All Comments on 'Alpha Bravo Team Ch. 08'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...

Here comes the unnecessary drama, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

I was not expecting this turn of events. Please don't go in the direction of keeping them captured for the next chapter. This seemed hastily put togetther. I know you can do much better.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
Action

Drama, action, romance, I love it.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
Climax

I find it interesting that someone said unnecessary drama. Every good novel needs a climax and here it comes. If Aiden hadn't been such a dumb head and just left quickly instead of making her take the time to tell him she loved him, she might be safe. Anyway, she needs to listen well. The information she is about to hear will bring down the cartel.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
Great chapter

Please post the next one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened to the previous Chapter 08 from November 7?

You posted a Ch. 08 on November 7, 2015, but it's no longer in your archive. What happened to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The suspension of disbelief is pretty high in this story, like are they cops? Are they spec ops? I get that it's a fiction, but expanding on what exactly they are would be nice, i.e you wouldn't send SEALs to do SWATs job and vie versa.

The pacing is like a bullet train on meth, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, there is some awkward stuff with the fighting and tactical stuff but other than that it's a pretty fun read, I kinda wish you had avoided the trope of Aidan having to do everything, would have been nice for Mia to reach out but still pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4089 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES