All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 06'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 8 years ago
Incredibly Hot

While my own story is about a white man submitting to Asian Men....I find this story to be intensely arousing for many of the same reasons! The loss of control, the humiliation coupled with desire are all elements that make for an extremely HOT read! I would like to see this boy submit to the Korean men...maybe via a blow job....or prep Sun Yee for Sebastian's hard cock!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
A couple of thoughts.

What do you think those panties are for as you bring her closer to orgasim you stop and when she starts to tell you shove your panties in her mouth followed by a kiss. Then slip two fingers in as you come back to take a kiss from her and press your thumb down on her clit and pull your fingers up. Then stop as you pull her ear with your teeth tell her its late if she doesn't beg you to continue, grap your key off her neck and keep your fingers on your cunt and keep rubbing to get her off then leave the key on the table.

You don't have any balls left and your cage will slide off.

If she takes hold of your hand push your Dick in, you do remember how ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Real Dom

Great story so far!!! 5 stars!

Sun Hee is really getting more dominant and bitchy. The longer her boy stays chastised the more she realizes that she can do anything to humiliate him. I hope she's not showing any mercy to him. Giving him release would cut her power of him! I think she knows.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A suggestion

You are the author and it's your story, but what do you think of the idea of Sun Hee not only realizing the power she has, but also taking better care of him. It wouldn't be easy, but considering that she loves him, she could see the effect her game was having on him (unable to study, bad grades, desperate for her attention etc.). A loving woman doesn't want to harm her man. In many stories the life of the "caged" man gets continually worse and "love" for his woman is just an empty word. Sun Hee could show that she is not only able to bring him down, but also to build him up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 5!!

Great series! He's building up to being a willing cuckold for sure, and it's super hot!

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Great Story

Love this series, hope Sun Hee and Sebastian can finally hook up, she deserves it for all the attention she gives her wimp boyfriend. Great story!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Still Good

It just keeps going as a well written erotic story of evolving love and evolving people.

Please continue and thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're my small dick

My favorite thing about this story is that he doesn't actually have a a small dick. But, what Sun Hee has managed to do is to cage his manhood, Where he is now in a perpetual state of arousal, where she forces him to stay small. Sun Hee has assumed all control of him because she holds the only key that allows him to grow. Essentially, he has become the submissive in the relationship, where Sun Hee has complete ownership of him and of course, his penis. She decides when, if ever, he is allowed a sexual release. But, she loves the control and doesn't want to lose it, so she continues to deny him which serves to draw him even more into her captivity. With her new newfound dominance her confidence increases, and she uses it to flirt with other men. She traps her boy toy by showing him that she possess the sexual power to cheat on him with other guys whenever she wants to, but she shows her love for him, by staying loyal to him. It's game they both play together. In my opinion, with the invention of the modern chastity device, this dynamic of a relationship offers people the chance to really make this happen. But the female has to not allow herself to fall for another man, especially considering she is in complete control and the temptation is high. And the man has to be patient and be willing to be completly devoted towards his girl. For a girl to actually assume control over a man to the extent Sun Hee has, is skating on thin ice though, because it is very hard for a girl to resist an alpha man, which would destroy her relationship with her sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Very happy to see this series being continued; another great entry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story I read

Thank you for your writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That last sentence has SO much promise ...

You're as big a tease as Sun Hee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Brilliantly written. Please keep her coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Other guys

Does anyone else think Sun Hee is going to fuck another guy? if she hasn't already? With his small dick and so many guys flirting with her she has to be thinking about it. The only question seems to be Sebastian or that black guy. Haha poor guy. She deserves a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is fantastic, but please don´t make him submit to a guy,

Please don´t include any gay elements in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Waiting for the next chapter! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's going to have to, eventually.

In response to the anon not wanting gay elements/for him to submit to another guy, it's just how these stories go. deterioration. When he was first introduced, you probably thought of the character as a man, or a young man. slowly but surely, the title of "man" is being stripped away from this person; eventually he will take on the roll of a genderless human being. But that's not enough. No, after his identity as a man is stripped away, he will probably be further humiliated by watching/being told about some guy fucking her or being forced to do things that would be gay if he identified as a man (eating some guy's cum out of her; who knows, maybe even sucking some guy's cock). And it will be then that his identity as a human will be significantly lowered. Any confidence, personal desires, aspirations, and sense of self will be ripped from him. His existence will consist of nothing more than pleasing this girl, he will be completely submissive to Sun Hee and whatever guy(s) she fucks. It's all very unrealistic: A man with such a tenuous identity that he accepts being so severely dominated, a woman so cruel that she has no qualms tearing a guy down to such a low level. If any of these extreme cuckold stories were actually true, they'd probably end in the cuckold committing suicide. I'm not just hating like 'he drivel anon,' as I've come to call him, I actually find the idea of chastity and famel dominance incredibly hot. But the whole cuckold/sissificication/dehumanization is going way too far. The absence of love and respect that accompanies such things is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it !

One of best chastity/cuckold/ femdom stories that I have read . I can't wait till she asks him to marry her and humiliates her new husband at their wedding. The Honeymoon will be amazing when she invites all the best men to attend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep him tiny !

Sun Hee must further reduce boyfriend's penis size with new cruel chastity device ! Kali's Teeth Bracelet with painful spikes will condition boyfriend to stay tiny. I am sure that he would agree to it if it makes her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SPH

Nice story . I like the idea of small penis humiliation to be a part of male chastity. I hope that our Princess continues to humiliate her boy toy and starts comparing sizes with her lovers. Poor guy in pink panties ordered to show his little wee wee. How humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more piercings please

you know that he will be so horny and break out of plastic, time for mistress to take him back to get nipples pierced as punishment and penis piercing for total control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter please!!!!!

Hey mate,

what about the next chapter????? It seems you're struggling with how to go on!

I totally agree with the other comments written here!! NO MERCY with your narrators self inflicted predicament! He's got his chance to fuck her and let the moment pass by! It's his own fault! Sun Hee deserves a better man not a wimp just like him. With her newly discovered tendency to dominance she should leave her "boyfriend" suffering the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author is as much a tease as Sun Hee!!

Next part please!! Eagerly waiting to see where the story goes. Please have a little more mercy than Sun Hee!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm really excited to see what Sun Hee will do next. I am starting to think it might be nice if she took a lover, someone well-hung to satisfy her needs. I hope it will be Reggie. But I hope that even if she allows him inside her, she will still be the one in charge, and she won't tolerate her caged boyfriend or her new well-hung boyfriend cheating on her or disobeying her.

metalimbicmetalimbicover 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 7 is on the way!

Dear loyal fans, good news! It's taken far too long (I'm sorry!), but the next chapter is almost done. I promise. Look for it in the next day or two. Sorry to be so slow. Life always gets in the way, and it takes a surprising amount of time to write a good chapter. But I do hope you enjoy it. Thanks so much for the continued interest and support. It's genuinely humbling how much people have come to enjoy Sun Hee as a character -- and that keeps me writing.

Happy New Years!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 7!

I'm so excited for chapter 7! Hope we get to see more of Reggie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite

Still the most erotic series I've ever read, and this chapter is as lovely as there is in this story. I completely agree with the posts saying that the writer is as big a tease as Sun Hee. Simply wonderful. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

As i sit here locked in my own cage and my wife out with the key i just wish i were in his position

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Totally Addictive

After reading the first part i am totally hooked and have stayed up most of the night reading. I am thinking just one more episode before bed, then i can't help but read the next and the next. Great story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous