All Comments on 'Catwomen Caught Ch. 02: After the Party'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments
badinbedbadinbedover 8 years ago
Counseling???

Any licensed marriage counsellor would point out the obvious problems inherent in Alicia's "choice", or rather her lack thereof. I suspect she'd not get much sympathy from those sessions. Good story though!

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerover 8 years ago
confusing the names

On page 3 you use "Richard", when you should have used "Greg" a number of times. It detracts from the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

So the cunt wife chose her friend over her husband. In choosing so, she also chose the cunt's asshole husband. Tough tale. If this was fiction, the lover would have had his head broken and his balls destroyed. So this was truer than I thought. But honestly, would a wife really choose a friend over her husband and family? Children would be now from a broken family. So she chose a broken family over her husband. What a fucking skank cunt cheating twat. I can't rate this. It hurts too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

Liked it

bassraybassrayover 8 years ago
Much better ending

everything isn't Hollywood.

They both did what they thought was right. I wish I was as strong and Greg. I made the concession and am still paying for it.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Great One!

How many times do "friends" fuck up marriages? All to often. Especially among women who share too much of their most important relationship, their marriage with everyone under the sun.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 8 years ago
What a Great Discriminator!

Choose me or your friend. I think that was spot on for Greg. This friend was a source of part of their problem and ultimately cause the irreconcilable damage in Greg and Alicia's relationship.

In a marriage, you forsake all others and that includes friends if they become a problem to your Union. Alicia showed that she didn't "leave and cleve" to her husband, so Greg had no other choice but to let her go. There is no way that a husband or a wife should have to share the throne of their mates heart with anyone.

The fact that Susie would jeopardize her friends relationship with her husband should give Alicia a clue that she really didn't have her best interest at heart or that she didn't know how to have her best interest at heart. I have learned that a friend gives you the advantage and doesn't take the advantage from you. That's what Susie did, so is she a real friend? I don't think so. Alicia will ultimately learn this and later, gaining wisdom, realize that she made one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

Great story. I give 5 stars.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Mistakes

My apologies on the name mistakes. I did it twice on the third page. I said Richard instead of Greg. I should have changed it when it returned from my editor.

My bad. Hope u guys enjoy anyway.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A very good ending...

A very good ending...Now readers have all the details missing in part 1, about the facts that led to the halloween confrontation...As I said in part 1, the most guity part was the other wife, the "false" friend, false because she didn't thought in the well being of her friend, she thought selfishly in having her as her lover...And once agian that false friend didn't have the feelings to advise her friend that her husband and family was the most important thing in her life...Soon or later this friendship or her friend's marriage will fail too, and then it will be too late to her to return to her marriage...that boat had sailed a long time ago...The husband did saw the picture right: The "false" friend was the one to blame, not the small brains Tarzan...A Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year to the writer and family and to all the readers of LW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife would have given up friend, even if it were a lie

Good story. I understand why you had to end it the way you did. Most relationships fizzle out and don't erupt in big balls of fire. A more plausible end would be a brief reconciliation and then a subsequent revealing of further dishonesty regarding Susie.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Very perceptive

This is the right ending. He had his faults but was fundamentally committed in a way she was not. I hope you will continue writing. In the sporting world they say form is temporary, class is permanent. I think you have class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

I agree, He was better off without the bitch. 3*

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
Choosing the friend...

...over the husband rings like a true part. I like the ending, even if it is sad. It makes sense. The ONLY way reconciliation can ever happen is if all contact with the other parties is cut off immediately. Even then it's an up-hill battle of epic proportions, but that's a must.

Obviously the husband was failing, but as the tale it self points out, communicating isn't hard. "Honey, I'm not happy!" is very simple to say.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
This was unusual in that

the ending was better than the middle. The story kind of fell off the tracks for a while, but you managed to stick the ending. The ending is usually the hardest part to write. In this story, the fluff in the middle about HIV and the mother and stuff I can't even remember bogged the story down. But you came out of your fog and found a very believable ending. That was about the first time in these stories that a cheated on husband tells the wife to dump her friend and she refuses. What a novel idea! Thanks for the story and all of the work.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
A Rare Five Star From Me!

“In this time, the only contact I had with Alicia was when I brought the kids home and picked up a few items.” – I thought nobody knew where he was. Alicia obviously knows!

“The worst thing about staying with my mom was that I was exiled from my kids” – But you just said the only time you saw Alicia was when you brought the kids home, so you WEREN’T exiled from your kids!

"I get it Alicia. Okay? I took you for granted." – That STILL doesn’t give her the right to cheat, especially with a blowhard who can’t keep his mouth shut!

"You want me to choose between my best friend and my husband? I-I can't do that Greg. Please, don't make me do that!" – She shouldn’t HAVE to do that! It should be no choice, a no-brainer. The ONLY answer possible is, “Yes, Dear!”

I agree with Richard, that she didn't love him as much as she claimed if she couldn't give up Susie for him. Certainly if it was another MAN that she also loved she would understand and hopefully agree with the need to give him up, why she couldn't see that Susie was essentially the same is beyond me!

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Well done

When a story makes you feel emotion because of the story and characters it is a success. There were many feelings as you read this story but the predominate one for me is sadness at the end. You came through in this last chapter and really made a believable couple going through pain. I am in the camp that a husband and a wife should hold and love each other above all else and she was not willing to do that. Maybe some day she will understand. There could be no way the 4 of them could EVER be friends and she wanted to have both her worlds.

Thank you for your work.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

Someone else said something that slipped by me, she wasn't just choosing SUSIE, which would have been bad enough, but she was also in effect choosing Dominic as well, because if anyone thinks that if he let her keep Susie as a friend that there wouldn't be more threesomes with Dominic, they're crazy!

Also, maybe it's a sign of how great the story was, but I didn't even notice the name mistakes!

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
nice ending

this felt real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
divorce was the only option to begin with

the wife is a self centered, self serving, bisexual, cunt. She wanted a wager earner for her lifestyle which really didn't include her husband or she would have known about his work problems. He is much better off without her and her friends.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
From Author

I want to thank everyone for reading. As I am reading this again, one thing that I wish I made Alicia point out is how close she and Susie were. I'm not sure the audience really grasps how hard a decision like this would have been for her. In the first chapter, she and Susie had known each other since they were children. Both sets of parents are "Mom and Dad" to them. So it is safe to say that they are more like sisters than best friends. This is true of the real women, but I had to reread to make sure that I pointed that out with the fictional versions.

So this choice would have been very hard for her. Almost impossible in normal circumstances. Greg asking her to give up her surrogate sister in normal circumstances would have been unfair and cruel. However, given the infidelity and how much it broke the marriage, it was more than fair to expect that. In fact, in my opinion, she shouldn't have had to be asked. She should have already done it by the time they sat and talked. Maybe I am too close to the situation, but I have very strong feelings about the big part Susie played.

I also agree with another commenter who said that if Susie were a real sister, she should have been willing to back off for the sake of her friend's marriage. Would it have hurt? Absolutely. It wouldn't have been a sacrifice if it didn't. But that is what separates love from everything else. The willingness to sacrifice. What would you sacrifice for the one you love?

It reminds me of the movie Troy. Every time I watch it I get angry at the same part. The part where Paris has to fight for Helen's honor. Throughout the whole movie he made many speeches about his love for her, and how he was willing to die for that love. He sounded really brave in his princely robes and jewelry. But when he put on that armor, and held that sword, the reality of sacrifice descended on him . And he, in my opinion, proved his love for her when he ran and hide behind Hector. Or lack thereof. He was willing to sacrifice an army for her, but not his own life. Does anyone think Helen really respected him after that?

To me, that is what Alicia did. She made grand speeches about "doing anything". But in the end, she ran and hid at Susie's feet.

Damn I wish I put that in the story! LOL.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Huh!

Since I am always negative, let me start out by saying the person I hated the most in this story was not Alicia, or Susie, or Greg, or Richard or even Dominic.

No, the person I disliked the most in this story was Nikki. Yes, she represents your wife. Yes, I get her point. Yes, I believe SHE called Alicia. Otherwise, if JOHN called Alicia, how would Nikki know? (I suppose Alicia could have called ahead, but the way Nikki acted...nah. She called. She sort of betrayed Greg, as a result) She was very uncompassionate, at least the way she was written.

I do not mean she was poorly written or she was unrealistic as a character. She was VERY realistic. But that does not make her LIKEABLE. But that is great! I hold her to a higher standard than that morally degenerate trifecta for obvious reasons.

I also have to admit a sigh of relief in the story. With your jerky back and forth story telling style, and Alicia saying 'why couldn't you take no as an answer', I thought you were going to go with 'the wife was secretly innocent'. But you didn't. Thank God because I would have screamed at you for VERY deceptive writing practices.

Honestly, it is refreshing to read about a husband who is NOT one who could walk on water and give St. Assisi some advice on purity and morality. SO often, the husband is perfect, perfect, perfect. He earns six figures, he drives cool cars, he does house work, he fucks like a beast, he is frigging Dr. Spock in child raising. If not handsome, at least adequate.

How many guys do you know like that? I don't know many. I am NOT a Marital Saint either. So reading about a guy who is tired, who loves his wife, but unwittingly hurts her, who frankly is occasionally too damned tired, stressed or emotionally disconnected from the wife for love making...you know...THOSE guys I have met.

IIRC, the husband in part one wanted to nail the wife and ignore the party. Wife cut him down, even as, in her story, she wanted that too. I really liked that part. How often do wives, who want to make love, STILL cut their husbands down because they care about their fucking social appearances more than their husbands. So those chickens coming home to roost, DELICIOUS. Alicia is NOT an aberration.

Sorry to run long. Liked the story. VERY MUCH disliked adding HIV in the story. And I wasn't too fond of incorporating Lit into the story. Frankly, I like full immersion in my story. I want to live in THAT reality. Instead, for pretty much the entire second part, I am wondering if THIS is how it played out (I did not bother to read the prologue). That means I am wondering about Javmor, not Richard, Greg and Alicia.

So Jav...go give your wife's fanny a swat for being an uncompassionate person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am Conflicted

I agree with mike below. Greg had no choice. A "happy ending" for all could not realistically be had. Heh I like your stories! Frustrating yes but I read them and try to see the different sides. Thanks

Ed

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Sacrifices and Compromises

To me, Alicia's unwillingness to cut off Susie reflected her two biggest personality defects: selfishness and immaturity.

It was selfish for a number of obvious reasons: (1) she said she'd do anything and Greg asked her to, so refusal exposed to emptiness of that promise and (2) Greg was entitled to "punishment". When Alicia cheated, she wronged Greg. Greg was entitled to get something in return, and i am not talking about a revenge fuck. I am talking about a little pride being restored. Her "heart-breaking plea that made everyone who witnessed it uncomfortable" was still, even when the end of the marriage was in sight, a refusal to put Greg first. There is a corollary to what Alicia did that I would think of. If she refused to cut off Susie to stay with Greg, what would she do if Susie demanded that she leave Greg if she wanted to continue the friendship? Maybe its not a likely request, but if I were Greg I would sure have thought about it. This reminds me - a little -of a story called Suspicion (by Whiteone_Redone) where the wife who gets caught cheating tells her husband that she won't end it with the lover because she can't choose just one of them, but she wants to continue the marriage. When husband refuses and divorces her, she immediately marries the lover. Refusing to choose is choosing if one relationship is supposed to be primary. And choosing the non-spouse is pure selfishness.

But it's also immature. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. "Cutting off' a friend doesn't mean forever. A mature person would realize that she needed to make amends to her husband, work on her marriage and in a year, or two, or three, things might be different. Not being able to take a longer view is really consistent with the same need for immediate gratification that probable led to cheating and to the public outburst. I am not even saying she should have lied. If she had told Greg that she would cut off Susie but wanted to be able to discuss resuming a relationship with her in the future, after they had healed and with his permission, he probably would have agreed -or at least considered it. But her immaturity didn't allow her to even seek a compromise or middle ground.

Great story, Jav. Thanks for letting me help with it and I apologize to you, and all readers, for missing the wrong names in the Greg-Alicia conversation.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@FD45

LOL. Thanks for the comment. Even though you didn't like my wife's fictional character, I'm still touched you read.

My wife, in real life, isn't the "coddling" kind of person. She is very opinionate and blunt. So I can see how you could feel that. We each have our opposites that ground us. She is mine. When we face a crisis, she doesn't give me warm fuzzies and tell me its going to be okay. She is a "let's deal with it" kind of person. That's why I love her. LOL. But she can be a bitch. She'll be the first to tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very well written tale of "reality" with pieces and parts that seem to shift shape so the puzzle is gone

I agree 100% with nonethewiser, that post covered it more than adequately.

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
****

Not bad. The whole why he was watching porn and that aspect sort of died at the end and was replaced with the Susie friendship piece. A major thread left hanging.

Kind of characterizes the end .. Too much just know nod of "left".

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
**** (fixed)

Not bad. The whole why he was watching porn and that aspect sort of died at the end and was replaced with the Susie friendship piece. A major thread left hanging.

Kind of characterizes the end .. Too much just kind of "left hanging"

Edit: sometimes my iPad just changes things and not for the better. 😱

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alicia

I asked this in part one, but maybe you never saw it.

Is it coincidence that this cheating skank is named Alicia, just like the cheating skank in you Deployment series? Did you get burned by an Alicia? I did. My ex.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Responding to anonymous' question

I really is a coincidence. I had a girlfriend named Alicia in high school, but that is the only connection to a real life person. That "relationship" ended how all high school crushes end. I found a girl that was easier to get into bed, so I dogged her. I was the dick in that relationship. Alicia being a cheating woman has nothing to do with her. I just chose the name. Could have just as easily been Barbara. Or Kate.

Sorry I didn't answer you the first time you asked. Very perceptive question.

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
I liked it

Not as much as the first one, but still 5*.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
It was a good story until

you pandered to HarryinVirginia, or whatever the hell he calls himself. He's fucked up and you're fucked up for pandering to him.

Still I gave it 5* by ignoring everything in italics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh no

You must havepissed off Harry va he didn't comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's better off without her.

That Javmor is about the only main point in your story I can agree with.

There is no excuse for Alicia to have outed Greg in front of all their friends just as there is no excuse for her having sex with her best friend and her best friend's husband on more than one occasion. Then to refuse to give up one of her lovers to keep her husband is inexcusable.

Alicia has no empathy for how hard her husband's job is and the emotional toll it takes on him. Your justifications for Alicia's behaviors are not nearly as persuasive as you seem to feel that they are. It was, at least to me, ridiculous for Greg to even be apologetic for outing her at the party much less for her to equate what she did at the party to what husband did. For God's sake he had just learned that Alicia was sexing another man and equating Alicia's behavior to him at the party was silly. She should have been hiding in shame not accusing him of not satisfying her and choosing porn over her in public.

anon.1

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
It would be interesting

to know the real conclusion to this story, if only told privately, whether they did make it or not, given that we don't know how much of this is true and how much fiction. To be honest, it almost sounds like Alicia and Suzy are in love with each other, not as sisters, but as lovers, the fact that Alicia wouldn't give up Suzy says a lot. As told, it is sad that Alicia and Greg didn't even try to work it out through therapy, maybe even resolve the Suzy mess, but that is how it goes. One of the Greg's problems is he never explains to Alicia why they aren't having sex, what the stresses are that are causing that, and what he describes is quite real, stress is one of the biggest killers of sexual desire, and the reality is that jerking off to porn is a lot easier than having sex.

Well written, and sad, Alicia and Greg are not bad people, they are both fucked up in some ways, and couldn't get around those issues. I agree with another poster, is Suzy was a friend she would back off, especially given that their relationship led right to the cheating and the destruction of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty bad compared to your original stuff...

After telling us there would be no end in the original story because you didnt want to deviate from original events and that story had not concluded yet.

But here you are putting up your own spin to what happened and are no longer willing to state what events are real and what aren't...

I liked some of your earlier stuff. But lately you are becoming very weak in almost everything you write.

I hope you get back your mojo.

I preferred the other authors end to this story.

Also I feel bad for your friend. For having a slut for a wife and also for having you as a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story, thanks.

It ended the only way it could considering how you set it up. Sad ending, but that's where you aimed it, and with an appropriate moral. Your spouse has to be number one, except for your children, and a friend can't even be 1A. The children are really in another category since we choose our friends and spouse, and although you may choose to have children, you really have no choice about loving them if you accept your responsibility upon having them.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
Nice.

Personally, I would've got with a "postnup" after she said she'd do "anything" to save the marriage. Keep your friend, have your second chance; but if you fuck it up by fucking them, I get to fuck you in court.

Also, while I'm not taking credit for giving you the idea, I notice that Greg's reasons for looking to porn instead of his wife are just like what I suggested in my comment on your first installment; she's a hard one to please and he was too tired to give her the full monty.

4 stars from me. The only reason it's not a full 5 is because I feel like the wife got off too easy. Yeah, she lost her marriage, but apparently it wasn't that important to her. Or at least not important enough. I can only take solace in the idea that one day that threesome is going to implode. Something's going to give, people are going to get hurt, and they're all going to realize that they've got no one else to turn to. That, or someone's gonna become the third wheel. The way things are presented here, it looks like Dominic is the one who'll be left holding the bag eventually, once Susie and Alicia go full lesbian. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
he's right

i think he did the right thing in telling her to lose her friend. the friend is the one that got into the trouble that she is in and kept her there. that is not a friend just someone that has other motives. when she made that choice he took the only one left for him to leave her. hopefully he will find someone else to rock his world and only his world. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you !

I posted on the other part that you had to finish this , either the true outcome or from your fertile imagination , thanks for the combo !

Gave this 5*(which I rarely do) because a truly great L.W. story, at least for me, shows relationships at their truest , unvarnished , most human condition way. Warts and all !

Greg came off as a hard working everyman , who can't be everything to everyone . Does his wife have some valid points, sure, does it excuse her infidelity , NO !

Just a sad glimpse into a marriage , artfully done by a master of the genre !

PS, loved the working in of Harry in VA ! Lol.chuckle ! I'd give my left nut to see him and Bonnie Taylor in a celebrity death match ! Come on Harry ! We'd all be pulling for ya !!!

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@Cap5356

I have a small nuance to your point. I don't think it matters at all if he SHOULD have asked her to cut off Susie or if Susie was the problem. He DID ask her, and after she had said she would do ANYTHING. And she said no. That exposed that she was not putting the marriage first above all else and deprived Greg of what he had decided he needed to try to make it work.

I agree that Susie was an issue, but the true issue -in my opinion- was her saying no to the request.

I also would point out a -perhaps- inadvertent interesting aspect of this tale. If Susie was a man, a life long platonic friend but extremely close and with whom she had fooled around once in high school but had just slept with again, would this even be a remote discussion? Would her refusal to cut it off be anything but totally absurd? Should gender matter here? I think not. She cheated with Susie. Her wanting to maintain a relationship was just not acceptable regardless of gender.

RedPillRedPillover 8 years ago
Terrific sequel

5*

Great job showing two flawed people who could have repaired things had the wife not failed the crucial choice.

Perceptive comments by nonethewiser and njlauren about that choice. I've always heard that men are more bothered by physical affairs, women by emotional affairs. To my mind, Alicia had an emotional affair with Suzie, that turned into a threesome several times. Giving up Suzie, the person with whom Alicia had the emotional affair, is a no-brainer requirement for the marriage to be salvaged.

Sadly, Alicia made the wrong choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wouldn't want that whore in my life. I hate to say it but I'd probably just pay the child support and sever ties with her children as well just so I didn't have to deal with the cunt at all.

VanadornVanadornover 8 years ago

Very nice completion to the first half. Thanks for finishing it!

-V

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Wow 51 comments already

A well written ending to a good story. If this is based on a true incident you did a great job of filling in the blanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

Respectfully, I suggest you follow up with a story of how Alicia moved on. Did she hurt being alone enough to regret her choice? How did Susie react knowing that Alicia loved her more than Greg and did that make Dominic jealous? Did the ladies make time for each other enough to damage that other marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Counseling

That's a good one.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Wife's selfish trade

It's is sad when Alicia a mother and wife, is willing to trade kid's and husbands happiness for a bad influence friend. It points out in chapter one Tarzan was openly grabbing and flirting. Apparently Susie and Tarzan must have an open relationship.

Alicia failed to see that she is just a play thing to them. Greg and Alicia kids will grow up in a broken home, with a lot of sadness. Most likely Greg will be required to pay for a home that Tarzan and Susie will visit with kids home. Alicia not distancing herself from Susie is like an alcoholic going to a bar to date. I probably would have gone to counciling to see if they could have opened her eyes. It probably wouldn't have saved marriage because of being to reluctant to let lover's go, but maybe we could both walk away with the tools to heal. My family has always came first over friends.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Great Voyage

You brought us to a great harbor and turned it very clear that the wife really did not think anything through before acting. In this case she failed to give any attention to what she was doing to the kids with her decision. So that makes her a bad mother as well as a bad wife. That remark about Dominic never taking no for an answer, befuddled this reader !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
High Maintanence

So Alicia was high maintanence in the bedroom? Being too tired from work is a good excuse to say no to sex? Masterbation is easier/quicker than intercourse?

Apparently the answer to all is YES!

But, the same answer follows this question too:

WAS Greg partially to blame in the eventual destruction of his marriage?

Look, Alicia was 100x worse in fault. But Greg can not be blameless. I'd go as far to say that it was a 10% him to 90% her split in accountability even. But I ALSO think that IF (and this is a big IF) IFFFFF, he wanted to, he could have worked a little harder at saving the marriage.

OK, I get those who will say that her transgressions were too severe to adequately allow for RAAC. With the way that Jav wrote this, I actually agree with you. But when I ask myself what was missing in this story, it is Greg's accountability to his kids, and the opportunity to tell himself that he had done ALL that he could possibly do to try and save the family unit intact. Let no commenter say that Greg did ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that could have been done to both prevent AND repair the deficits in his relationship.

That said, what more could/should have been done?

FINALLY COMMUNICATING with Alicia, for starters. So hard to do in the face of her casual betrayal, but even so, as necessary as engaging the enemy when stationed on the front line. He gave her an ultimatum. Not saying it was unfair or unreasonable, but it wasn't explained to her rationally and logically either. She has to make a split second choice (not literally), but he doesn't HELP her at all to see what the correct choice will be. No matter how rightous his igdination, ultimatums are NEVER constructive communicative tools. They SHUT DOWN the person by backing them into a corner. Even if they make the choice you want them to, it is a simple fact that the ultimatum REMOVES the ability to have that person make the "best" choice on their own.

I bet in real life, (or otherwise stereotyped for "most" people), she probably would have drifted away from Susie on her own anyway. Childhood friend or not, given enough time, she had to recognise her as the toxic element in her marriage, and instinctually need to keep more and more distance. Even with the lipstick lezzo cos-play bits, how often did Susie REALLY want Dom fucking Alicia anyway? It seems like the trio experimented a little bit past the line of acceptable behavior, but it was never intended to be an ongoing affair. Make no mistake from me, it NEVER should have happened in the first place, and the fact that it did, made Susie incredibly suspect of being faithful evermore. Trust was GONE, for sure. But again, does that HAVE to be a permanent status? Did Greg WANT Alicia to learn something from all of this and eventually change for the better? I think he did, but if so, he would have had to give her the CHANCE first. Issuing an ultimatum is NOT giving her that chance. I don't think counseling fixes all of life's problems either. But what it DOES do, is afford people TIME, and perhaps a fresh perspective, and a chance to open a dialogue to improve communication, which just like for 99% of everyone, is the PRIMARY problem in a relationship. These kind of choices become more incumbant on people in a relationship who are PARENTS, and even MORE so when the kids are young and still school age.

I think that he made the right choice to end the marriage, but he would sleep better at night if he could say to himself that he did absolutely everything in his power to save it first, before getting to that point. And what was missing was more of this internal struggle. Why gloss over two week chunks of time, if THAT is when he was busy making decisions?

Thankyou Javmor. You didn't use but two of my ideas, but I bet you finally found and read my email of suggestions. As always, I always want more out of a confrontation scene, but you were right to keep the pacing of this chapter flowing along as you did. Narrative POV switch WAS a little awkward, but I get why you did. I always like a story where a wronged guy can find support from his friends. So even though you broke the fourth wall by having Greg read the story, it did kinda work in the overall blending of the "true" part and the pure fictional creation. Thanks again Javmor. I'll be looking forward to your next effort.

J in Fl.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re: "Too Tired For Sex"

How is it that MEN are supposed to understand and be okay with their wives not always "being in the mood", but men are supposed to always be "armed and ready"?

And while it certainly would have been good if he explained his feelings to her, it ALSO would have helped if she spoke to him about her issues, giving him an OPPORTUNITY to explain his feelings.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Very Good Conclusion

Really enjoy your work and it is amazing how truth (life) can be stranger than fiction. Very interesting story. The only criticism I have is about the timeline. It seemed we went from this just happening this halloween past, to now more than a year ago it happened since we had this "fast forward" with Greg.

Anyway, thank you for the fun read and please keep writing!!

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Good conclusion

but disappointed that the story turns out to be fiction, or parts of it, so that blurs the efficacy of the first post.

You have a of writing stories in a way to analyze the type of comments you get, as if we are lab rats scurrying about. Something about that irritates me (cant quite put my finger on it) but I think that is what you were doing here.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
one question

that came to me. was there any hint in real life that the 2 women are lovers. in the first part that was true that wasnt even hinted at and in the second part they are. was this something that you dont know for sure and just get that vibe from?

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Once again, a well-constructed story

And, Javmor, thanks for entering the conversation in the comments section. It adds to the story.

"Please don't make me choose between you and . . . . " is always an interesting situation in a relationship.

I suspect it rarely ends well. The partner who is demanding that the choice be made is looking for proof of his or her primacy in the other partner's world. If primacy is not granted, the relationship is usually over as in Javmor's story. If it is granted, there is usually resentment at having to choose and the relationship will have that as an underlying problem thereafter.

L

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Great story 5 *

Are you there Harry ---- Harry …….. Hello. Are you there? Where the hell is he when you need him? Come on harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just curious...haryin VA seems to get a LOT attention

now that i think about it, Harryin VA, has been mentioned an awful lot by many authors and other readers in the LW genre. And he has never published a single story.

Well played Harry, well played

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting conclusion.

I'm not sure his logic is all that sound when he makes his final decision. Looking at all the players involved he appears, at first, willing to overlook his wife's infidelities. Then he asks the impossible. For her to choose between her lifelong friend (whom you made more like a sister then just a friend) and her husband. If he was willing to overlook her cheating, why couldn't he work out some sort of plan to allow her to talk to and see her friend some times? It's almost like he didn't really want to forgive her and gave her what he knew to be an impossible choice. Even if she chooses her husband you KNOW that the two women will be in communication with each other somewhere down the road. Let the dust settle, go to marriage counseling and let some time pass. She should have chosen her husband and then worked towards some type of reconciliation between her husband and her friend. That would have been the logical move. While your solution was one possibility it just didn't seem like the most positive solution. Or at least the solution a man that supposedly loved his wife would make. He ended the marriage and made her the bad guy. Well written story, slightly flawed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Consequence story instead of RAAC

@ Anon The wife humuliated him in front of a lot of people so the Reconciliation had low % chance. Reconciliation has high % success at not wimp husband at

1. The kid interest are crucial (seriouse ill kid) or other dangerous kid problems.

Here were not any similar problem.

2. The wife had deep honest remorse and if the wife suffered emotional shock from the catching. Here the wife attacked the husband to humuliated him instead of any emotional deep shock.

The marriage was half dead and the friend problem closed the faint try.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
thank you!

. . . s'good.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
5* read all the way through

So, she was willing to do anything, but the only thing he wanted?

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Hey

Good follow-up, and true to life if not necessarily "real." She isn't willing to immediately shoulder all blame (they never are, in real life), she has limits on what she'll accept as a consequence (also real), and he doesn't turn out to "know" some shady people or immediately fall in love or have the ability to produce magic tricks in order to get fantastical revenge.

And yet, when it's all said and done, it feels satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Javmor's Aesop Fable

The reality portion is just gossip. Gossip makes the world go round. It also makes a good story. Knowing the "real" observations were recent does take away from the time line. But if one does not reach out to the early prologue then it flows. But Javmor has hit on a fable. Perhaps it is something we should all take a moment to review. We have to choose between our Spouses and our Family or Friends. For the religious, the witnesses to the union are there to support it. So if friends and family are not supporting the union the spouses need to divest themselves of them. And I mean with any or all of them. Whether friend or family member by proximity, Susie should have supported Alicia and Greg. We all make mistakes. The key and downfall is the second time. At that point Susie sabotaged the marriage. Her reasons are conjecture. Be wary those of us in weak relationships. For a friend with similar perspectives is not as trustworthy as a friend with the same perspectives.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Absolutely excellent

Great, great, great writing. Thank you so much. xoxoxox Annette

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
5 star

Good effort speculating which direction your friends marriage may go. Hope you try another path or at least publish the true conclusion when revealed to you.

extemporeextemporeover 8 years ago
An excellent twist . . .

Having the marriage fail on the insistence of the wife to not abandon her best friend was an inspired choice. It was also an obvious condition in one way-- It was obvious AFTER you hear it.

At first is seems almost unfair. Almost. Alicia chose her best friend, who was an accomplice in her cheating on her husband, over not only her husband, but her children's chance to grow up with both parents in an intact family. In that light, getting rid of her seems the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How can a best friend compete with a husband for a wife's loyalty and love.

She can't. She could be either a best friend or a wife, but not both. He's SO much better off without this half-ass partner. He should revisit Dominic and make him incapable of satisfying his ex-wife, and Dominic's wife.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@ anon - interesting conclusion

"Even if she chooses her husband you KNOW that the two women will be in communication with each other somewhere down the road. "

To me that's a very big part of the point. I called it maturity in another post. Alicia agreeing to Greg's condition is more about agreeing than the condition. A mature person would (1) realize that she has to show her husband he is first; (2) realize that things can change down the road and if she saved her marriage she could try to get an "early parole" once she had established good bahsvior; and (3) would realize some distance from Susie and Dominic was in her best interest, at least for a while. Her refusal to agree isn't really about what she didn't agree to; it's about her refusal and thus her -implicit and pretty much explicit- demand that she determine her what Greg needed rather than Greg determining it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"off the record?"

heheh - Good closure for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so sad

Every couple I know thats divorced was due to the wife cheating.

Not once the husband.

Usually with someone at their work.

I one case she left husband to raise 3 school aged kids alone.

Now years later, none of the kids have a significant other. Their mothers actions damaged them that badly.

Modern women, got to love them.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
HDK is correct - ending better than the start

Conclusion was sad but realistic. Husband is indeed better off without her. Somebody else made the comment that she is just a play thing for the perp and his wife; that is likely correct.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
Much, much better...

I really felt cheated by the original story. I'm really glad javmor79 decided to continue it...and he did so in excellent form. Well done and well worthy of 5 stars.

Thanks for not leaving us high and dry.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
no comment

just being an obnoxious asshole from VA

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@harry in va

It was obnoxious blowhard; not asshole.

Just sayin'

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
This version of story came to life for me !

The original had truth but still never broke loose of cliches. I have low drunk tolerance, so intro sputtered but the Hobson 's choice ending that ripped up the marriage was reader gold. I thank Javmor79 for his imagination and hard work with the conclusion.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Harry...

LOL. I was just having fun with you. If I offended you, I apologize. That was not my intent. I was just poking fun.

As another commenter pointed out, you have shown up in a few stories. Everyone on this site knows you by your rants. You are famous without posting a single story.

I don't want to alienate anyone, including you. If I have, then you have my sincerest apologies,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The first story happens last haloween party but seems this second story happens a year ago

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
good read

Obviously if the story, and (ending) is true my guess is that the wife probably had some romantic feelings for the best friend. Because even though i do believe women can have sex with other women and not necesarily be gay, i have a hard time believing that a wife who really claims to love her husband would choose a friend over him and break up their family.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Good story...

I liked the structure and how it played out. It should have been a no brainer for the wife. Forsaking all others includes friends.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Concritic123 Please

"Forsaking all others includes friends."

Do you really believe that? Surely not?

Heaven help your spouse if you do.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
luedon

your "friend" didn't take a vow to be by your side until the day they die.

a spouse makes that commitment, a mere friend doesn't

if you can't see the difference, not really my problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"She said that she was willing to do anything. It is funny how people throw words like that around. Do anything. But what they really mean is that they will do anything that is comfortable. I'm sure that she was willing to act as his sex slave, or play the loving housewife. You know, the things that she already wanted to do. But when "anything" cost her something great, her marriage wasn't worth the sacrifice."

Excellent observation.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Anonymous, I can tell the difference

But I don't give my spouse the right to tell me who may and who may not be my friend.

I will, of course, try to accommodate his wishes where there is a clash, and keep my friendship as a separate part of my life.

But as I have said in an earlier comment, a spouse who says "you have to decide between your friend and me" has set the scene for marital failure.

L

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
The friend and her husband are the people she cheated on him with

Makes it a different thing than just "your friend or your husband."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Luedon

Seriously, no BS and no trolling, do you think the husband is wrong?

I do agree with you almost 100% but please understand this is not just any friend we are talking about, this friend is his wife's female lover and the wife of his wife's male lover. This "friend" is, at the same time, both love/sex interest and enabler.

How can you allow that relationship to keep going and expect to save the marriage?

How do you plan to handle his wife visiting her best friend's house?

Will you invite "Tarzan" to the weekend barbeque?

HcopHcopover 8 years ago
Luedon, there is another difference you don't get...

Her friend was also her lover when she cheated. Severing ties with the person someone cheated with, is mandatory for a marriage to have a chance. It's not a case of "bad influence" or dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad but true

Enjoyed the story, and ending was painful but no other way to end it...she chose a close friendship over her marriage which included her husband and children. The way I see marriage is when you find that special person, that one who gives you feelings like no other, the one when you think of them you can see your entire future together, the one you want to bare your children, that person right there, that person becomes your best friend...thats what choosing a spouse is, it's the one person besides your children that you sacrifice everything for,the one you choose for the good times and the bad, the one to guard your back and your heart...those other close friends are still there, but they have taken a back seat, they hear snippets of what's happening in your life, and when you want to bitch and moan but they don't make life decisions with you. So when a close friend plays a part in the destruction of your marriage, especially when they are the one you committed adultery with, which Alicia did with Susie just as much as Dominic, how does anyone think it is possible to still be able to selvage your marriage and still keep that friendship.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Friendship

Your spouse and kids are supposed to be the center of your universe.

Cheating with girlfriend and her husband shows she wasn't a friend.

Then to add insult lover brags about having your wife.

Alicia should have already ditched them for betrayal and seducing her.

When husband asked she should have said that that friendship died at the party.

I have never picked friends over wife and kids. I hope Greg heals and spends all the time he can with kids.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@luedon

You are right in what you are saying in part. When he asked her to choose, he was setting the scene for failure. I didn't see it like that when I wrote it, but I can see how you can say that. But I do think that choice was crucial in this situation.

Under any other circumstance, he would be an asshole to even approach her with this choice. It would be asinine to even mouth the words. But in this case, it was crucial for her to choose. Her friendship became toxic to her marriage the moment Alicia went back the second time. He didn't make her choose because he was being an asshole. How is he supposed to heal with that constant reminder always in his face? When faced with infidelity, a spouse needs to know how much they are valued. They need to feel like number one. He would have never felt that with Susie and Alicia always hanging out.

I also agree with my editor. Could Greg have been approached once the healing process began about resuming a friendship? Maybe. The fact that she was WILLING to give it up for him would have made that argument fair. Just as she SACRIFICED for his love, he would have had the same choice to do for her.

It wouldn't have been a sacrifice if it was easy. By not being able to make it, she was saying that she couldn't decide if her marriage was worth her friendship. In essence, she set the scene for the failure of her marriage when she allowed her friendship to jeopardize it.

Also Suzie, knowing how important Alicia's marriage was to her, should have been willing to sacrifice for her sister/friend. Alicia's happiness should have been important enough to her. At least in my opinion. Love is not always doing what feels good. I can tell that you and your husband love each other when I read comments from L and D. Would you let a friendship get to the point where it sacrifices that bond? I don't think you would.

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Love

Such an important word yet probably the most misused word in our language.

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My way or the highway - I will choose the highway

Given the flow of the story and the mood at the time, if I was given the ultimatum of "friend or me", I would have chosen the friend. At age of about 30, husbands are easily replaceable - true friends not so. Sure Alicia made a promise at marriage, but for the marriage to work it needs both partners to work and communicate with each other and demands of my way of the highway don't fit that. What would be the point of trying to work with a husband that prefers to wank - the ultimate insult.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
luedon

I am not going to pile on with the others. Of COURSE my spouse may (in fact HAS) friends that I do not like. And since the world is a wild and wonderful place, and everyone is different, and I cannot fulfill every single need she has (guys, who wants to shoe shop with her?), she continues to have friends I do not like within a

HOWEVER, when the friendship is sufficiently toxic to DAMAGE and THREATEN my marriage, or even make me uncomfortable, it is intrinsic upon the other spouse to make some hard choices.

To wit, JPB told a story where a pissed off wife was passing out handjobs left and right. This was not germane to the story, but she was doing it because her husband spent 30 of the last 34 weekends that year tailgating, hunting, fishing drinking and hanging out with his buddies.

Now, would you, as a woman, accept that level of behavior from your spouse without asking for a modification of behavior, or does you husband have the right to NOT spend every single weekend with you without you being able to say a word? Without you asking for ANY change in behavior.

Do you feel that a husband should have to remain silent if your friend regularly insults and disparages your husband and openly advocates a divorce to you?

In this case, I strongly disagree with you. Because the wife ALSO CHEATED WITH SUSIE. As stated, she was fucking both of them! So, is the husband out of line asking his wife to quit hanging around one of her TWO lovers?

(For me, I made sure my wife knew I did NOT like X friend without pressure. Now it is on her for how much she values each appropriate relationship. But I am the guy a) fucking her, b) PAYING for her, and c) actually helping her get forward in life. Strangely ,the choice was not too hard for her to make...She still sees her occasionally...but not as much. Just saying)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ultimatum??

Is it an ultimatum, if the scorned husband demands his wife to stop seeing her lover for the marriage to continue? Is it blackmail to say to someone "stop stealing from me or I will notify the police?"

Nope.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Susie

I know I'm repeating some things that others have said, but Susie isn't just a "friend".

She's a lover, and the wife of ANOTHER lover!

Even IF he could "forgive and forget" what has happened, and even IF he could accept her continued sexual involvement with Susie, does anyone think there is ANY chance she wouldn't end up with Dominic again?! And would she accept Susie joining them in THEIR bed, even to the point of having sex with Greg? Would DOMINIC accept it?!

And as someone else said, if she can't choose him over Susie, what does she do if Susie says that she has to leave Greg if she wants to stay with her? I think that we can see the answer to that, but why can't SHE, and see that Susie can't be a true friend if she comes between her and her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Please continue writing, if this story is an indication of the quality of stories you can share. All of the characters, situations and conclusions fit together believably and interestingly. Well done, kudos from the Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Of course he made the right decision she was fucking the two of them . He could never trust that she wouldn't again. Every argument they had every girls shopping a bite to eat he would always think the worst. Why live that way and his bitch wife has no right to be angry what she did is unforgivable on so many levels. If I was him I would of told her her friend would have to fuck them two together to even up the score but only to serve the divorce papers after they did it

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
Choices??

To start with, I liked this story as it was written. Too bad it didn't end well for either of them. But, that's real life for you. Just to add my two cents worth, Greg was in the right for asking Alicia to choose her friend or her husband. How could there ever be any healing for them if she was still running with the same people she had slept with. There is no way he could ever trust her again. And by choosing her friends over her husband, well that speaks volumes to her loyalties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah, Harry

I write under several different ID's which is why I post this anonymously. One is as a woman, which is fun since I ain't one. (I think)

As that female ID, Harry emailed me, now this guy has got to be the dirtiest, filthiest POS that ever visits this site. He is WAY worse in emails than even what he posts, kind of sad really. From his email, the guy is dangerous to women.

I think he must have had a girl friend once, that when she saw him with his pants down, she just got up and left laughing.

Nothing else fits, really, to create that much hate in a person.

This story? Well written, but I concede I only sort of liked it some. That's just me, but then I don't like any tale that has a woman like this one in it. Probably because I was married to a self serving, care only about herself cheater once.

Nothing worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Both worthless scumbags.

I really hope you arent friends with people like this in real life. Susie was never the problem. If susie had never come along, he would have kept up his cycle of abusive negectfulness, abandoning his wife for the ease of porn, while she would have finally become bitter and disinterested because of her abusive levev of self interest.

The only thing they needed to take abuse out and the marriage back in was communication, but they were never going to do that.

The marriage was dead long before the slut cheated on her fool husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

By both the story and your follow up comments javmor79, you tell us that she and Susie are so close like sisters. However, sex with her surrogate sister and her hubby would.,if not make a mess of that relationship, definitely alter or have some affect of change on it. After all, she surely can't fully trust then now because if she is drunk around them again, their is good chance they will push for another threesome. Certainly by glass jaws behavior, the topic is going to be pushed and pushed to the point of annoyance regardless of booze consumption, causing that once close friendship to become more distant. Unless she goes poly and they become some triad or such, but she certainly doesn't sound to be of that mindset.

I don't blame him for wanting her to choose, it would have to happen to some degree. But it is not realistic . Even though as I mentioned, she probably would be less inclined to go over there as much anyway. Likely he too would be given that ultimatum in regards to his porn. What they needed was counseling, for the sake of the kids and so that even if they failed to save marriage they could walk away much less damaged as people. Feel sorry for the kids and even them and heaven help any who end up dating either one if them.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Friendships that challenge a marriage

I responded in an extreme way to a comment about the difference between a friendship and a marriage. Others went to the opposite extreme in their responses to my comment.

Of course, reality is somewhere in between.

My starting point was that a spouse who says "You have to decide between me and this friendship you value so highly" is on an almost inevitable pathway to loss. If the other partner says "No, I want to retain both" it is likely to end the marriage then and there.

If the other partner agrees, there will probably be simmering resentment about having been forced to make the choice, which will cause ongoing problems.

Javmor asked me "Would you let a friendship get to the point where it sacrifices that bond?" and the answer is obviously "No." But I hope that I would have the maturity to find a way to avoid sacrificing that bond without having to take the extreme action of abandoning the friendship. (And I live in a relationship in which neither partner delivers ultimatums.)

L

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2293 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catwomen Caught Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories