All Comments on 'From Wife to Office Party Slut'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this supposed to be erotic?

If you're going to write about a slut wife, at least you could make the sex hot. This was just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it

Great fantasy, I'd love to fuck several guys while others watch. But of course I'd chicken out if the situation arose. But still, I rubbed my clit and came a couple of time while reading this...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I loved it

Linn

XX

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This writer likes to shock us...

This writer likes to shock us once and a while...The issue of this story wasn't the wild party, nor the unprotected sex...It was that from nowhere the husband went from 8 to 80...One thing is to like to show how his wife is sexy and is only his...another very different to let her have sex with people they don't know...Of course that from that point on, their marriage would be a party, the wife not expecting that his husband wouldn't party also with other women...The question is: Will this open marriage survive? What happens when they decide to have children? Will they be capable to stop this kind of marriage? 3*

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
A Fun Fantasy

Liklihood of this occurring IRL? Very low. Fantasy value of the story? Very high. And that is predominantly the purpose of this site! A good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A poor chuck story

Do you love your wife to fuck another.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic

Looser writing at its poorest. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very, very hot!

I loved it all, but there seemed to be a small gap in story logic where the narrator started sucking and fucking the partiers without any real communication with hubby. Seems to me she and he would be making eye and soul contact big time right at that point.

Still hot as hell - scorching, in fact.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
****

Once again those who don’t like to read about wives who cheat, read your story about a slut wife and complain. I’m sure, even though they didn’t specify, they are referring to the few proofreading errors you overlooked. I assume you wrote this story to entertain and excite the reader. If so, you have obtained the first very admirably, the excite part was okay but would have been improved by drawing things out a bit. You did make people care, since they took time to comment and that is a prime point on which a story should be judged.

Your bio is interesting; you have surely been there—done that—and have the T shirt. Given all the things you confess to there, I have to wonder why you hide your sex. Why do I ask? Just a little game I play where I read an author for the first time and try to guess their gender.

Good Luck & Keep Writing!

surfers57surfers57over 8 years ago

It's a very good narrative and nice piece of fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good ole Warren must be mentally ill.

But if this is your fantasy, if you like jacking off to this my guess is you don't have a woman, or she is fat and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The problem with this?

Is that I just don't see ANYONE being that stupid. Really unlikeable characters. No fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a stupid cheap woman-hating fantasy.

Just what every woman dreams, to become a cum dump for strangers, at the delight of her so called husband. Just cheap and insulting.

NickSchwartzNickSchwartzover 8 years ago
Rushed sex but good story.

I really like the story, I especially liked the evolution of the main character, but unfortunately you drew that out a lot, and skipped the fun bits. More focus on the sex, rather and random grouping of sexual thoughts would have made the story better.

Ignore people critiquing the realism. Unless you are writing a drama, the point of erotic stories is to titillate, not to be "true" If you presented this as a real story, that'd be different, but as an erotic story I liked it. Just wanted more descriptive sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut & Wimp Cuck

Not one of your better stories. Well deserved 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
While it covered several very personal (intimate) topics....

....it felt sterile and lacking in personality. If we can relate to a character we can beco,e involved with them. But this was too much like a news report and not enough about the individuals.

This time, you were pretty careless, too...leaving a substantial number of technical errors in the final submission.

Risktaker48Risktaker48over 8 years ago
Liked it!

Nice short punchy story, ignore the anonymous whingers and keep writing!

CitySatyrCitySatyrover 8 years ago
Well done.

Nice build up, good payoff -- what a good hotwife story should be.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 8 years ago
Nothing like a slut

And I am one, for my husband and his friends regularly. I loved the story and know the feeling of being used in a semi or public setting. This story and author caught all those nasty, naughty and exciting feelings in a quick two pages.....congratulations, wonderful story. Intense, erotic, alive and so VERY VERY wet.

Left me dripping and loved every word.

Nadine

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Ahhhhh. There you are

I thought you had left me. You already used "Stillanidiot". I want a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
allenthebrit

My partner writes comments to you under this heading, and to those prudes who disapprove of people enjoying a quick party fuck should go elsewhere. All those who and I quote `go share an STD' can go and bother their God. I'm thankful that in the UK godbother's of all types now make up just under 40% of the adult population and are getting fewer with every census.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottest story

i am very conservative and would never want a cheating wife. But this story is about partnership and hotness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love wild and crazy party story. My wife and I go out of town for the company I work for. When we go out she like to show off her body. She can be a real good slut too. She never wear any underwear when we are out of town and she keeps herself clean shave. Most of her dresses, skirts and shirt are one size to small.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 8 years ago
Hot.

Very good read. Erase that last comment!

mortimerfeldmanmortimerfeldmanover 7 years ago
love hot moms

wow...hot moms rock...their need to be young and sexy makes them incredibly hot and slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You may still be fun

But you're still as sick as a dog's dripping dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars

Simply to piss off the freak who posts negative things because his wife left him and his pencil dick.

KSBerryKSBerryover 7 years ago
Amazing

Just an amazing, hot story. The dialogue between husband and wife is terrific. Good fun!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Absolute trash.

Husband is a prat that needs to wear panties and suck out creampies.

2 weeks later they both have 3 STD and possibly AIDS

Wanker author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
horny husband

I think it is great for a husband to encourage his wife to enjoy herself. I have always told my wife to do whatever she wants to and gets fondled and fucked in front of me often. Now she has even tried licking another womans pussy and that gets me hot too. The best is for me to lick her pussy while a cock is sliding in and out of her and for him to pull out and cum in my mouth. Yummy!!! I am a cocksucking loving husband and proud of it!!!o

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Fun!

I enjoyed your story, I've witnessed similar happenings at parties in the past. Too bad it doesn't happen more frequently! :)

I have to ask, what is it with these anonymous, gutless jerks and their mean spirited negative comments? Why are they on this site? Jeez, it's a free site, get a life!

I for one appreciate your work, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS EXCERPT FROM THE STORY IS EPIC & PRICELESS! I GAVE THIS STORY A 5

Quote:

"You'd like people to see me naked?" I said.

"Well, I never really never thought about it that way, but yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind. Make them all jealous of me," he replied.

Unquote.

smith_will73smith_will73over 5 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed the story. Wife sharing is one of my favorite story topics. Would have enjoyed more interaction between husband and wife both in the lead up and the act of her being used by the party goer's. I like a slow lead up to the point where the wife is shared. The story moved a little quickly for me but that's just me. Great story keep them coming. I always wonder why people who don't enjoy wife /share/slut story's bother to read them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the ending was not too sexy could have sex with more men or gang bang.

i really enjoyed the story though in the end a bit too quick,could have been better having his wife gang bang,on the whole it was ok

mrocmrocover 5 years ago

Loved your story! Just to quote a previous commentor:

"You'd like people to see me naked?" I said.

"Well, I never really never thought about it that way, but yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind. Make them all jealous of me," he replied.

That's a definite. Tell my wife this frequently and have even experienced the naked part at a party, but sadly no touching or fucking.

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 5 years ago
EROTIC

Great build up and finale. Kept me hard, like your other stories, from the beginning. Warren is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

Another well done story from my fave author. you always build up heat with some showing off. Hubby enjoys watching her go to work on these guys. You do a great job of explaining how the inner slut builds to where she comes out and plays full tilt. Warren is one lucky guy. Seems like you set the tone for Warren, the 3 guys and the girl and the apron. How about you tell the story?

I gave it 5 stars.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Well Done

Loved everything about the story. The description of the antics at prior parties only built up the excitement this year. The fact that Warren had already given his wife permission to show off her tits and engage in play only hastened the inevitable. Before long his wife's ass is on display for all to see and shortly after she's naked and enjoying a nice big cock in her cunt while blowing another. The second man enjoys sloppy seconds while her husband Warren looks on with approval, Public sex in front off a large audience. Definite turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PARTY FUCK

Loved it erotic writing at its best. Would have loved to have the girls in stockings and suspenders ( yes I am Brit) but al! The same fucking great. Heading g back to read more of your stories and let my wife read this one

jamesmichaels2017jamesmichaels2017almost 4 years ago
We loved this

You are a great erotic writer. My husband and enjoy your stories.

gandisochgandisochover 3 years ago

A very good story. May you write one about mother-sister and son(brother) watching?

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I guess I am going to some lousy parties where nobody gets naked.

Dude, get a spell checker and editor.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No surprise in this author's stories. The women are always cheating whores.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hmmm yet the hubby didnt get any on the side. So its just another little boy thinking women are sluts, men are weak pathetic losers who just out of the blue let their wives become an STD petri dish.

This was so good, I truly hope you never wrote again. End it on a high note, because you clearly will never do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cum to find out my wife was a slut before we were married. We talked of past experiences before fucking like rabbits. I still use her stories of getting plowed when we fuck. I fantasize about her coming home freshly fucked and full of cum. I don’t believe I could handle it for real though. I was fortunate to get her cherry ass many times over the years. Yes, fantasizing is a turn on for many people. I don’t see the harm in it. After our love session she would talk and touch, getting me hard again. On my back with knees up and spread, she smears lotion on my cock. While I’m slowly stroking she begins to finger fuck my ass with one, then two and three fingers. All the while I’m talking of what a slut I’ve become. She asked if I’m ready? As she slides the head of a big dildo up and down my back side. I begin raising my ass up and down to facilitate what’s about to happen. I reach back spreading my cheeks as she lines up the 7” rubber cock. I gasp as the head spreads and enters my tight ass. She holds it for a just a minute until I start sliding down on it to take a little more. She then feeds it to my ass until she has it buried. She holds it there, bottomed out as I stroke harder and faster. Soon she is pulling out to the head and shoving it back in. I’m telling her to treat me like a slut, fuck me hard and to bury that cock in my ass. It doesn’t take long before I cum on my hand, stomach and chest. After this I’m spent. I get cleaned up, wash the dildo then sleep with just a little guilt of getting ass fucked. She likes to make me cum this way. I ask her if this is what it feels like when getting laid? She says probably not, then asks if I enjoyed it? I tell her, of course! Now we have a big black 9” cock I can’t quite take all of. This, after telling me of a black guy she dated while at beauty school. Yes, I married a previous slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We’ll written filth as usual , if I need to beat the meat you’re the best go to, I also luv author’s like = vandomonium, oshaw, Richard Gerald , to name a few, all of which have little explicit content so more for a good read, I get annoyed whet certain commenters ( repeat offenders) know exactly what you’re content is going to be but still read and then give a crap comment rather than admit they luved it ,the 5⭐️ Turns to a 1⭐️ After the vinegar stroke when their shame sets in ,never man enough to wear their wank badge with pride,I’ve finished with the cleanex so I’m off now to read about fluffy bunnies and luv hearts , thanks for a great story I’ll be back tissue’s in hand.🤪🤪👍

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Great story. Lots of typos though. Still a five star story and I thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well look at that….26thNC/Iameasel visited this story and posted from both his accounts seven months ago. What a complete dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars! Would love it if my wife had tale after tale of exploits like this from her past. Yum yum.

RuthMRuthMalmost 2 years ago

I became a office slut after a Christmas office party and my husband encouraged it he told me to dress slutty to go to the party which I did after a few drinks my husband was parading me around he took me to a empty office and told 6 guy’s to do what ever they want he took me home with cum coming out of my pussy and ass cum in my hair and all over my face. He showered me then fucked me for the next 2 days telling me I’m a slut. He phoned my boss and told him everyone can use me. Now my boss use me to close deals

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate willing cuck stories!

Bill S.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Good, but a bit predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking skank. End of story. Now the entire company knows she's the town bicycle and likely carrying a smorgasbord of STD's. Pathetic.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot story for 5 big stars .ThanksI

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love giving your "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" Cuck agenda stories a fucking "1"! Btw if you want to be honest with your readers change your moniker to ImstillaWHORE! Pretty sure Buster2you would relish eating a creampie from your worn out CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drinking too much at my company's summer party cost members job almost a good friend but mainly almost my marriage. My husband Joe was a very good man that treats everyone good. If he has a flaw it would be being to nice to some people. I actually remember his boss fussing about him being to nice and getting along with everyone. I actually thought that he was going to quit that job. He lasted little over a year and then quit over the boss treating other employees like a floor mat. Back to the party Joe was called into work on an emergency and I attended alone. My friend at work Jill and away from work. Her husband Cory was a good looking man a major flirt a real charmer. I had danced with a few guys him included. He was the best. Between him and others were keeping a drink in my hand. Before the night was over I found myself outside with him. I honestly don't know what all happened but there he layed on the pavement moaning. I had been slapped. Jill and Joe was there. I started to walk and fell but Jill caught me. She was cussing me out. We left after I pulled myself together. There was proof that I had sex.joe threatened to divorce me but because of him being a forgiving man we are still together. I have a job elsewhere and Jill said that I was on probation but we are still best friends. She divorced Cory it wasn't his first time. I count myself very lucky.

stexasboystexasboyabout 1 year ago

Love story's of "good" wives/partners letting out their inner slut.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Forget the trolls. I love stories of wives getting out of control and their husbands encouraging them. You are a prolific and excellent writer

Brian Wilson.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Love this story of a hot and busty wife having a good time, with the encouragement of her husband, who was there to see all the action. When the time came to leave the party, he took her home and they fucked the entire weekend. This is married slutdom as it should be. What a great story, and how fun!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale8 months ago

That was a lot of fun. Sexy and well written. I'll check it some more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She my wife had her do all guys at party

billwollerbillwoller5 months ago

What a fun story! Thank you!

jennyphiljennyphil3 months ago

Brilliant! Here's Jenny on the way to a similar party https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZJWZpoh7fjj4GnGv9

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! Tell the story of the apron and 3 guys plus Warren! Your hot sex build up has a story line already written! Please write it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10345 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...