All Comments on 'Bound To Be...'

by PleaseMayICumSir

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LustAndDepravityLustAndDepravityover 8 years ago
loved it !!!:*:*:*

Omg this that the perfect elements of BDSM :D ... Plz write some more :) best of luck :*

PleaseMayICumSirPleaseMayICumSirover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback and Thank-you

As a long-time reader and first time poster to Literotica, I am very much looking forward to all feedback, positive or negative (but constructive, please). There are more chapters in me, so if you enjoyed the story then please bookmark/favorite it and check back in.

LustAndDepravity, thank-you for your kind words, I look forward to reading your stories also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
welcome to Lit!

I'm on the fence regarding taking it to far with Pat. There was no indication that the time the two of them were spending was to be a romp/roll in the hay or the scene that played out. I don't know if Pat truly knew what was coming her way. For that I wonder about consent esp with a gag. Otherwise nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story but consent

As the other anonymous poster wrote, it was a hot story, but maybe put a disclaimer about consent in context of it being fiction as there was 0 asking permission of the dominant to Patricia. You could keep it still kind of fantasyish within the story by having him ask her after seeing the toys, "are you curious" or something? That's obviously not a realistic consent conversation but at least a question is asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The first part was too subtle a set up for the D/s relationship of the spouses. Lots of people toss about kinky commentary and innuendo without being into it. Then, bam, he's putting Patricia through prolonged sessions. Was that twenty questions in the car meant to be informed consent? Did the wife know master/hubby was going to do this? Her prior approval seems important, because a sub might say okay to anything he wants, but a wife okaying her man getting with her best friend? Rather iffy.

A great start. Just needs some bits to smooth the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous