All Comments on 'Helpless in the Woods Ch. 02'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it again! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes, yes, more, more please!!

Talk about cliffhangers!

Deejay121Deejay121over 8 years ago
Explosive!?!

If he knows the forest well they could be trekking round all summer trying(not)to find their way out. More please and soon if possible. Definately 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Morning after pills are for an emergency, NOT to be used so casually

Plan B is called Plan B because you're supposed to have a Plan A.

Morning after pills are NOT good for the body nor are they made for constant use.

"Frequent use may cause periods to become irregular and unpredictable. Emergency contraception should not be used as a form of ongoing birth control because there are other forms of birth control that are a lot more effective and less expensive." - See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/morning-after-pill-emergency-contraception#sthash.4LaFt9Hu.dpuf

Otherwise, interesting story! But please, don't endanger the lives of women, even if unintentionally.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Sheer Torture!

Your Story Is SOO Good! Wildnerness As His Weapon!

wildcat69awildcat69aover 8 years ago
Pumped and Primed

Ok--This better not be the end of the story. If it is, I'll just quit reading your stories.........Well, maybe not, but I'd sure enjoy a continuation of this! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

This is a great story. Don't let this be the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All of the NOPE, he’s such a fucking loser 🙄

What an absolute bastard. She could have agreed to sex on her own terms but no, oh no, horrible thought....OMG please say you aren’t one of those morons who believe that all lesbians just need a good fucking from the right man to cure them ??!

He’s just too much of a fucking creep I ditched the story when he bragged about the morning after pills (in the unlikely event that the sad fucker was truthful). CLEARLY you know fuck all about women OR camping.

The morning after pill - effectively induces a period, more often than not a heavy period so you’re looking at them both bleeding for 4 to 7 days .....oooh a chance to squeeze in another night of fucking before the 10 days are up?? Not fucking likely when they would have to repeat the pill : period process straight afterwards.

Camping - for a man going camping in the wilderness alone, faced with the choice of condoms or a bottle of pills for women only? Duh, no brainer condoms have multiple uses, including being the best option for keeping matches dry because even waterproof matches aren’t infallible.

Just in case...

Oh and no, I’m not a cliched “bitter lesbian” reading erotica, I’m a happily married woman to my husband of almost 30 years.

Even fantasy stories are better when they’re plausible.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Previous commentator has major problems

Another PC moron screams out from the crowd. People whose only purpose in life is to degrade and dissect another persons work are a total waste of space, ( like the one between their ears ). You MIGHT truthfully have been happily married for 30 years, but I have serious doubts about your husband / partner. Try giving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not screaming at the top of your lungs about how you feel personally offended. This story is about seduction. Judy could have said no at anytime. THESE STORIES INVOLVE FANTASY! Almost everyone has huge breast, 10 inch cocks, have sex for hours on end; sprinkle in aliens from outer space, ghost, and an endless array of variations on a theme ( SEX ). SO JUST GET OVER YOURSELF! I did notice that although you claim "I ditched the story" half way thru, you somehow managed to comment on every chapter in this series ( even the ones written after this ). You are quite the prognosticator. See ... even us ignorant, slack jawed, knuckle dragging men can use big words. (You just have to give us a dictionary first.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous