All Comments on 'Cum Dumpster Finds Her Way Pt. 01'

by DoxyTrainer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Flawed, but mostly satisfying

Very interesting way you went with it. I figured you just meant a big dude (or dudes) plowing some lady's brains out, but you had several surprises in store. The premise is pretty out there - still don't quite understand the entire reasoning of the "farmers" - but that can be a good thing, too. You keep it dirty pretty much the whole way through, and you manage to make it very sexy even with this morbidly obese woman as the main character (not that that can't be sexy, but that's not my usual thing - you simply made it work).

Only a couple things I could see improvement with - one is pretty minor, just a few typos like "a bait" instead of "abate", and "ridged" instead of "rigid". The other could bring your story up to 5/5 stars for me - some more detail during some of the sex scenes would be nice. It's cool you have a backstory and you explain it during the sex scenes, but at the same time, I would like more detail on what is physically going on. Like when the suit is describing his business' practices to Christine - I'd like more ongoing descriptions of the fucking, maybe about his size, movements, throbbing, etc. As it is, it's sort of just background noise, like "and while he was talking, he was still banging her". I'm here mainly for the action!

Still, it's a good sign that I want more of that. Please keep it up!

Sissy6869Sissy6869over 7 years ago
Great story

Thank You for sharing this wonderful story. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more of this adventure to see what is in store for this lovely woman.

DoxyTrainerDoxyTrainerover 7 years agoAuthor
Further adventures

She crosses paths with another story in Once and future bimbo 3 and 4. I am excited that you liked the story, and I am absolutely writing more with these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoxyTrainer@DoxyTrainer
227 Followers
Write what you know. Then write what you don't know. Then write what amuses you the most. Please comment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES