All Comments on 'Gabe's First Everything'

by BluSkiez

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have to say ...

Not a bad story, but a bit fast-moving.

When I was a teenage virgin, if a girl had put her lips on my cock, it would have over in seconds. It took a lot of practice for me to hold out for 20-30 minutes.

Fortunately, I knew about eating pussy first.

katestylekatestyleover 8 years ago

Excellent story. A wonderful introduction to the joys of sex for Gabe. Well worth 5 stars.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 8 years ago
I wish my initiation into sexuality had been as sweet as this

Gabe was extraordinarily fortunate to have so understanding and gentle a girl to take his virginity. She did not mock his lack of experience or knowledge, taught him the important lesson of paying attention to his partner, and did not task him when, as most virgin males do, he climaxed without getting her off first. She is obviously about to spend at least one night training him in how to make love to a woman and help her to enjoy it. She is going to become a grand memory for him, unless they become involved and it gets much deeper than mutual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Wish it had been longer! Would love to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

What a way to become a man. Not many girls are that patient and understanding B5

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
Tenderness, Sensitivity, & Mutual Warmth...

Your mental journeys are so relatable and easy to love.

Kind people finding each other is immensely appealing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe /surrey /england/. Age. 65

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous