All Comments on 'I Like Your Eyes Wide Ch. 01'

by I_Am_Yours

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please.

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

I_Am_Yours - you write with depth and skill and have launched a thoughtful, quietly intense D/s story. Your lead character is complex, interesting, and boldly curious without being naive. I hope you have more of this story to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely delicious...

I sincerely hope you will continue with this. Very well written and the storyline looks promising!

jhollanderjhollanderover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written and incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
<3

More please!

kaleesikaleesiover 8 years ago

Love love love this story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing!!!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 8 years ago
Oh my...

I think that was the best first chapter I've read in a while. It captured my interest and imagination from the start. Beautifully written, it was erotic and HOT! My only complaint is that it was too short. Looking forward to more soon please.

Jules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Oh hells yes. Nailed it. Great vocabulary. Great set up. Great intimacy. Please say there will be a gag in her future soon! Don't make us beg. Then again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
perfection

Love the way you write. No need to change a thing. Can we have her call him master?

GouldiggerGouldiggerover 8 years ago
Did you just...

Cause I mean this character you've written is living the moments I've wanted to experience. It's like you took my deepest fantasies and put them into a beautifully written story....

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
That's it!?

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

I gave it 5 stars because it was perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous