All Comments on 'For Erin'

by between_love_and_lust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
I was ad to read of your loss ...

... but I don't think Erin could have had a better story written for her than this one. It was clearly written with a great deal of love, and please accept my thanks for sharing it with us. Five stars, and may she Erin in peace.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago
Beautiful Tribute - Please read story

What a wonderful way to pay tribute to Erin, in the same way she entered our conscious and our hearts - through words. It is my hope that she continues to inspire readers and writers in her works like: A Bakery, Rumination, and Fucking. Tho the years between the dash were few, Erin aka Shadowsucks touched thousands. Rest in peace. Job well done and say hello to Colleen Thomas, another beloved author, when you see her.

for_shitz_and_gigglezfor_shitz_and_gigglezover 7 years ago
I love everything you do

Ive read your stories over and over again. Your an amazing writer. Im not in this kind of sexual interaction, but reading your story made me wet it was so damn good.

Don't stop writing because your creative and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

I am sure your friend will love the story as you have the love for her. It is obvious she meant a great deal to you. This story ripped me in two ways. One, it was brilliantly well written and I loved the words you used - poetic. The hot wax really made me tingle. But also, it was for a friend that meant so much to you; it saddened me. Even though I don't know her, I am sorry you lost a great love. I enjoyed this piece very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
AmaZing

I’ve read this several times and never get tired of it. It’s incredible. Thank you so much for writing it.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

You did Erin proud, this was a nice story. Cancer sucks as it took my mom, aunt and grandma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous