8 years agoAuthor
My Thanks

Greetings Friends,

My thanks to all of you (yes, those that are critics as well) for your input on my writings. I would like to let you all know that my book that describes my first venture into the cuckolding lifestyle will soon be published on the Literotica website. This is very different from what I have done here thus far as I have written in in story fashion. I hope you will give it a read.

Thanks,

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Misunderstanding

Relax guys what deborahsue explaining is actually just a open relationship ,basically she has higher sex drive than her husband also hes not too attached so hes okay with it.

wish women would have your husband's mind set so many couples breakup because the guys having a higher sexual needs and cheating vice versa.

on the other hand "cuckold" is directly linked with humiliation,degrading.Very extreme form of abusive relationship not something you can/should practice in real life.he likes it doesn't mean anything, its rapist logic "she liked it so its okay" its mental abuse even worse than physical ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As the previous post says it is all about degrading and humiliating and it is absolutely mental abuse and torture. What was not mentioned was that it's also about power and control over another human being and making them feel they are worthless and unworthy which of course they are not but they have been stripped of their dignity and self respect to such a degree that they feel they have no say or no control and just have to accept their lot in life as another persons plaything for their amusement and sexual gratification. This despicable woman has still made no attempt to explain why she does this to a good man. She just laughs and mocks and jeers at anyone who dares to question her highly questionable morals. I doubt we will ever be afforded the luxury of a proper explanation. Critics are just to be mocked and laughed at by this insult to the female race

deborahsuedeborahsueover 8 years agoAuthor
To: *sigh* Anonymous

To the previous two posts, let me say this.

1. Cuckolding does not have to be degrading, it can be mutual. Why must it be what you say it is?

2. Cuckolding does not have to be humiliating, it can be fun. There are plenty of websites out there demonstrating this.

3. "Laughs and mocks and jeers" anyone who questions her morals. Let me see, oh right, they are my morals and not yours. You don't see me trying to force mine upon you, now do you.

4. Cuckolding does not have to be abusive, why must it be?

5. An 'open relationship' is sort of correct, only that my husband and I are not interested in inviting other women into the relationship. Is this somehow impermissible?

6. Rape logic? Really?

Look guys, you don't need to approve of my lifestyle. That is fine, I am not asking you to. Likewise, please don't ask me to approve of your lifestyle. If I do, great. If I don't, great. We do not live in a Communist state where we are forced to conform. If you do not approve of my lifestyle, don't read my stuff, I am only violating your eyes BY YOUR CHOICE. You are being silly by criticizing my lifestyle. Rather, you should be criticizing my prose, format or form of writing style. Anything else is superfluous and gratuitous demagoguery (say that fast 3 times).

Deborah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Debrahshue

Interesting justification. Delusional but interesting.Good luck with your cuckold.Just one thing.You don't find that your just a.wee.bit on the selfish/self absorbed side.Hubby seems to be the doormat to YOUR sexual libido.Like I said interesting view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Condescending and insulting to the last but in fairness I did ask her to explain why she did it.she tried, it's pure bullshit, but she tried so credit for that. Lady, the only one doing any forcing here is you. Forcing your husband to live a sub human existence where only your wants and needs matter. You even said you wouldn't give up this lifestyle without protest even if that's what he wanted. Therefore the only conclusion to be drawn is that the only person who's pleasure and satisfaction matters is you. You are right, I didn't have to read this drivel but I read it in the hope of gaining an explanation and understanding of why anyone would want to do this to their life partner. You have failed miserably to give a reasonable explanation of your actions. Whatever way you dress it up you are being disrespectful to this man who deserves to have someone boost his ego not shatter it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear asshole of lit it's fiction , that means it's NOT REAL!!

as compared to your own marriage where your wife cuck you all your marriage and you loved it. So get a fucking life and go away and work on getting your own life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To anonymous

Its clearly NOT fiction. She defends her actions with an arrogance that says to me it's very very real

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please learn basic grammar and spelling before you post.

Here is the offending post in its entirety: "Your just a whore hope you have no kids I know a couple who did this as she told me she has nothing to do with her parents there dead as far as she cares and they won't ever c there grandkids. Your a selfish self centre whore with moral of a ally cat hope you get hiv as u deserve to. Also I think your husband is secret queer. Your explanation is shit"

I don't even know where to start with this piece of crap. I do not know if what "deborahsue" posted is real, or if it's pure fiction. But either way, it's well written and easy to digest, unlike this contemptible, poorly constructed and unnecessarily angry post.

If you're reading this (or as you say, "your"), study basic grammar and spelling before you embarrass yourself. And be sure to wash the beer stains out of your otherwise feculent T-shirt when you head out to vote for Trump.

Feel free to look up "feculent."

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
fuck the

grammer, this story is hot as hell and annony is a huge asshole.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 8 years agoAuthor
My book is finished

Friends,

First let me say thanks to all my readers, without you there would be no point in writing this. Also, thanks for all of the comments (yes, even the nasty ones) as it shows your interest in the subject matter. And a special 'thanks' to Bonnie Taylor2 for the very nice comments.

Now about my book. It is a rather long account of my first experience with cuckolding and how it came to pass. This is as historically accurate as my recollection allows, though I am sure some of the dialog is off. That said, if you have enjoyed my previous writings I think you will love this, so please give it a read and by all means, keep the comments coming.

Deborah Sue

deborahsuedeborahsueabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous (again)

Pass, I prefer men, not so called Alpha's. Most of the time I find them to be phony, apparitions of real men.

Deborah

policywankpolicywankabout 8 years ago
good summary

Thank you for this well written overview of your perspective on these topics.

It is interesting to me that most of the comments you received are about your lifestyle as opposed to the points you made about your view on cock size. I guess its easier to attack a subjective perspective than an observable fact.

To anyone interested in understanding any alternative lifestyle I would say that one must start with the basic acceptance that views on sex and relationships are not universal. There are men that are not only accepting of but want the role of cuckold just as there are women who want the role of hot wife. Neither role is necessarily infused with weakness and humiliation or selfish indulgence regardless of how strongly people assume it could not be otherwise or how many people share their views. It isn't necessary to understand to observe these things as true. Those that seek an explanation are implicitly starting from the flawed perception that their view is the right one for everyone and all others are deviant until proven otherwise. And my guess is that anyone meeting you out in the real world would not have the slightest idea of your preferences unless you choose to tell them.

Cock size is in many ways its own little microcosm of a key dynamic in many relationships and that is the need (especially for women) to be less than full honest and open. Women usually respond to the question by saying that other aspects of the man or what he does with his dick is more important than the size. That may well be true but those are answers to the question " how important is cock size or is it the most important factor?". If the question is "does size matter?" then those answers are evasions intended to protect male egos or avoid conflict. Likewise whether a woman should just accept a small cock as part of her relationship commitment is a valid point but does not address the question of does it matter. Yes it matters - maybe a little or a lot but its not irrelevant for most women and if they say otherwise its because they know their husband can't handle the truth. And that is the dishonesty point. Most men who say they want their wife to be more sexual are IMO not at all ready for that potential reality.

Listen, women know their men want to look at a nice big pair of tits. We may not like it and we give them shit for being too overt about it but we don't pretend its not true. We also don't pretend they wouldn't want to fuck our best looking friends - maybe we don't want to hear about and wouldn't let it happen but we don't pretend they haven't jerked off thinking about it. A healthy relationship is not reliant upon you letting your wife bang other guys or talking about the appeal of a bigger cock but it is greatly facilitated by not being completely delusional that it has never crossed her mind.

guhadosaguhadosaabout 8 years ago
I agree with you

People normally confuse cuckold with small penis humiliation. Yes, cuckolding can be a type of sph but the general idea of cuckolding is seeing your wife getting pleasure, regardless of penis size. You have some good points in your text and it will help a lot of people to understand cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Thought on Thickness by a Very Thick Man

Normally, I find the entire premise that cuckolding together is not cheating, abhorrent.

However, you make one of the strongest cases I've ever heard for the benefits though I do take issue with the implied limit imposed on your man. You state early in the story that some women prefer smaller cocks for anal sex; nevertheless, you do not say and thus, it remains implied that he is enjoined from participating in that role.

I find it interesting that you do not discuss thickness even though it has become commonly accepted that most women prefer that to length when it is an either or sort of situation. I am no slouch in length as, at my most fat and the poorest quality erection, I manage 5.5 inches; at my best, I can muster better than 6.5 inches. However, at 6.8 at the base and 6.5 mid shaft --I can't get the head, even soft, into the mouth of a 32 oz Gatorade bottle-- I am in the 95 percentile. I have, on more than one occasion, caused pain serious enough to stop penetration of a fully lubricated woman though, once in, you can imagine the orgasm that resulted from the stretch. These are not small women and I do impact most cervixi constantly and all are hit at least intermittently and generally, my partner experiences several orgasms per bout of intercourse. So why tell you all that? Because, on two occasions I've been treated as "small" afterwards and it is not always immediately clear that I have the sort of penis that brings direct pleasure. The treatment I received suggest that cruelty and humiliation were at the forefront of these women's mind and that would seem the more common sentiment as opposed to the almost benign lifestyle you describe. Being bisexual, I would love an MMF adventure. I am reticent to even think of trying it because I do not want to share her pussy but I can imagine how that would be a major draw for a woman. Though. Versatile, I am more dominant and her pleasure at the hands of another would be a rage inducing challenge even as I would be getting that pleasure. Though I choose to remain anonymous, I hope you would be able to touch on these issues with the character you've shown in what I hope will be part 1 of many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Very very good and well written article. Totally true. We are a mature couple. She 52 me 56. Both white. I have a 7 inch cut cock and had no problem satisfying my wife. However once we decided together to delve into the voyeur scene it bcame appaent that my wife enjoyed larger uncut cocks to mine. This was also a huge turn on for me as well. So we progressd to her having two larger uncut cocks at thecsame time while I watchef. Then we entered a whole new realm of today. She discovered a whole new world of sex with very hung uncut black men. Now she squirts and gushes like never berore taking their as she describes magnificent 10 and 11 inch uncut black cocks. She has become a mature bbc size queen for studs half her age. Usually 3 or 4 at one time. And best of all. She has introduced me to fresh cream pie. So after she has enjoyed a night of bliss at the hand of her black stallions, she enjoys an hour of very pleasurable clean up from her husband. For which he is rewarded a blow job for being a wonderful CUCK husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks !

Interesting to read. I like the thoughts. Thanks for writing and posting. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your Husband is bisexual

The desire to interact with other men’s sexual fluids in this manner could be a way for some men to express homo-erotic desires, plus for some who may be wrestling with the idea of bisexuality, enjoying this on the wife’s body may legitimise it and remove the practice from being framed as homosexual—a type of bisexuality by proxy as it were.

Attraction and aversion are most powerfully displayed in the appeal of (or aversion to) engaging in intimate sexual activities that involve touch, body orifices, and body fluids such as saliva, vagina fluids or ejaculate. Men are generally much more "turned on" by the smells, orifices, and fluids of one sex than the other.

In fact, men have profound aversion to these characteristics of other gender—even to the point of nausea and vomiting.

Given the number of cuckolds who display some interest in bisexuality it also allows a way of expressing their sexual interest in other men by smelling/tasting/feeling the other man without having any direct contact.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Amazing essay!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts, experiences and impressions!!!

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 8 years ago
Amazed, depressed.

I am depressed (and amazed) by the viciousness of so many that disagree with your POV. It's one thing to disagree but it shouldn't result in so much invective. I note that the vast majority of those posting such negative comments are also "Anonymous". There's a message there! Also (snide remark here) they are great examples of worse than poor grammar, spelling, logic, etc.

Deb, your original post was a good (more than good!) discussion of a cuckold life style. You and your husband are very lucky, strike that it's not luck, it's open, honest, and more.

hempdogxedhempdogxedalmost 8 years ago
I feel you

I feel what youre saying except in saying all chicks think bigger is better. I know you are a woman but i dont think you can qualify enough to say all women think ___.

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
TO:hempdogxed

Hold on now, I never said all women prefer bigger dicks. In fact, I know that is not true. The article I wrote on the subject is anecdotal, meaning it is about MY desires on the subject. Most women, in fact, don't care one way or another on the subject when it comes to penetration. But when it comes to visual stimulation they do prefer bigger as it provides a certain - umpf to the sexual moment.

Studies have shown, conclusively I might add, that during intercourse it isn't the size of the man's cock but rather the emotional feedback the woman receives that is most important. For example, a man's finger is more than capable of getting a woman off if she is in the right state of mind. Therefore, since a man's finger is much smaller in most cases than his dick he is more capable of pleasing his woman just fine, no matter his size.

But for me, I get off on the feeling of "fullness" I get from a man who has a large cock. Even more so when my husband is there to enjoy it with me.

Thanks for your comments,

Deborah

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 8 years ago
All those anonymous comments

After having posted a story concerning cuckolding, I too experienced many ignorant and nasty comments. I give you credit for not deleting them.

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 8 years agoAuthor
TO: exibitionistguy

First of all, thanks for your comment. But I'm curious as to why you think they should be deleted? I am of the opinion that it is much better for them to stay up so that others can easily see the silliness of their criticisms. True, many are quite juvenile, but that makes it even better.

Deborah Sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you..

... For this wonderful story , iam not english native but i took the time to understand every lines! and your writing gave me back some faith in the future lol :-)

If everybody on earth was thinking or le'ts say reasoned like you, the world would be a much better place i think !

You and your husband are really lucky ( espacially him haha ! ) i hope they would be others text from you :)

I wish you the best .

SpankyMcMeatSpankyMcMeatover 7 years ago

"The reason he is the best is because he has to be."

Very well put. Also, being a "Size Queen" doesn't mean that you're a bad person. You like what you like and that's whats important. This was another great, cerebral piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To each there own

Seems a bit one sided- I could not sit idly by myself

And most of the open - marriage type relationships I have seen have ended badly

If this is what you both like and you are both truly happy then more power to you!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
What Anon 11-22-15 Said

Vaginal sex is the cherry on the sundae! I've known and loved many women through my several decades of living, and every one of them has wanted/needed something different from me to cum big, cum long, and cum often.

For about 40%, cunnilingus alone would do the trick after a while; for another 40%, cunnilingus and judicious fingering of her entrance and g-spot (when found) worked best; but only about 20% ever came big and came often from vaginal sex.

Since most of the nerve endings that give a woman pleasure are in her clitoris and vaginal entrance, I think that my empirical data gathering through the years helps validate the old folk adage that "it ain't the meat, it's the motion...."

Nothing I've said negates the enjoyable feelings you might get from feeling "full" with a larger penis (I'm just a tad longer than average, but substantially larger in girth, and many women have told me they enjoyed that; but for some it's been a little uncomfortable, and it's never any for me when the head of my cock bangs into a cervix). I'm just saying that your husband is a great lover because he's learned what it takes to please YOU!

Personally, I could never knowingly be a cuckold. My dad was a serial cheater until the day he died; I despised him for it, and I have zero tolerance for for cheating. It caused one of my marriages to crash and burn. But if your open and honest cuck marriage works for you, I'm happy for you. Enjoy!

Thanks for an interesting discussion on the subject!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cucking

First cuckolding is great but ......

I need to fuck her as she has big tits, bigger hips, tighter pussy, ...........

The wife is selfish, my wife is, she likes big cock .... I still let her cuck me lol because I love her and enjoy the humiliation !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"masturbating his small dick"

I do love your sexual perspective on husbands. I too have a small dick. My wife has not taken it to the place where you have taken it, but I would enjoy it if she would do so. My dick is more soft than small. It's been soft since I had prostate surgery 8 years ago. During that time, I've come to find that I like to be ridiculed and mocked for having a soft dick. I do use viagra and it works a little, but I go soft at the worst possible moment. And I love it when she's feeling a little feisty, she'll mock me out about it. She will not take another man, but I'd love it if she would. She is willing to give me some verbal abuse and she's getting good at it. She's a fantastic masturbator and uses vibrators to get herself off. It's amazing how many orgasms she gives herself using her toys. many more than before I had this surgery And when she has competently satisfied herself, she turns her acid tongue onto my small, soft penis. A salient example of her ridicule, " Has your little dick gone soft? Then jerk it off because that's all it's good for anymore." Sometimes she'll inform me of what he does for her. He, being imaginary, but it works for me. She tells me how big his cock is and how she and he laugh together about my useless,soft dick. She never was a real enthusiastic cock sucker, but she'll tell me how she sucks him off till he explodes into her mouth; his cum dripping down her chin. God i do love the ridicule and I know that I'd be a fantastic cuckold husband.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
You are contradicting yourself

YOU ARE CLEARLY CONTRADICTING YOURSELF when you tell firstly that for some women size matters and for some doesn't matter and,then that "all women care about the size of a men's dick" and so,size matters!THIS IS NOT TRUE!SIZE DOESN'T MATTER IF A MAN KNOWS HOW TO USE HIS COCK and you alone admitted that!Besides,IT'S OBVIOUS that YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY KNOW what "all women" think about that!And your so-called argument it's so HILARIOUS that it doesn't even worth an answer!A MAN WILL ALWAYS HAVE A DICK,no matter how small it will be!THAT'S WHY HE IS A MAN!Stop writing this bunch of NONSENSES!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
And

And YOU SIMPLY CAN'T SPEAK for "most of the women",neither regarding the fact that they would prefer a larger cock to a smaller one,nor regarding the fact that they would prefer a smaller cock over a larger one if they prefer the anal sex to the vaginal one(which,anyway,it's true only for A VERY SMALL NUMBER OF WOMEN)!It could be like that,or IT COULD BE EXACTLY THE REVERSE!But YOU ARE JUST VERY PRESUMPTUOUS even thinking that you could speak for the majority of women!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Anyone could judge somebody else

Also,ANYONE COULD JUDGE SOMEBODY ELSE and be judged by anybody else!That because PEOPLES ARE BEINGS WITH JUDGEMENT and JUDGEMENT WAS GIVEN TO US FOR JUDGING,including other people's behaviours and actions!ANYBODY WITH A SOUND REASON could judge other people,so,IT'S A FOOLISH THING to say that others shouldn't judge you,as if you are some kind of superbeing!

As for cuckolding THIS IS BAD because IT'S A PERVERSITY and NOT A NORMAL THING,no matter what people who follow this PERVERTED lifestyle can say!And this thing IT'S BAD FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND,TOO,as for everyone that follows it because IT'S NOT A SANE WAY in which any couple must live!

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It is cheating

Sleeping with another man(or other men) IT IS CHEATING,no matter if husband knows it and watches his woman and her lover(or lovers) having sex!"CHEATING" DOESN'T MEAN THE FACT THAT THE HUSBAND DOESN'T KNOW(there can be some husbands that know about their wife's infidelity,but she isn't aware that the husband knows),but THE VERY ACTION,meaning the act of having sex out of wedlock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CONTROVERSY

Wow, that stirred up the comments -- and dander! Took a well-written article on a CONTOVERSIAL subject to do the stirring.

Some of this has to do with feelings of right and wrong. Just as they think murder, robbery, rape are wrong they look at any sex outside married monogamous male and female as wrong, including cuckolding.

I looked at red hair as a disadvantage, as I prefer brown, black, blond -- almost anything else. I started reading Literotica and found a decided preference for red hair. I did not decide they were wrong, but that my PREFERENCE is different than others.

Deborahsue (and others) view cuckolding as a preference. With those who view it as a matter of right and wrong -- along with murder -- there will only be controversy. The controversy over slavery with those who viewed it as aa matter of right and wrong, brought about a very bloody Civil (uncivil?) War, that involved one side forcing its view on the other.

Seemingly deborahsue recognizes (embraces?) the controversy her subject necessarily engenders. As would homosexuality. Or abortion. For the same preference versus right-and-wrong reasons.

Where I express my own right and wrong thinking is toward the mean, vindictive, even hateful comments. The Bible (in which I've received much teaching over many years) is a very right-and-wrong book. I would not be adverse to describing it as judgmental. It considers as sin: murder, adultery, homosexuality. However, that same book touts LOVE as the highest of all virtues. This paradox has been coalesced in the saying, hate the sin but love the sinner. This is precisely my problem with the mean comments. No matter how right your idea may be, if you are mean about it you are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Myself, I disagree with deborahsue's viewpoint. But she has helped in understanding a particular view of cuckolding.

I also definitely disagree with those who want to define cuckolding on their terms as (for example) entailing humiliation/bad mouthing. She has the right to define her terms to describe her experience. This is related to those who say her experience involves what she says it does not. She says her husband agrees and wants it. So you would not and do not -- does that really mean he does not? How stuck-up can you be about what you "know" exists? You think sex with a child is wrong. Can you really say no one likes it? Just because it is wrong (or outside your experience), it may still exist.

Well, this has got to be too long. So, in closing, in case you missed it, read comments of policywank 2-16-16.

Paul in Oklahoma

bi3inchpigbi3inchpigabout 6 years ago
Poor Morito

Poor Morito has a little dick and fantasies about getting cuckolded. Morito, you need to face the truth: your inferior penis cannot please your wife. Just face it. Stop jerking off to these stories and admit it to her. Maybe you guys can move forward then and she can find a bull who can truly please her.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 6 years ago
Well done Deborahsue

My wife and I are both committed monogamouses. That said, your writing really made me see your viewpoint. I’m still a committed monogamouse (yes spelling intended), but you made me think. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a beautiful explanation

I think this article is extremely well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
moral free living

Why bother getting "married"? Just carry on dating others while he stays home and raises your bastards.

Problem solved, we can all now freely choose communism and the utopia it assumes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantasies

Is it odd to be turned on by girls having sex with bigger dicks when I am about average @ 6 inches? I know many times it's guys with micro penis that like this fantasy. People mistake me for having a longer size because I guess videos and photos are not always an accurate reflection of specific size. But the ruler is not a liar LOL!

It's strange, as I feel I am to an extent feeding my insecurities, but I am simultaneously very turned on when I see a girl fucking a bigger dick in a video or something. I've had fantasies that involve relatively voluptuous women having sex with 9 to 9.5 inch dicks. I even got this dildo that was longer than me & I'd slap my balls sometimes.

Of course, a lot of average size men will exaggerate their size by 2-3 inches which kinda irritates me because IMO it's dishonorable & makes it difficult for the well-hung guys to get noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT Perspective!

I have enjoyed several of your articles. They are well thought out and equally well presented. I am sure that I will also enjoy the rest of your writings. You and your husband are a very lucky couple to have found each other! Thanks for writing!!!

janc886Scottjanc886Scottover 4 years ago
Well written and I mostly agree.

This was always going to be somewhat controversial.

What's really annoying to me is that men have been able to drool, applaud & comment freely about a female's "large rack." (and I'm being nice about the chosen words.)

Or

the opposite end of the spectrum. Men have been able to snarl, demean & comment freely about a female's "large vagina." (and now I'm being VERY nice about the chosen words.)

I noticed you used the term "size queen." Several of my gay male friends informed me that the term originated/came out of the gay scene, and it's not quite the slur. At times used matter of factly. But of course, the insecure, little dicked, half-witted hetero males had to jump on that one.

Then we have penis talk, ever notice that it's - how BIG is it? How BIG does it get? How BIG are you? How BIG does it grow? Try substituting small for BIG. And I'm pretty sure this talk all originated from males.

It really angers me that for so long women have had to remain silent or even lie, in fear of being tagged a size queen or slut-shamed. Or how about (excuse my crudity, got to say it like a man) "she's been getting pounded by a big cock so her pussy is so loose!" What a load of crap! If you spent one 100th of the time you spend with your hand on your dick, learning about your loving partner's anatomy, you would know that.

Also, you can have all the intricacies of the Bolshoi finger ballet or be able to write Tolstoy "War & Peace" with the tip of your tongue in 15 minutes. But, you could go and slap down a few dollars at your adult store and come home with a nice big penis extension sleeve and really rock her world! NO contest which is best!

There is so much more that could be written.

And now cometh 'yawn' the spineless, dickless, gutless Anonymous responses I suppose.

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

really interesting read. i've just started reading your work, it still amazes me the number of people who openly hate

anything conected with the lifestyle......if you dont enjoy reading about it DONT FUCKING READ IT

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

Don't make any sense to be married having your pov. But stop, you said everybody should have the liberty to do what he likes.

If the man on your side is happy to feed and house you and watch you having sex with other men and get some crumbs afterwards. I wish him from my heart he is happy and maybe someday gets the idea what he really wants.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable comments on a dificult topic about male size

Wow, the impressive thing about this piece is the number of responses achieved by the comments to this article. Some people can get really worked up about differing thoughts on the male appendix. And male pride has taken a battering when women dare to belittle their pride and joy if size should be interrogated by the fair sex.

I enjoyed reading the story and all the comments, however, I see no reason to castigate the author because she laid out her thoughts about the cock size issue. It has been a common subject and one that will never cease to create controversy.

Personally I would be included in the undersized bunch of guys but I have always tried to make up for the lack of size by using all the other ways of pleasuring wives/women who I have had the pleasure of sexual contact with. I have been lucky in that I recovered quickly and could repeat easily and fuck for hours on end. I also experienced really coming hard, often to the point of collapse, and women seemed to like this response! Others worried about my health, but I remained rigid and ready to go again. Whilst I have discussed cock size with many women I have never had a woman make fun of my small cock, however, I personally found with MFM that studs with big cocks were a turn-on and definitely women seemed to appreciate their size.

In the company of women I can't say I was embarrassed by my size yet in the showers after sport I most certainly was! Often guys would parade around the showers/dressing rooms with cocks seemingly hanging down to their knees.

Finally, I have to admit that I persuaded my wife to participate in MFM and we had a great time with others for many years, I never thought of my wife as a "slut" but was grateful that we found a good stud who joined us on a regular basis and that really raised our game. It is really erotic adding others to your sex life and vanilla-sex was never the same again. To all the detractors I say don't knock it until you have tried it!

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 4 years ago
fights & humiliation aspect?

do you ever humiliate your husband while fucking these bulls? if you guys are having fighting over something then do you ever say demeaning things to him? how did you react when he first came up with this idea?

deborahsuedeborahsuealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To: zeuspm

You asked some interesting questions that I'd like to respond to. Perhaps the most meaningful question you asked is whether I use humiliation (your word) when I am arguing with my husband about something or other. The answer to that is a resounding NO! Same goes with when I am with a lover, we just don't go there as the eroticism is pointed in a different direction (to the boyfriend).

The whole small dick thing with my husband is more for our personal pleasure than it is in those times we are entertaining.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
A Big contradiction

Near the beginning Deborahsue writes:

" . . . Let me also say that I am completely faithful to my husband, in-so-far as the issue of 'us' is concerned. Yes, I have sex with other men. Yes, my husband is well aware of it. Yes, he participates in that he watches me and my lover having sex."

Sorry, Deborahsue, but I don't buy it. Being "completely faithful" and "having sex with other men" are completely contradictory.

Most marriage vows have something like ". . . and forsaking all others . . . "

This is just an essay of you trying to justify your infidelity.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 3 years ago

My question back to you if a woman can judge a man on his sizes and cuck him

Can a man judge a woman on their size and have a woman on the side

Just asking

deborahsuedeborahsueover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: OmegaMan

You said:

"My question back to you if a woman can judge a man on his sizes and cuck him

Can a man judge a woman on their size and have a woman on the side.

Just asking."

Um, like that has been going on since the dawn of man. Don't be silly, women have been judged by men forever, and those same men have had their side action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was thinking last night

What would you say if he decided he wanted bigger breast. Or a smaller butt. Nicer hair.

I have had sex with women so tight it was hard for me to fit it in. And I am only slightly abouve average

What about he decides he wants younger and tighter

You take the good and the bad

So I assume you are swingers. you need to find him some really tight to let him know what that feels like if you really a loving wife you say you are

Maybe find him a small Asian woman. The average Asian male is between 41/2 and 5.

If he was say 8 inches and 5 inche girth. Would he let you do what you do. I hate the word cuck

I am like you I believe what happens in your bedroom stays there your business

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Even a Redwood tree is small compared to the Grand Canyon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Point

I as a male am amazed that most of comments miss your point completely.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 3 years ago

Deborah

I really enjoyed your writing.

Men are judge a everyday. In looks How tall are you how much money do you make. Do you meet all the sixes. How big is the house you live i. And believe it or not how beautiful his wife is. What do you do for living. Plus the size of his dick

Stats from dating sites. Only 5%of men are swiped right on

Only 8,9,10 are picked. Or wealthy. It is in woman’s hypergamist nature. Women do not date or marry down.

Ask a group of married women if they married below what they think they deserve they will say no. If they do they will divorce them

Look at stats of women who have gastric bypass

90% leave their husband afterwards google it

As for women no matter what they look like women will get swiped on

Women are born with everything they need to get a man youth, beauty fertility

Men have to earn the right to be called a man. Build himself up. Gain power. Learn to fight

If you want a woman to dump your ass don’t stand up for her. Even if you get your ass whipped

I saw some unique questions from an anonymous can you answer those.

I do like your point of view. It is probably more prevalent than I know. If you two are happy that the most important thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

brilliant. intelligent, elegant. a joy to read, and absolutely stimulating to read of your joy. wishing you nothing but joy, and hoping you will set more of your thoughts, adventures, and philosophy down on the page. with gratitude, russeltrust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While u vehemently deny that cock size matters only…and that u live ur hubby even with his ‘small cock’…I observed that u ahve qualified every time the work small when u are describing his cock! Why, if it does not alter to u that much , are u repeatedly adding that adjective to his cock? Why can’t u say ‘my husbands cock’? Does that not show the reader that u have some deep seated disgust with his Cock or some dissatisfaction? If it did not matter would u have repeatedly mentioned the word ‘small’ every time u spoke about his cock! So stop fooling urself and. Us!! U are just like all the other cunts who are size queens! No man live to be a cuck…ur poor guy may not ah e a choice but to stay with u!! The day he finds a woman who want only him despite his SMALL COCK…u madam are history! Keep deluding urself that he lives u so much to allow u to cuck him…poor guy is with u as he does not have options!

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Second read, still favor this one.

You put such a beautiful glow on cuckolding, especially on your husband’s outlook. I would love to hear his side of the story, not to verify what you’ve laid out, but sheer lot out of curiosity for what is going through his mind when being sidelined for a bigger man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your third from the end paragraph has a GLARING mistake. You make a false equivalence to smoking and liberty. Smoking is deadly for ANY person that inhales it, regardless of ones' opinion. It is sound public policy to work towards eliminating it. Other than that, I wish you and your husband wellness and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you. My wife and agree 100% after 11 years of cuckold games.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

Well said! As a mature man with a smaller than average cock (5 inches), I can relate to a lot of what you said. My SPH kink happens to be roleplaying age comparison. I love for her to tell me that I have the same size dick as a (pick an age) boys dick. Usually, the younger mentioned, the more it turns me on! I will embellish her comments with something like "So all the boys in the (pick a grade in school) have a bigger cock than I do?" It is an immense turn on when she says yes!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I appreciate your well thought out reasoning in the "essay". It somewhat fits me and my wife's viewpoints and differs in others but at least isn't the drooling gibberish some writers put forth. I can also appreciate the drooling nonsense writing but this writer - I respect!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

wisdom, and well-put. a classic of modern philosophy, ethics and sexology.

trisetristrisetrisabout 2 years ago

As a man with a small penis and a talented enthusiastic tongue your post made a huge amount of sense. I’d love to follow you on Twitter if you,were,active there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well put i totally relate to this im a big 4 inches when erect and love watching my wife enjoy bigger and thicker cocks than mine. Her gasps and moans as he takes her and penetrates her wet sex is surreal and better than any porn iv watched. Her smiling and quietly liping thankyou to me while she is having sex is the best feeling i can imagine. Seeing her naked entwined with her lover is a beautiful scene only better as he orgasms pushing his shaft as far into her as possible and when he withdraws seeing his semen drip brings me almost to ejaculate at times. Holding her hand as he powers into her sex is hot only bettered by sliding my smaller cock into her after he is finished and filling her with my semen as well.

IstrokeCIstrokeCalmost 2 years ago

My penis is I believe average for a white British male at 5.5”. Before we started “playing”, firstly swinging, then cuckolding, my wife was perfectly happy with it. I suppose millions of wives are. But when she experienced much larger cocks, with men who were skilled as well as well endowed, that changed fairly rapidly! I believe we are all entitled to both give and receive the greatest amount of sexual pleasure we can. And that is the best argument I know for a happy consensual cuckold marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with everything except smoking indoors. I’m surprised, as a nurse I’m sure you know the effects of second hand smoke is harmful. Way more then just “ being smelly”. It’s like not knowing if the person you plan on having sex with is clean/ disease free. Just not smart. E.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It took me a very long time to admit to myself that I have a small penis. I'm 2 in soft and 4.5 in hard. Although my wife has known about my cuckold desires for 7/8 years, I never had the courage to tell her that I feel that way because I want to fuck her so hard and long, but simply can't because of my very small penis. However, very recently we had a conversation about just how small my penis is, in reality (and outside of the sph role play realm). Since being honest about the origins of my cuckold cravings it's like a green light has been switched on in her mind about it, and she's wanting to proceed with actually cuckolding me. I wish I had been brave enough to have had the small dick conversation with her sooner. Rather than pretending it wasn't a thing to protect my own ego.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

there shoud be a 10 ever think about being a shrink instead of a nurse.What a great sex life you guys have keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finally! An honest female boldly revealing herself. What courage. She loves and honors her husband and her husband honors her in the most intimate of ways. I wish there were more honest stories like this. I'm a male and specifically look for women authors. Thank you, thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborahsue@deborahsue
523 Followers
Female, age 57. I am a nurse by trade and have been married to my husband for 26 years. I enjoy writing non-fiction stories about my sex life and sharing those stories with friends who enjoy erotica.