All Comments on 'The Bull'

by Lone9653

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
You lost me when you described yourself as 6'4" and 210lbs

While completely disparaging Robert who managed to land a Victoria Secret model. I mean, come the fuck on, I know this is fantasy but could you have made it a little believable? Would it have killed you to inject a dose of reality into this otherwise predictable story?

You think a woman wants a gaping pussy? Or to have cum leaking out of her constantly, while we're at it, do you want to know how yeast infections get started? Offsetting the ph in her pussy is a good way to fire that up. And nothing kills the libido like a raging yeast infection. Then there's Sara, she says Robert owns her heart while Mark owns her body...really? If Robert said to stop: Would she? And if Mark owns her body, how long before he owns her heart?

This could have been a great story. It could have been a lot more than this rehashed plot that's been done to death. Instead, it was 4 pages of bullshit and "look how great I am" that I just don't have time for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You changed tenses at the end of the first page.

All of a sudden you went to present tense, which does not work well in a narrative format. Plus he had a cavalier attitude, not a non-cavalier attitude, whatever that might be. This guy has fallen in love.. with himself.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What is sad...

What is sad isn't the couple needing a "bull", that can be understandable, as the husband expained their reasons for it...The sad part is this "bull" not understanding that those two will devour him and his own life, making him their servant, making him a man with no life of his own, a man waiting for the crumbs this couple want to give him...a man that won't be capable of looking for a life of his own, with a wife and family...When he feels the need for that he will be a prisioner in the web of these two spiders...They didn't found their "bull"!!! They have found their "toy-boy-slave", they own his life now...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Robert Will Own My Heart, but You Will Own My Body

Can you spell dumb? This story is beyond cliche Of course Robert has a weenie the size of a cocktail frank.Why the fuck would.Sarah marry him? Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
get some

help you retard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
tenses

I dislike stories in which the author switches tenses back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed most of your erotic story...

...Thanks! What I didn't enjoy were the tense changes (distracting, as noted by other commenters), and the condom use, which added nothing relevant to the plot or action but detracted from the heat - for me, anyway.

If I were you I'd delete the insults and death threats from commenters who can't separate fact from fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time saving

Saw a comment Dear Annony and trash talk and giving a score of 5 because of the 1 given so I gave it a 1. It commenting as Bonnie or Vastie and Anonymous and giving multiple 5 scores you aren't helping a bad writer by boosting their scores I actually read a few of your selections, not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - get an editor.

So many mistakes made reading this a pain. Then get an original or clever story line. This was just another willing, spineless cuckold told from the "other man's" point of view. It didn't make Sara a better person. She's still the typical bitch in the story. Wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants all the power, prestige and money her husband brings home, but she also wants the big cock that her lover brings to the table. The only cliche you missed was her lover wasn't black. What was in this for her husband? Other than to have trophy wife to bring to Company parties. And what about Sara's career? What was she doing? Why is Mark okay with being used? He's been divorced once when a woman used and abused him. Now he's going to let another bitch use him and put his job in jeopardy? Somewhere down the line Sara will tire of him and Robert will find a reason to get him fired. Not too smart on Mark's part. Bad story. Ugh. And as for those bitches Bonnie and Vastie? May Literotica ban them at the earliest point possible. They add nothing to anything.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Great story

I liked it. Very erotic. Also had a real feel to it. I felt that all of the people involved were human, which is rare in cuckold tales. Normally, the husband is a wimp beyond belief, the wife is a selfish, narcissistic sociopath, and the bull is a douche bag that no real woman would every let near her. You managed to make all three people believable enough so that I feel that this story COULD happen, even if it would never happen to anyone I know. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad story

Although your grammar is atrocious! But I enjoyed it, simply because my wife and I do this regularly.

I had a heart condition diagnosed and treated about 5 years ago that left me somewhat impotent. Yet while I struggled to become erect, I am as horny as I've ever been. Carpooling for work with a neighbor and very good friend, one that was from high school and had lost his wife in an accident, Janet and I talked about if we should approach him. Actually it was I who talked to her about it and after almost 5 years, she was missing a hard cock. We needed someone to provide a cock, rather than me eating her pussy on a rather constant basis. Every weekday before and after work, each weekend day on a regular basis too. Her orgasms caused by my mouth are incredibly exciting to me.

After we made our minds up, we invited William over for a night of drinks. After dinner we enjoyed ourselves and drank a little too much, but that's what we needed in order to make our pitch. My wife did the explaining, I did the nodding. He needed to know we were both alright with it. Of course, he was shocked, to be hit with a woman saying how much she needed his hard cock in front of her husband was a lot to be hit with, no matter how much you've drank! He agreed, after my wife laid down the law upfront.

He could come over and fuck her as much as he wanted, as long as I was there, but he also had to fuck her three times a week, minimum. Also, he had to be comfortable with me sitting and watching. Like any man face with this predicament, he agreed. Then she hit him with the biggie. If he wanted to fuck her without a condom, he had to be monogamous to us. We thought that might be a deal breaker, but he laughed instead! It turned out, he hadn't had sex, nor even a date, since his beloved wife had passed. That worked out perfectly and my wife asked him how soon they could start and he said right then. She stood and began to disrobe.

My wife is 39 years old and in good shape. We hadn't had kids, she had her ovaries removed in high school after a battle with cancer. Her body is incredible, to me at least. 5' tall even, she weighs 105lbs with a 22" waist. Her breasts are small and very perky, sitting high on her chest. But the thing I love about them is the size of her nipples, they are gigantic, as large as the end of my thumb. She has difficulty in keeping them hidden, especially if she become cold or aroused. Her pussy is one of the 'clamshell style', without any inner lips hanging out. Yet her clit loves to stick its head out to play and is quite large.

William followed her to the bedroom with me behind. I won't bore you with the preliminaries, but soon Mike was between her legs pounding like a Wildman that hadn't had sex in quite sometime, with his skinny, as it turned out, 6" cock. What he lacked in girth, his cockhead more than made up for. It is like a freaking plum balanced on a stick! And when he began to cum in Janet, he deposited 3 years of sperm. It seemed to go on forever with cum beginning to run everywhere.

While Janet had orgasmed a few times during that initial 3 minute fuck, she was ready for more and asked me if I could help her out. Boy could I! Not giving it any thought, when he rolled out of the way, I went down on her like it was my last meal. I licked everything from her anus to clit and everything between. After I made her cum, she suddenly flipped me over and straddled my face, letting everything inside drain into my mouth. I absolutely loved it and so did my cock, it stuck straight up! After she had a couple more orgasms and was cleaned, she collapsed to my side.

Williams cock was standing straight up again and he drunkenly made a joke about it being his turn. I mistakened his meaning and instead of moving so he could fuck my wife, I began sucking his cock, to everyone's surprise. He let me do my job and I was surprised at how natural it felt. I loved working his cockhead over. My wife got down next to me and began whispering in my ear, to make him cum and to drink it down, kissing my ear and cheek while I worked feverishly. I felt him begin to tense and his cockhead began to swell. When he began to cum, I absolutely loved it, as did my wife and of course, William! I rode his orgasm to the end, making sure it was clean and I swallowed it all.

The most exciting part for me was I had also orgasmed while William emptied himself into my mouth. When I wife realized it, she hurried down and began sucking me through it. The sex was incredible! Afterward, he told us how much he enjoyed the blowjob and the fuck both and I offered to suck him hard one last time. He let me and before he even came close to cumming, mounted up on my wife and left her another creampie for me to clean out, after cleaning him off first. His cum didn't taste bad, it was almost sweet with a hint of bleachiness.

He came back over the next afternoon, unsure of our reaction after our drunken fuckfest. My wife and I assured him we had no problem with what we did, and hoped to continue, if he did too. To emphasize her point, my wife stripped down nude in front of him and showed how she had trimmed her pubic hair after her morning shower. He loved it and was mesmerized when she began running a finger between her lips, then began stroking her clit. We watched with growing arousal as she began really flicking her clit! Rather than wait, I reached for Williams zipper and when he didn't protest, I quickly had his iron hard cock out! Janet loved it and continued with her rubbing.

William admitted afterward, he had never watched a woman masturbate. It was something Janet loved doing and will two men as her willing observers, began to orgasm, then continued working toward her next one! I leaned over when I saw pre-cum begin to leak out and began sucking his cock. He was so excited, he began to erupt into my mouth almost at once! I sucked him through his orgasm and as he didn't flag at all, continued with my efforts. Janet stood not 18" from us and quickly moved through orgasm after orgasm, watching us as much as we watched her.

An that has been our life for the past two years. I will suck William off when he's driving on the way to work, then after work if she's willing, I'll suck him hard again and he fucks my wife for me, then I clean them both up. I've gotten pretty good at milking a pathetic orgasm from my little half hard penis now, usually when I'm sucking. But so far, have not been hard enough to lay the pipe to Janet. And William does that just fine!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
As others have said

A good story with interesting imagery. The tense changes were slightly irritating and it would have been preferable to hold the narrative in past tense all the way, but they didn't destroy the flow.

I must say, I dislike the term "bull". It conjures up images of a rampaging dominant male. In Lone9653's story, all three characters made conscious decisions. The main decision-making character was Sara, but nobody was humiliatingly subservient.

L

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
GOOD TRY!!

Not bad for a third story. I add my advice to some already given—stay with one tense and make it the past tense. You are telling a story that has already happened so the past is natural. If you are describing something that is in process, the question comes up, “Why isn’t your audience looking for themselves. Not only that, but since you are writing it down the event will be in the past before they can read it.

This is your first time in Loving Wives and the full brunt of the venom,from those whose spouses have done them wrong, fall on your shoulders. Don’t let them bother you; they’re doing the best they can and it’s what makes them happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

@Not bad story Anon I got an invitation from a wife to be her bull. She explained his husband think of me to be her bull. Against the normal bulls of the Cuck stories in LW I did not find erotic this situation because of thinking of what her husband do with me if he is bisex? Your comment made me laugh and to think of my bull possibility!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too ridiculous to enjoy.

When the wife says the husband owns her heart but the bull owns her body, its just too much bullshit. Someone in this relationship is going to get hurt, dumped, betrayed, and used. No love or respect there. Will it be hubby or the bull, or both? Such a vapid premise: wife needs another man to be fulfilled. At the gatherings she is totally and constantly dissing the husband. But she loves him, and just wants the bull's cock? You made it read like the bull and the slut were much more physically, emotionally, and romantically connected, and in the future would simply develop into a total romance, leaving husband as super provider but useless husband.

Cuckold stories are for sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear cuckolding experts!

Is there such thing cuckold fetish husband heals up from his fetish and he starts the divorce?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I love bulls

Bulls are so entertains, I love them. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting, even if not my idea of a great storyline.....

.....by that, I mean it was not real original....even trite with the "popular" cuckold/bull stereotypes.

Beyond that you mixed narrative tenses all over the place in one paragraph on page 2, you bounced back and forth every sentence. Too many glaring spelling error to keep me engaged...meaning they happened often enough to distract and provide a low level annoyance.

That said, you characterize pretty well, allowing us to get to know and enjoy the main characters as people....well, as much as the timing allows.

I think I would thoroughly enjoy a more involved story, with a few twists and turns added, so we do not. Get lost in the standard format and formula of oft-repeated storielines. That and if you either got editorial assistance or did the tech work your writing deserves, it might prove to be a real great read,

Thank you.

Lone9653Lone9653over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

First things first thank you for all the comments. Some are much more helpful than others but feedback of any type is always welcome.

I didnt realize this story has been told so many times and is cliche. Of the stories I have read here on the site, none have been cuck stories.

I know of a couple of guys who could follow in the footsteps of Robert and Mark and being in a position of having an affair with a married woman there was a sense of me wishing he knew at times. The fantasy took off from there.

I will write from past tense from here on out. I can never decide which is best and im guilty of going back and forth and ill work on correcting that.

I write using WORD. And im finding out from comments that I cant rely on that for grammer and spelling. Again something more to work on. Guess I should have paid more attention in english class. Truth be told I barley made it out of 11th grade english class in high school. Another reason why im proud to have a son who is working on his Master's degree in that very subject.

Anyhow back on subject: I appreciate the feedback. It gives me plenty to work on which is what im looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your aquantances?

@Lone9653 You wrote in your comment you know a few people who have affairs with married women. However there are 2 things.

1.The bulls are for cuckolding lifestyle.

2. The lovers are for cheater wives.

What a different! Which groups are your aquantances?

The POV of the bull is not clishe among the LW cuck stories, but similar food with other spices.

BTW the wimps and the willing cucks are 2 groups too. In your story had a bull and a willing cuck. The wimps are others because they HATE their extramarital practice wives but they live together with them for financial reason, for sake of the kids, for sake of their illness or for lazyness.

The willing cucks (wife sharing husbands) are about 1 % of the husbands and 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affairs in lifetime. I am interested in those stories which deal with the 54% of wives..............but the POV of the bull is a level is less DISGUESTING.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re "Your aquantances?" (sic) by Anonymous

That rather confused comment added little to the conversation about Lone9653's story, but it did add entertainment.

Regarding the story, while I agree that it was not clishe (sic), I had a bit of difficulty working out how it was "similar food with other spices".

Unlike most such stories in the LW section, this one was told first person (reasonably well, I thought) by the male brought in from outside the marriage to satisfy the needs of the wife.

Everybody was happy, nobody was hurt or humiliated, what's not to like?

L

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
To @AnnetteBishop...

To @AnnetteBishop...In Spain and Mexico, bulls always die in the arena alone, people cheering and happy with "his" suffering and death, the bloodier the best...

Lex1Lex1over 8 years ago
@impo 61

You should use a different analogy. The "bull fights" are rigged in the man's favor. Before the match begins the bulls are wounded and drugged. Everyone knows that the man is no match for the bull.

Bull fighting is a bad analogy. It just shows that the man has no chance against the bull unless he cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story, and it was an interesting viewpoint. Your writing is pretty good, but you could use an editor to help you with punctuation and with avoiding tense shifts. Also, you might find it easier to write in past tense. I find present tense more difficult to write.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
@Lex1...

@Lex1 and you think these two didn't rigged this "bull fight" in their favor? The only function of a bull is to "fight" a rigged fight, where he always loses...Like this in this story: He will be the only loser, being used by those two until they don't need him anymore...And then is late for him to have his own life...

Addicted098Addicted098about 8 years ago
that's a weak bull.

Manipulated, tested and used by them n still he thinkd he is the manly bull n cannot go beyond wife's body? Really? That's a weak bull U have their. He houd have figured it out till they had the conversation.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
SO no future?

He just gets to be a boy toy? DUMP the slut and her mentally ill husband....the writing was very good author, THANKS

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Unanswered questions abound but good start

I agree with other comments that leaving the humiliation aspect that is found in so many cuck stories is a sound choice. Yet I wonder how this works long term ? It seems as Sara is calling the shots. Will the new two-some spend time outside of bed together ? At what point does Robert get uncomfortable with the growing intimacy of the other two members of the menage a trois?

Hope the story picks up where it left off. Because multiple phases of this game are still in play. The author created a scenario rife with intrigue. I thank Lone9653 for sharing.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
Not traditional Cuck story

I like that there was not the traditional humiliation. Nicely written with a great build up.

XanaduvianXanaduvianalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

It was well-written and sexy as hell. I've been in his position, both fucking married women on the sly and as a Bull. It's incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Don’t Get It

I don’t understand how this story has the high score that it has. I guess there’s more people out there who get off on the whole “Cuck, bull, hotwife” thing than I realized. I’m not a fan of that particular “kink”, I stuck with the story hoping that there would be a reckoning of sorts and that Mark would realize he was crossing a line of no return. Either that or that Robert would grow a pair and cut Mark’s dick off at the root. Then since Sara loved it so much, she could carry it around all the time. In her purse, in her pocket, or wherever. One big old star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Think I Get It

Fantasy. The author's little pretend he has Magic Sex Power. Mind control would be too obvious. So, a peek into the author's psyche that maybe they aren't even aware of.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Self aggrandizing crap

What kind of ass calls himself a bull? Just the kind of man who takes advantage of a mentally challenged man and a cheap whore for his own pleasure. Bulls are born to be slaughtered.

Lone9653Lone9653over 4 years agoAuthor
26thNC Yet another who hates cheaters

Yet you seem to be trolling around in the Loving Wives section.

Self proclaimed hater of cuck stories. And here you are reading a story with a title clearly labeled to give you enough heads up that the subject matter will trigger a negative response.

Your service to our country is valued, but your opinion on this story is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TREPIDATION

Having sampled some of the comments, it was with some trepidation that I approached this story -- some commenters did not like the story itself; others thought it was badly written. However, there were enough positive comments -- finally clenched by ChukEPoo -- to persuade me to try.

Glad I did. My trepidation was unfounded.

Writing/language mistakes were well within the bounds of what is acceptable to me on an amateur site, where I get to read stories for free due to the generosity of the authors [thank you, Lone9653] and Literotica.

In short, they did not bother me.

I found this story when searching the "bull" tags. It is one of a slim minority that do not have

put-downs/humiliation of the husband.

This is spelled out more in my lengthy comment on chapter one of another great bull story (series) that I found, namely, Bull with a Conscience,

by PapaRomantic, which is another story with kinship to Lone9653's offering, even though there is a clear difference in the plot. My comments on that story could mostly be said about this story.

Summary:

Lone9653 is a storyteller with imagination and ability to compose interesting tales, along with enough language competence to put those stories into print.

Since The Bull is the only story I have read by this author, it is the sole basis for this evaluation.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Lone9653Lone9653almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for this feedback!!

You brought up a point that I have never even thought about until now. The “acceptable” writing criteria for an Free amateur site. I will be the first to stand up and recognize that I don’t have a Pulitzer in my future. But I do have an imagination and I really enjoy putting pen to paper in many cases before I type something out in Word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not too bad if the reader has a tolerance for poor grammar

The easiest way to make a big improvement is to quit writing in present tense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story line. Continue with a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We suffered through all those classes in English for a good reason - to not distract from what we are telling with how we err in communicating it. But this is a great story, no children involved to suffer from disharmony in the home, and both married partners connected to the bull, who's white for a change.

If the couple are planning to have kids, now is the time! They'll never be younger. Then, the bull & mother-to-be can dispense with the condoms, too.

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

I came to like Mark during this story. I really wish there were more chapters to explore the new relationship and feelings of the three characters. Kind of a shame.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

I think he should get her pregnant.

teedoff1950teedoff19504 months ago

Great story! I imagine myself being in Mark's position...wow..Can't stop reading or get enough of it. One suggestion...avoid phrases such as "he fucked me" etc. Instead, use wording such as "we fucked"...implying that she - as well as he - is an enthusiastic and willing partner.

Can't wait to read the next story...!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Four years later, it’s still a story about a parasitic asshole, self proclaimed bull, preying on mentally ill cuck and his whore. Author is actually proud of posting this cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLone9653@Lone9653
93 Followers
Middle aged man with no formal education in writing. I joined the military shortly after I graduated from high school with nothing more than "bone head" English classes behind me. My time in the service was my education, and like most GI's I'd pick up a book (most...