All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 19-21'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep it up

Well thought out story so keep it going please

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 8 years ago
Please

Please go on with the story. I would like really like to know where you will take this. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

Keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Please keep writing this is one of favorite stories! Please keep on posting its amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep the story going

Please keep submitting the rest of the story. You're doing fine with your English - I see only simple diction that I find sweet and endearing.

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I am very happy to see some of you still like the story. Submiting today the next 3 chapters.

Someone sent me a private message asking me questions about my other story. You signed as anonymous so I cant respond to you directly! :(

If you like my stories and want to know more about the previous one, please read my Lit profile. It explains why I stopped posting them.

Thank you all, really. It cheers me up and makes me want to write more :)

nreh21nreh21over 8 years ago
Please keep going

Im really enjoying this story, please keep going, I so look forward to your posts

AquarelaAquarelaover 8 years ago
Fine with your english

Please keep submitting...regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your story!

I love your story and hope very much that you' keep us updated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply his

Please continue, I want to see what happens to the mean rogues. Love the story line. Looking forward to the next part...

WickedWizdomWickedWizdomover 8 years ago
Please continue

Love your story. I know I'm not alone. Continue posting!!!!!

swr47swr47over 8 years ago
Editing

I am reading and enjoying you story. Your biggest problem is with what is called tenses in English. There are 3 tenses, past, present and future. Your writing jumps between the tenses often in the same sentence. I get the impression your editor does not routinely use English as an English editor should quickly correct the issue and make your stories much smoother. This is not a major problem and a little practice should correct it. Good Luck!

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I'm impressed with your writing when English is not your first language. AFterall, there are many who do speak English first, who write much more poorly. I hope you don't just stop it in the middle. That is one of the most frustrating things about reading here. There are so many incomplete stories. So, I hope you finish this one. I like the new aspect with the other realms and species. Keep writing. I think Meadow needs to watch how much she interferes though with such little knowlege. She has a lot to say for someone who is brand new to this. Isn't she afraid she might mess up and say something that could offend, or cause a problem? Afterall, she knows nothing about these new beings, but for a few things she was just told.

I wonder who Cornelius is to him? His reaction made me wonder if this man is more to him. You also spoke of shadows when Cornelius was around the woman whose brother was killed. What type of being is he? I know he is part wolf, but is there more to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay

Please continue. I enjoy your stories!! They are very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

I enjoy the story very much. Would hate to see it not finished.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
what are you kidding I love the story

I hope you hurry and post all the chapters ......I can't wait.

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool

I am enjoying this story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing

I have been enjoying this story from the beginning. Please continue to post your chapters :)

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Great story!

I have been enjoying this series immensely and can't wait for the rest of it to be submitted. Keep writing!

SnowRevolSnowRevolover 8 years ago
we Do Enjoy it!

Enjoyed your awakening series(till you swapped to this series on a cliffhanger lol)

But then started reading this one and love the story and Depth on it more! I also enjoy the fact that its an actual story lol, and not just another X meets Y(and Z and K and J)and they instantly Bang. your story has good depths and still lighthearted enough to be enjoyed at any time :)

loumey1loumey1over 8 years ago
Voting :)

Leaving my vote :)

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769over 8 years ago
awesome story!

Loving it!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 8 years ago
Post more,please

I know English is not your first language,but,even with some small errors,,its very readable,and enjoyable.Pay no attention to the rest,your doing great,,,keep up the good work,,

grunt82abngrunt82abnover 8 years ago
Keep it up!!!

Really love reading this story!!! Please continue to post, you are a very good author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Respectful Suggestion

First, thanks for writing in a second language. I'm enjoying it. Tip: there are numerous free online grammar checkers available that would enable you to improve syntax and grammar.

Regards, Andrew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
239 Followers
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES