All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 20'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So many sadist doms. Et tu, Rob? How much of masochist Bella is merely a super submissive response to please them, NOT her desires? I am thrilled that you have given Bella the strength to tell the lot of them to just wait a damn minute. Is that a backbone I see? Recognizing you are a puppet is the first step in becoming a REAL girl, Pinocchietta. Stephen is an overbearing ass. I think I am team Charles. Him I like, regardless of age. Wisdom without attitude is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stephen...

I loved Stephen at the start. The more and more I see of him I don't like. I'd rather see her with Rob or maybe Arek.

Great read as always. :)

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
Yayyy

Thank you for a lovely chapter ellie.

Really glad that Rob opened up to Bella and made his intentions clear, Bella does need to choose from the best and know there are plenty of them on offer. Still, for some reason, I can't imagine her with any of the men in her life at the moment. Not in a position they want her in at least. She has become so strong, nothing like the naive, innocent little girl that used to wait for Mel's words to appear on the screen before she'd go into his office. The more time goes on, the more I can imagine Bella becoming a dom herself, I know it's not in her nature, but the way she has grown, the way she looks at things now, I am just unsure if she will ever be free and willing to truly and completely surrender to someone like she did to Mel.

But I dare not predict the ending, just honestly can't wait to find out. Thank you again :)

blunajanablunajanaover 8 years ago
Thank you!

You take a great story and twist it into something far better than before. As always your storytelling is superb and I can not wait what will follow. Thank you!

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
Team Rob or Jake ...

I do wish to have her with Stephen, because I think they would be great together, but his possessive jealousy is a real problem, even for me the reader. I think Rob, would treat Bella like the 'little brat' he think she is ...hehehe and he is everyone women's wet dream :-). Would be curious as to how things would work with Jake - he has tried on a few occasions to get to know her.

You are a great writer, can't wait to see what happens next!!

MC

marlam5marlam5over 8 years ago
Thank you!!!!!

I can't say it better than blunajana did it so I just agree with that comment.

And say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

DahliaWitchDahliaWitchover 8 years ago
So good

I have always loved Rob & am very glad he finally told Bella how he feels. He did it just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this chapter. I don't care what anyone says I love Stephan I think he and Bella would match perfectly. There is nothing wrong with being passionate, isn't that what the lifestyle is all about?? Rob had his chance and i think it is selfish of him to add to Bellas confusion now. Stephan has always been up front with his intentions and expectations. Honesty and protectiveness are hardly faults, however I will admit he does have some growing to do before he is ready for Bella. In the end Ellie, I know you will come through with another great story line and Bella will find true submission again. Thanks for another great chapter!

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 8 years ago
No aftercare

Maybe it's just me, bit lick up that puddle of cum doesn't seem like great aftercare with a Dom who has just used some pretty intense humiliation. I had thought he was the right master for her, but now I'm leaning toward Rob. Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
posting on 20 since I already commented on 21

To those who dislike criticisms of the story, kudos for your support of Bella and Ellie. The comments of others are just as valid. They show a writer and a story strong and interesting enough to have readers invested and caring, even if they have issues with the story. What good does it do a writer to only say I loved it or I hated it?

Yes, Bella is young and has gone through difficult times. That does not negate the need for character growth. In fact, it should be the basis of character growth. Belle ' s extended romp through the many flavors of kink has been extertaining in some ways and frustrating in others. The only defined thing gained about Bella is she has a thing for pain and we already knew that from her time with Mel. Where are her other personal likes, dislikes and limits? She just keeps rolling with it all. Yes, Bella has been off and on in the office given her training trips, but why has she not advanced beyond what is functionally intern status? Ellie, you keep telling us how wonderful Bella is, so smart and capable, yet you've hamstrung her so much.

WHY must she be all but forced to be collared by her teacher/protectors? Are they not man/master enough to perform their duties without that crutch? I still can't wrap my head around this notion of 'guardianship' over her both lifestyle and business. Whenever it come up, it feels contrived. Belle ' s lack of active participation in the face of the men's exercising of said guardianship is foremost in creating the doormat impression. Girl needs to at least buy a vowel, if not ask an actual question once in a while. Experience is probably the strongest of learning methods, but even experience must be processed and discussed. The masters should be teachers and protectors. They've been alternately absent or overbearing. Telling Bella playtime is over is good (overdue), but I see aimlessness being replaced by micromanagement. Unless they get their collective acts together I can't see them house training a puppy or teaching a new hire to alphabetized a five drawer file cabinet.

Finally for this rant. Beg a collar. What the hell. Ask for a collar, fine. Request a collar, fine. Why the emphasis on freaking BEG a collar other than to stroke the master's ego filled nutsacks and demean Bella. If Bella is such a prize as they all say, the masters should be offering their collars and Bella will respectfully decline or accept accordingly. Beg a collar. My granny's fanny beg a collar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Rob

In the original version of "Possessing Bella," Bella was collared both to him and Kurt for 12 months, and Rob used Bella as often and harshly as he needed.

In this rewrite he appears to have unrequited love for her and all the scenes he previously enjoyed with Bella have been removed.

No wonder he has a lot on his mind.

katsmandukatsmanduover 5 years ago
How could you know?

I too, lost my husband/Master a little over a year ago. I too, am trying to redefine myself, find my place in the world. I too, am looking at new opportunities (jobs), and people to let into my life, and to what degree. I too, am wondering how/who/if I should look for someone in the Lifestyle I miss so much. Your thoughtful descriptions of Bella's mindset, is TOO eerily accurate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES