All Comments on 'River Watcher'

by sexycharmd1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
River

I once fucked a girl down by the river but I met her at the movies and we parked by a big pecan tree at the edge of the river. Needless to say I tore that ass up in the backseat of my car. I never saw her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Underwater Fuck

I never fucked a gal in an out of the way place like a river but I did pour it to one in a community swimming pool.

It was a hot day and the group of guys I was with were all on the lookout for any decent looking honeys. I spotted one that deserved a second look and swam over to just chat and see where that led. Within twenty minutes or so I had one arm on either side of her while I was holding on to the edge of the pool. I leaned forward and kissed her and she responded perfectly. I let my hand slide down to her waist and soon had a couple of fingers buried in her pussy. It didn;t take muck of that before I was hard as a rod and was easing the head of to the edge of her bathing suit. I gave a little push and I had a couple of inches buried and she let out a small moan. It sounded so good I gave one huge push so I could hear more. The final thrust had her moaning so loud I thought the lifeguard, whose stand was a good thirty feet away, would hear and come over to see what was going on. He never came over and I settled down to a steady in and out while she had my lips locked on hers. It didn't take me long before I was filling her pussy with my juices. We stayed like that for a solid twenty minutes before she pushed off and slipped underwater and swam across the pool. I never got near her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous