All Comments on 'The Girl Who Gets What She Wants'

by kurtomatic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

A great story. One thought, though. It really is enough for 2 or maybe even 3 separate chapters. A bit much sex for one sitting. Not complaining, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

ASStastic!!

Loved every bit of it and hope you'll follow up with a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this story I am looking forward to seeing what else you will write

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
O.K. but formulaic

Story started out very well with the two ladies talking before Ryan came home, but then the descriptions of the sex became formulaic - actually became a bit boring. Also there were several glitches with antecedents agreements - reference was actually to Sarah when it should have been Katrina and vice-versa. Despite those problems, however, I did rate it a 5. And, as was said earlier, it might have been better broken up into two or three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Please continue writing, you either have a vivid imagination or you are living the dream....or both! Great story thanks

LadyMBLadyMBalmost 8 years ago
Love the story!

Great story as well as satisfying and nicely written, read this one and was very happy when I realised there was a sequal so read that straight away! Looking forward to the story continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn Ryan!!!

I would do anything to have that shower at my place! Fantastic read and love the ending, bringing the story back to the game. Very arousing descriptors. The author has a good grasp on girl-on-girl action. Very captivating story and like the real estate details throughout to bring the story back to the main character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous