All Comments on 'Sweetest Revenge'

by Mo chailin rua

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
he knew what he had: a WHORE

the wife is a slut, the story would be better if author didnt act like she was doing a good thing, or if husband got his vengance on her. but story as is is just so so

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sweetest revenge, sweetly written

I think that the writer has captured the essence of hurt the protagonist has suffered. Her lover is written with understated strength, and the husband is shown for the gutless, hurtful wimp he obviously is. You must keep writing, please.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 20 years ago
Hmmm

Personally I think this story is well written... though I also felt it lacked a hinge on which to swing.

Sympathy for the wife could have been better cultivated, in fact I would have liked to have known a 'lot' more about her.

I think that while real life is often cruel, sometimes it is also important to have a message in the text of a "real-life" story. A hinge. Something that holds it all together.

Also, some parts of this story struck Me as being "done before". I know how tough it is to come up with original storylines, but even in tales that are similar to others, one can stand apart by developing characters and sympathy for them etc in ways that may or may not have been done before. ie by developing a style that is consistent throughout a story.

This is an eloquent entry on the staircase you are ascending. :-) Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And then hubby went to the Police

And had them arrested for illegal restraint, assault, battery and kidnapping. They both spent 7 years in jail. He divorced her, kept all the marital assets and enjoyed a long and happy life. He never spoke to or saw they slut again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous