All Comments on 'Teasing Small Boyfriend Pt. 01'

by guhadosa

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geeat story

Please keep it going.

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Liked it

Liked the story .... I can relate. I am into the humiliation part of the SPH, but this was good. Keep up with the story. You need to proofread your story better or get an editor. Too many mistakes and it kills the flow of the story.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 8 years ago
Enjoyed!

More is Better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SPT

spt - small penis teasing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

All in good fun until you've just put them on the path he said he DIDN'T want. I do not understand the need to give a limit and then disregard it. To some that is the story, to others it is the end of the story. Well done until the end.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Must have been a quickie wedding -

She was his girlfriend at the start and his wife at the end.

Yes, please get an editor. You have a hot plot, two nice characters, and yet it is difficult to read with all the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Love the tone of this story! The whole playful teasing thing is so much better than the typical over-the-top cruelty. Can't wait for more!

guhadosaguhadosaover 8 years agoAuthor
thank you for the feed back!

I want to thank you very much for the feedbacks. As some of you may have noticed, English is not my native language so that's why there are so many mistakes. I'll try to get and editor to fix this.

I will fix some minor errors like the wife thing that passed totally unnoticed .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

One of the most beautiful stories ever on this fascinating topic. From start to finish, the story is one of happiness, intimacy, friendship. Culminating in what will go down as the First of Many Fucks, Rachel shows her true love and sincerity, and eagerness to compensate for your smallness!

betabradbetabradover 8 years ago

Very sexy story. I confess that sph really makes me hot too. In some of my fantasies my g/f makes me wear panties and only lets me lick her cum filled pussy after she's fucked her lover with the big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SPT

I loved the story. Finally a small penis story line that teases instead of cruel humiliation. This is the type of small penis tease theme that I love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Great story. I have a small penis and just one, very small, testicle and adore being teased and humiliated.

AronBAronBover 8 years ago
Nice job!

Flow could use a bit of work, dialogue was a bit choppy, but really great stuff! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

loved it. I love this kind of teasing. I hate that all you can find these days are the hardcore cruel humiliation. this stuff is hard to find. refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Definitely one of the best and hottest stories I've read. This is my exact fantasy! It's nice to finally see some mild humiliation rather than complete domination. I hate the hardcore stories of punishment or nasty namecalling "clit dick, useless, pathetic" and stuff of that sort. Playful humiliation is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Really liked this one hanging out for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Great Story

teeneywteeneywabout 8 years ago
Where is Part Two?

Just loved part one and am anxious to see part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is my exact fantasy. I've tried something similar with my wife but with different outcomes. I'm the same size but that really seems to be about as big as my wife can handle. She tries to work with my fetish but gets unsure what to say and or do. she doesn't seem to care too much for the bigger toy, I fantasize that she does though. I'd never cuckold but I like watching videos but they are all too dominating and cruel. if anybody has any videos to suggest that fit this more particular fetish let me know. I really like little dick going after with wife teasing, not enjoying.

krafttykrafttyalmost 8 years ago
Marks dick

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

Please we need part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

hoping to see the next chapter soon

very nice

smallercucksmallercuckalmost 8 years ago
That hit the spot.

What a great story. I'm a fan. Here's hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
petite bite

moi aussi j ai 1 petite bite 11cm et ja ime l'humiliation et pieds

ByConnByConnover 7 years ago
More Please!

So ready for the next part! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So commom story

I loved your story. I have had similar discussions with my wife Kim. She has had much larger than I and I love to talk to her about sizes of men she has seen. She has actually played along and has talked to her sisters about my little shaved one.

Tom

Kiwimale66Kiwimale66about 7 years ago
I'm only 4"

I'm only 4" and I love being teased, so this story was a hit with me. I can't hear enough from my wife about her previous boyfriends, and none were less than average, so all much bigger than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next stiry

Please make a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Nice. Enjoyed it a lot. Please release the 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

This was amazing! Please do write the next part of this!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 3 years ago
Always hoped for a sequel

5 years later and im still hoping for part two. I LOVED this story!!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

looking

Looking for part 2. So this story is five years old, So much for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this and shared it with me. My pencil-thin dick is only one-inch long (when soft) and 2 ½ inches long when erect. The first time my wife (then girlfriend) saw it she was astonished, laughed and blurted out, “I had no idea dicks came that small!” While I felt humiliated, my penis got even harder; and my wife noticed it.

I soon asked her the same question as in your story, "C'mon, you can tell me. Am I the smallest one you had?" She responded the same as in your story, "Yes, you are the smallest." My dick immediately started oozing and twitching, and she noticed. She kept repeating it and I soon shot my load without any furhter stimulation.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is one of the best sph story i could read. Can anyone, if it's not the owner of that story , still write a second part???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love reading these! My fantasy is having a girl humiliate me without knowing that I want it. Like a genuine sph. See mine is actually about an inch above the average, not huge though. so unless I find a major sizequeen then I’ll probably have to ask. I begged my exes to do it but they never would. One actually said it was “damaging to my psyche” and I shouldn’t enjoy sph anymore 😑 but one thing I’ve noticed is that in every story the guy always has to be named after a singer I like 😂 like Eric. As soon as he was mentioned all I could think about was Eric Hutchinson. And then my ADHD brain stopped focusing on being aroused and I proceeded to listen to Eric Hutchinson

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitabout 2 years ago

its time for a sequel .. or another story .. your art is required :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but now think about the cocks my wife had before me …. I’m 4.5” fully hard n I know she had black lovers before we met. I was so hard as I read n can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please wright more parts. I know it's been years, but this is so well done.

garyr43garyr43about 1 year ago

this was hot my pee pee was has the whole who wants to see it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No, SPH is a bit more subtle than this...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can't wait for a longer part 2

Can you will make Mark's dick even bigger than Erics. Maybe Eric and her friend won't be as kind to him as she is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please can we get a part 2? We were just getting to the best part :(

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Delightful story, excellent dialogue. I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the story. I asked my wife where I stand . She said you good. Then I said how big is your x-,larry. She said really. I like to hear. She said ok . But first get between my legs . And my dick jumped when she said 8 inches. And Joe was 8 1/2. I'm only 5 hard. I said they could fuck you hard. She said yes. That the only thing they could do right. I said so you miss it. She said it's ok. I said say it. She said fuck yes I mis getting fuck with a big fat dick. I orgasom as she said it.

rickylaw01rickylaw017 months ago

It was a great story about a loving gf giving her bf the humiliation and fantasy he wanted. Then she brings up fucking a huge cock in the end. I guess she wasn't really satisfied with him after all. So much for his relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not into the teasing but every once in while she'll let it slip. Twice a year she gets her fill from a much bigger 8 inch cock. What she likes is all the different positions that a cock that size allows compared to my 5 inches. She has her multiple intense releases and i get to go on fishing trips. Works for us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

is there a secound part anywhere?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos6 months ago

He is only 1/4" less than average lol, but that was hot, I love how she reassured him and everything, but obviously enjoyed herself :3

JacobRiley49JacobRiley493 months ago

Spelling! Context! I guess English is not your first language do I will not comment on those, but maybe get a moderator to read it through first. Is she his gf or wife? Both are stated. Good story, just needs polishing.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJockabout 2 months ago

Can't wait for part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous