All Comments on 'Bad Behaviour Pt. 03'

by ArikaLee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mab4664mab4664over 8 years ago
Interesting

I love your story thread; it is unique and different. I also think that what Margaret got, she deserved. Keep the story going, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Can't wait for next part. Please hurry!

SB

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

this one was not as good as the first 2, I still do not see how one woman can treat another one like that, even if it is just a story

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Another good story

Really Jenorma, you need to stop being so judgemental. I have seen you post and condemn other stories that involve BDSM. There are literally thousands upon thousands of women that enjoy BDSM in a multitude of variations. There are events across the country where women enjoy doing this to each other. There are even Women's Only Leather events where women enjoy their Dominant/submissive lifestyles with others of like mind. So, it is not your cup of tea, and that is fine, but there are many that do enjoy it. My Mistress and I will be in Dallas, Tx in March 2017 for an event that includes both Women and Men. That one event will host approximately 500 or so folks that having a like mindset.

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't waste your time responding to Jenorma's comments. It's pointless to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous