All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 08'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thebarwellthebarwellover 8 years ago
What a twist.

I knew that something like this was coming, but not like that! This is getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I knew it!

When Nislani walked into the room to complain I immediately knew where it was going to lead. I can't say that I'm surprised tbh, this was really the only option that was left. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing work.

the level of character building you have done is amazing.

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceover 8 years ago

I'm enjoying the story so far quite a lot. Previous chapter was imo bad though. It lacked in logic department and sex scene was uninteresting and out of place (would be better if there was none). This is much better. Great story if kind of predictable, sex was nasty - your forte -, and the twist at the end very nice. Though I still don't know why nobody pays attention to Varis' cunny. Would be nice to find out she can achieve female orgasms as well. But maybe you're saving this for future chapters. Can't wait to find out.

sorry for my bad english

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Better than the last chapter. Seems to be tending in the right direction now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nooo

I had really hoped that she may find a love match to marry, maybe even her lady in waiting. But her spoiled braty little sister of all people..., even the ice queen would have been better, at least untilshe poisoned her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can anyone please explain briefly the ending of this story especially the facts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5889 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES